LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plain Box Shipping?

Ok after abaip took my money and never responed to me about a sample pack I ordered, I need a new place to get plain box diaper shipments. I'm tried of going to the grocerry store at before 5 just not to be seen ((though I belive I wont a place that will give me 20 for 12 anywhere without being bad. Any suggestions?

Guest dllightning

yea, xpmedical is a good place or drugstore.com

If you cant buy via the net, then you are stuck at grocery stores. I usually would go buy at a pharmacy before I will go to the local supermarket - less traffic there.

As has been said, xpmedical.com is probably just about the best supplier that I have found. They carry the big 3 (Attends, Abena, and Molicare) and all of their shipping is plain box. I've never had a slip up at all with their shipping (as I have with other websites that advertise discreet shipping). There's nothing anywhere on the box or on the label that indicates that what is inside is diapers or medical supplies. Good overall experience, and I would highly recommend them.

...There's nothing anywhere on the box or on the label that indicates that what is inside is diapers or medical supplies.

I recently had a few things delivered from several suppliers. All were grey bags that had no indication of what was in them, exactly as advertised. However, one of them had a sender address. It didn't give the full name of the company, but if you googled the address.... it led clearly to the supplier's website... a complete give-away!

Tad.

I have ordered from bambino and its a plain brown box, never a issue. I have also had them ship US postal via general delivery if you dont want something delivered to your home. Check with your local post office they are changing and only doing general delivery at specific locations. but its a great way to control when something is delivered.

they will hold it at the post office for up to 30 days. no questions, hassles anything.

I've ordered from Amazon, thru the link in daily diapers and also from Drugstore.com. Both have shipped in plain boxes. I did have one package arrive with a torn box that if you looked it would be easy to see the contents. At this point I really don't care if the delivery person knows I wear diapers. Its their loss if they have never enjoyed the feeling of a wet one.

I ordered some Molicares from a (unnamed) supplier that offered discreet shipping. Somehow the digits for my address got switched up and they wound up several miles up the street! The recipients opened the box to find my Moli's, and decided they had no interest in the contents. They checked the name on the shipping label, found my name and looked it up in the phone book!!! I had to go pick up the opened box.

Nothing ever became of the incident, but it was pretty embarassing!

I recently had a few things delivered from several suppliers. All were grey bags that had no indication of what was in them, exactly as advertised. However, one of them had a sender address. It didn't give the full name of the company, but if you googled the address.... it led clearly to the supplier's website... a complete give-away!

Tad.

Good point Tad, but a sender's address is required by law for any kind of post package. Even if you try to keep it as discreet as possible (for example xpmedical uses only XP or XP Inc. as i recall) it can still be googled. But seriously if a mail delivery guy has that kind of time on his hands that he's googling every sender address that passes through his hands, he needs to be a.) fired for privacy violation and b.) smacked severely and told to get a life. I don't worry about that kinda stuff unless the words "diaper" or "incontinence brief" or a brandname/picture is printed somewhere on the box. Other than that, the delivery guys don't give 2 craps.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I also have to say that xpmedical is great. I have ordered from Gary for several years and he is a real class act. FedEx lost my case of x-pluses once and he called them up and was able to locate it. Bambino is another company that ships in plain packaging and they have great diapers.