LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are There Any Abdl Girls In California?

phogendpf

Well, I know of two who live in San Francisco, and I met a woman at an AB party who was from the south bay area; there's an AB girl in Berkeley who posts videos, and two or three women I've met online who are from the LA area. I used to be pretty good friends with a mommy-baby switch hitter who lived on the central coast, but she's moved away.

At least one woman from California posts in the DailyDiapers forum on a regular basis. More than one, I'm sure, but one I know for sure.

I mean, come on, California has a tenth of the population of the US, of course there are ABDL women here.

• 1 month later...

Hmm, lets see. For the last couple months ive been bumping this thread. Maybe I should post another thread because people arent looking at this one. Thanks for the tip :)

*shrug* Do what you will. Just know that from an outside perspective, it makes you seem very desperate and a little creepy. I know (or hope) that you are neither, but spamming like that gives the impression of both.

• 1 year later...
Guest NaughtyAshes

"weird hngs like yourself". What are you trying to say, and who is that directed to? Seriously I can't tell what you're saying, nor who you are saying it to! >.<

To the OP, I didn't read your quasi-thread-hijacking post when I replied. Sorry!

why not post on diapermates.com, diaperspace.com, fetlife.com, alt.com... fetlife from what i've seen has some active abdl/littles groups in lots of areas in the us. it seems like those sites are geared more towards meeting people than this site.

• Like 1

To the OP, I didn't read your quasi-thread-hijacking post when I replied. Sorry!

Not really thread hijacking. This IS the Meetup subforum, and this IS a thread about ABDL Girls in California.

Usually when I've gone on some of those sites they want you to pay, or they're more South Cali. Although if you DO live like San Jose or whatever, then that's probably a great idea.

Guest NaughtyAshes

Not really thread hijacking. This IS the Meetup subforum, and this IS a thread about ABDL Girls in California.

Usually when I've gone on some of those sites they want you to pay, or they're more South Cali. Although if you DO live like San Jose or whatever, then that's probably a great idea.

Why do you think san jose is in southern california!? Its like 30-40 minutes from you!

Why do you think san jose is in southern california!? Its like 30-40 minutes from you!

Actually it's 50min to 1hr 10min depending on traffic conditions if you drive, which I don't. If I take public trans it's like 1hr and 50min or so. I would consider that to be pretty far >.>; I mean even BART doesn't travel that far!

Guest NaughtyAshes

Amtrak Capital Corridor trains will go from the Coliseum to Diridon in 50 minutes.

I know, I'm splitting hairs.

Caltrain can go from SF to the Diridon in 40 minutes on an express run. :)

The point is, anyone who thinks San Jose is Southern California is either from Eureka, or an idiot.

Amtrak Capital Corridor trains will go from the Coliseum to Diridon in 50 minutes.

I know, I'm splitting hairs.

I live in Alameda. Google Nation's Alameda on public trans, and tell me how easy, close, and cheap it is to get to San Jose and further south. When I say South California, I include South Bay as well. That's not really correct, but it's just not cost-effective for me to spend 3hrs on buses or more, plus whatever time spent dolling myself up. All on the chance that I will find someone I will connect with. Someone that will most likely not want to make much trips to see me, as I would feel about making trips to see them. So probably once or twice a month at best. If it doesn't really work out, or it's just someone that I think is just okay, rather then cool, then it still seems like a waste to me. I don't mean to bitch or whine, but it's just not that cost effective to me. Maybe for some of you, you feel that's worth it, and that's great. Just don't put your ideals on me.

• 2 weeks later...

I was talking about geography and my research and own experiences with public transit in the SF Bay Area.

I'm sorry if I've somehow implied anything else.

Well maybe I'm being overly touchy from a bad experience in another forum. To me it's not worth going 1.5 hours or more each way to a meetup thing, unless I was going to be there all day kind of thing. Like for a convention. ^^; I mean sure to some people it's worth it, but it just doesn't seem cost effective to me. ^^;

• 3 months later...

Caltrain can go from SF to the Diridon in 40 minutes on an express run. :)

The point is, anyone who thinks San Jose is Southern California is either from Eureka, or an idiot.

Lol, totally agree!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...