LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chat Problem

Chat access has been restricted due to some problem "members". You must be Verified 18+ or have donated to this site.

Well i was able to access chat day before yesterday until there were bickering from certain members which will not be mentioned.

This is the message. JN758. Access for your user name has been rejected.

Your access was restricted by Me. I warned you several times the other night that you should stop arguing with other users. You came in the chat to fight with people so I finally just banned your username from the chat.

I do not want anyone to think that I am a ban happy person because I am not. I have banned about four people in 6 months and three of them have been this week. I don't want to control the chat room or make small arguments into a bannable offense but if you are only coming in to fight/annoy/bug/poke/be a pest, then you will be removed.

So if you want to come back to the chat you will have to message DailyDi and ask him if he will unban you...

Your access was restricted by Me. I warned you several times the other night that you should stop arguing with other users. You came in the chat to fight with people so I finally just banned your username from the chat.

I do not want anyone to think that I am a ban happy person because I am not. I have banned about four people in 6 months and three of them have been this week. I don't want to control the chat room or make small arguments into a bannable offense but if you are only coming in to fight/annoy/bug/poke/be a pest, then you will be removed.

So if you want to come back to the chat you will have to message DailyDi and ask him if he will unban you...

Excuse me but I only came into the room and everyone was fighting with each other and then they started bickering at me and then I was banned for no reason.

Please show me the chat logs that shows me fighting?. Id really like to see those because I didn't say anything.

Also if you don't wish for me to enter the chatroom then please say so without making up excusses.

Guest mollycoddle

well curiosity did nothing wrong.

badbaby came in under the nickname "ruuuuuuu1". As you can tell the real Ruuuuuu has 9 U's and the fake one has 7.

OK so badbaby was using ruuuuuu1 name in chat and told the room that Curiosity was bad mouthing them behind their backs, which of course was untrue and a lie. badbaby also told langtab that Curiosity was sending them nasty messages and then langtab banned her from chat.

Then when langtab left we all found out that the fake ruuuuuu1 was in fact badbaby and up to his old games.

Curiousity is ok and should be allowed back in.

But why take my word for it. Its up to you who you allow in or not. some people like the drama and will continue to block the truth from coming out.

curiosity stop ya moaning, obveiously theres a reason behind it, I personally dont want to see the logs splatterd on here.

so either pm DailyDi as suggested or let it drop.

Guest mollycoddle

curiosity stop ya moaning, obveiously theres a reason behind it, I personally dont want to see the logs splatterd on here.

so either pm DailyDi as suggested or let it drop.

saya you must be reading a different post to this one. curiosity has not moaned but only clearly stated that she was banned for no reason. Your not a regular in chat so how can you comment?.

I thought sissies were of a nice polite and friendly nature, not mouthing of to things it knows bugger all about and you need to respect your elders.

Maybe learn some sissy manners otherwise you may get thrown out of the sissy world.

Chat access has been restricted due to some problem "members". You must be Verified 18+ or have donated to this site.

Edit: I can't find the Message that says it's back available to all, Although what I said above may have been rescinded.

I'm a little confused when you say "you" banned. Do you mean you reported? If so I didn't get flagged for that message. Do you have powers to Ban people from chat? Or are you just saying you reported it and Daily did it? I guess I'm just confused about the whole thing. :huh:

Well for a curious person such as me its not very good start in being accused of something I have never done nor anyone have evidence or standing up saying they made a mistake.

To be honest I came here for company and to understand this scene more, Ive met a few nice people in chat but since my latest kicking from chat for no apparentt reason I'm in two minds about leaving and finding another community.

It does seem to me that people are being kicked out of chat for no reason but when they confront the person who kicked them, they make up some RIDICULOUS e reason.

So I again ask for the evidence of me bad mouthing. I won't hold my breath because no one have answers unless you pay a donation.

from a very upset and angry member of this community

I have checked the logs and curiosity bad-mouthed no one. It was 2 members sending PM's saying curiosity was dissing them (falsly.) Sorry for the slow response, but I am the only person with access to the full logs and I had to check several days worth to be sure.

[Fri Nov 14 09:36:52 PST] Abouttobebannedmember To[Private] well curiosity said you look like a werido and a freak

[Fri Nov 14 19:13:25 PST]AlreadyBanned Member To[Private]curiosity was bad mouthing you and kayla and nearly everyone else in chat today

i know i haven't been around much lately... but i have a couple of questions...

are there now mods other then Repaid?.......who have the capability of banning people? Is langtab one of these mods?

Well I am sorry about that curiousity but from what the people in the chat were saying, which has been proven to be trolls, and then you fighting with people about it I thought you were one of the people coming in the chat to make problems.

I have appointed several long-standing members of the community to help police the chat room as that feature seems to generate the most trouble. Lang has been one of those mods for quite some time now, and to my knowledge this is his first ban.

DailyDi Well I respect you coming forward and correcting this problem.

Unfortunately I still cannot access the chatroom.

Langtab you should also only kick or ban those that are causing trouble in chat and not going on hearsay and then carrying on that rumor on the boards.

I should have said something yesterday. I checked your account on my end (that is from what I see) and didn't find any problem. I don't Moderate the Chat proper, just the boards. I haven't kicked or Banned anyone..Heck I haven't even gave a warn mark yet. Most of the stuff that is sent to me via PM is too trivial to warrant a true ban.

I'm not sure how the Chat thing works, I know if I was to ban someone it's from this whole site, so you wouldn't be logging on to the forums either.

Daily Di said he found no reason for a Ban so I would assume that he has/will fix the problem. Please don't assume that you have to Donate to this site to be addressed as a valued member. That simply isn't the case. I was here for two years and never donated. It's actually something somewhat new to help with the growing issues of the site.

I wouldn't take it personally, Look at it from a different view point... You are relatively new to the site, people tend to be protective here... so in this instance things got escalated. Everyone has said they were sorry and those that started it are/will be gone..problem solved...at least on the personal level.

If Daily Di did fix the issue already, you might want to clear your Cookies from this site and possibly your Cashe in your browser, don't know for sure if it will help but it's worth a shot to just make sure that isn't the issue. I know I have problems in our chat room with my browser crashing all the time. I know your problem is different, but it wouldn't hurt to just try that as well. Let "us" know if your still having a problem and keep us updated. Will get it all sorted out.

Promise !!!!!

Most people in the chat don't even know im a mod because I rarely need to use my "abilities". I do ask people from time to time to stop arguing which is what happened the other night with Curiousity; but I did not have the whole/true story to deal with the issue properly.

I guess from now on I will count the 'U's in Ru^9.