LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

11/09/08 - Long Day

Didn't get to post at all on the 8th, sorry about that. My medical problem was acting up and I wasn't able to get out of bed until after 6 this evening. Went to dinner with the family, ran some errands and saw the late showing of "Role Models" Very funny! Just got home now after a midnight stop at the Waffle Hut. Was in diapers all day since not feeling well (lose what little control I normally have when sick.) and even had to change in the movie theatre bathroom since we had been out for 4 hours by the time we got there. All the crinkles and tape sounds got me a few looks when I came out with the balled up old diaper - but I am past the point of caring what people think about my diapers.

I really wanted to see that movie... I am glad it turned out good. I'll have to see it soon.

My day so far... from Midnight to 3ish I played Guitar Hero World Tour. Then went to work on Abby but failed... I am too picky and it's impossible to write when I get like that. I stopped around 5:15 after writing two or three paragraphs, then decided to catch up on the two days I missed on DailyDiapers. And now it's 6:30 and I am almost done "catching up". I'll probably go to bed after this and try writing again when I wake up.

-Sophie

Well, my day is ending, just as yours is just beginning, but its been a nice one for me. Spent most of the day at church, which is always enjoyable. I'm back home now, and watching imports of House on Korean TV. Aside from that, just kinda browsing around the net, and reading through my forums. I'm probably going to work on a blog entry/rant for my livejournal later on tonight.

On the other hand, I actually am sitting around diapered for the first time in a few weeks. I seriously wish I could wear more often than I do too. I actually used the snap crotch in my sleepers for the first time ever too. Usually if I'm going to wear diapered to bed, I put them on before my pjs, but I was already ready for bed when I decided to get diapered tonight.....thus using the snaps for their intended purchase :). That, my bottle, my paci and cuddled up with Kirby Bear will make for a nice end to a quiet weekend. Back to work tomorrow while the rest of you are still watch Sunday afternoon football :( .

House is one of my favorite shows, and a huge hit here in the states.

Just managed to get out of bed, and ordered some food. Changed into a fresh Bambino, an Abri-Let booster and blue rubber pants. Sunday is one of my favorite TV nights with my DVR recording two shows pretty much non-stop until 2 or 3 in the morning. No bathroom breaks with a soubled bambino :)