LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

359 Users Online

I asked for a couple of reasons. The first is that I'm curious to know how long the Chatroom has been going here.

Secondly, I've never seen more than about 25 members and guests here at any one time, so 359 sounds extraordinarily busy.

I was just wondering what drew such a large crowd here at that specific date and time.

Dolly :unsure:

Though I don't know if this problem has occured with this board, as it is not an open-source piece of software, and as not being such the owners of the software (not this site) aren't exactly prone to publicly posting the problems they've had with various versions of the software on an open development forum, I know that a bug has occured in similar forums that has caused people to report as being online in greater quantities than is actually true. Several things that led to such over-reporting of numbers on other forums, that I can recall, include:

1) double counting people who log out/log in (once as an anonymous user, once as a logged in user)

2) server side error dealing with sessions

and

3) client side error dealing with sessions or cookies

Not saying that it is for certain what caused that many people to be online at once, but such flaws in software could have easily resulted in an overstatement of the number of people here.

Another possibility could be some large amount of advertising or re-directing from a different popular web page. Just some thoughts -- not to say I don't think this site is popular, but that number is pretty large.

A belated Happy Birthday. Me thinks maybe to much partying going on, as your birthday was the Sept. 12, and you started this inquiry on the 22nd. Hope it was a great time, and not a matter of recovering? Hang in there, you only have more years to come, make the most of them. :D

Knowing it is off topic, as to One Hundred Years of Solitude:

It was one of the best books I've read. It is heavy on the archetypes, and the storytelling style very much reminds me of Tolkien's Silmarillion or The Old Testament in The Bible. It is very heavy on the symbolism, but yet it is a story about people, and a family.

It also really goes into how history repeats itself, yet at the same time nothing happens the same way twice. There's a whole lot in it as just a story, and also if you analyze it as literature. It is beautifully written and every chapter amazed me.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...