LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

11/10/08- Start Of A New Week!

Ah, beautiful Monday! Figured I'd get the ball rolling for the week.....

Getting ready to head off to work, enjoying watching the internet broadcasts of my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers via the internet while I drink my morning coffee....Gee that sounded really wierd :) Hopefully this day should go fairly quickly, as I only have 5 classes to teach today. Something interesting happened last night though. Over the last few months I have been getting used to wetting my diapers in some of my less normal wetting positions (i.e. sleeping). Well, this morning I woke up, and I was completely soaked. I never rememebered waking up to pee during the night. This is the first time it has happened in a long time. Fortunately I was wearing my diapers last night....first time in a while I had pinned one on too.

Oh well off to deal with the day!

2AM here. Spent the last couple of hours working on a project. Bought a bedwetting information site and was re-writing the poorly written info guide, and lowering the price to make it more affordable for those who need it. Not a pro-diaper guide either ^_^ Focuses on available treatments and support.