LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snap-ez-4-life Or Frestyle Diaper Reviews?

Hi All, Anyone have experience with either Sanp-ez-4- life or Freestyle diapers? How are the all in ones or Sanp-ez pocket diapers? Leaks, volume absorbed feedback?

If you have used the pocket stlye, how about using them with a disposable pad, which one works/fits best?

Thanks,

P_P

Most of those pad-pant combinations are for minor incontinence. If you are a male bedwetter, they are useless.

Please note that I have no experience with the brand you described.

Hi All, Anyone have experience with either Sanp-ez-4- life or Freestyle diapers? How are the all in ones or Sanp-ez pocket diapers? Leaks, volume absorbed feedback?

If you have used the pocket stlye, how about using them with a disposable pad, which one works/fits best?

Thanks,

P_P

Guest refridginator

well i have a snap-ez4life aio and simple soaker, though i never used them or washed them. but from the looks of it, if you were to do the boiling and washing instructions on them you could use them like they were towels! but the fitting around the very top of it feels a little tight even when you button it right, that's my only gripe about it.

Thanks,

P_P

I've been using snap-ez for about 6 mos now and they are GREAT! If you wash them right, and "strip" them once every few months they absorb a ton, and they feel much better wet than disposables. They are a little more prone to wicking in the crotch area if it's stuffed too thick, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I have the pocket, which I stuff with 2 of their hemp "simple soakers" and I'll fold up a microfiber towel and lay it in the front for extra capacity. mmmm.. wish I was laying in bed in one right now. :)

I've been using snap-ez for about 6 mos now and they are GREAT! If you wash them right, and "strip" them once every few months they absorb a ton, and they feel much better wet than disposables. They are a little more prone to wicking in the crotch area if it's stuffed too thick, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I have the pocket, which I stuff with 2 of their hemp "simple soakers" and I'll fold up a microfiber towel and lay it in the front for extra capacity. mmmm.. wish I was laying in bed in one right now. :)

I knew you would speak up for them, why aren't you? ( mmmm.. wish I was laying in bed in one right now. :) ).. refridginator..why in the world did you buy them and not wear them or even try them as they were intended... wear them or sell them, good God guy... use them or give them to somebody that will. :P (what's up with that nick, I like it..Explain, or did I miss it?)

I knew you would speak up for them, why aren't you? ( mmmm.. wish I was laying in bed in one right now. :) ).. refridginator..why in the world did you buy them and not wear them or even try them as they were intended... wear them or sell them, good God guy... use them or give them to somebody that will. :P (what's up with that nick, I like it..Explain, or did I miss it?)

I DO believe that keeping a diaper dry is a crime in some cultures.... (like ours!) ;)

Guest refridginator

well, i kinda just used it because i couldn't think of anything else. when i was 12, i signed up for another forum and thought "terminator + refridgerater = refridginator = funny!" now it just kinda stuck as a name wherever i sign up. coincidentally, the spelling is very close to a refriginator, and i may have used it once or twice.

oh and about the clothies... i'm too lazy to wash them :P

If I remember Freestyle correctly they were a great all in one diaper if you wanted people to see that you were wearing a diaper and you enjoyed leaks. To me all AIO diapers are horrible at discression and absorbency but these were the worst. They were sold at Save-on in SoCal.

Anondl

If I remember Freestyle correctly they were a great all in one diaper if you wanted people to see that you were wearing a diaper and you enjoyed leaks. To me all AIO diapers are horrible at discression and absorbency but these were the worst. They were sold at Save-on in SoCal.

Anondl

Hm. I wonder if they still stock them, and if the ones here in Vegas have them... If so, I'd be glad to try one and give a review.

We purchased Snap-Ez's and hubby loves them and are very easy for me to take care of. But as said make sure they are stripped and never use fabric softner on them we have the Pockets lowrise we chose those just forbeing able to add extra soakers to them when needed ... and i am a big time penny pincher LOL...and it was money extreamly well spent .. hubby loves them much much more than disposables alot more comfy for him