LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brilliant Move This Morning

packrat

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. This morning, in the flurry of putting the trash and recycling out by the curb; and worrying about the icy roads and an earlier than usual start for work, I managed to leave my office valise at home. With a minimum morning commute of one hour on a good day, (and today's expectation of much longer with the ice and snow,) I started the morning out wearing my disposable diaper with a booster and my leakmaster plastic pants. This is pretty much my normal morning commute attire. At work, I change into my regular underwear and spend the day in the office without a diaper. You may have guessed it by now. My underwear was in my valise.

Arriving at work, I went to grab the missing valise from my vehicle and realized that I would be spending the day in the blissful joy of diapers. Since I keep a couple of extra disposables in my car, I packed them into my coat pocket for later use. I have a couple of high level meetings today. I wonder if anyone will notice.

I wore a diaper to work once. I worked in a test lab for furniture. I was standing next to a unit with 4 other engineers as we were trying to figure out how to get it to meet safety standards. We were right next to each other for an hour. If anyone noticed, they didn't say anything.

Noon:

So far so good. Still dry, though.

Unless you think about the fact that businesses have the ability to monitor and keep a record of any web site that you visit while at work and can even spy on you remotly. With that in mind, watch to see if anyone starts paying more attention to your butt throughout the afternoon. :unsure: