LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty

jmcnappy

LOL!

Nah... I would never fit on a kiddie potty. If they made like a printed little kid potty but super sized... i might use that. But the rarity of me using the potty at all makes investing in a little kid potty sort of senseless.

-Sophie

• 2 months later...

:P:lol::P any you babies use the err little potty like a big kid...

potty training, nopers not me. First i got back into diapers cause i like them, I dont want to be trained to get out of them after all this!! Second Daddy won't let that happen here. He says its diapers all the time cause he doesn't want to hear "Daddy i need to go potty" Daddy is in control.

Daddy did order the huggies pull up dvd in my name. It came in the mail and he said see, you're not potty trained. LOL

so no potty training happening in our house.

there is a monster in ours! it hasn't ever been cleand for as long as i can remember (well over 15 year, no joke)! i have never seen it white. where the water is is a light brown and the rest is dark brown/black. a few months ago, the tank quit working so we have to pour in a bucket of water to get it to flush. we still need to clean stuff around it to get a new one...

Guest diaperpooper

LOL!

Nah... I would never fit on a kiddie potty. If they made like a printed little kid potty but super sized... i might use that. But the rarity of me using the potty at all makes investing in a little kid potty sort of senseless.

-Sophie

do u work

I have been made to use a pink baby potty with a bear on the front in the living room in front of my friends who stayed over night after the party. Mistress used it for punishment on me seeing that I do not like smacks. I was so embarrassed sitting on the potty in front of my closest friends it took me quite a while to do potty. I so prefer my nappy.