LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Letting Incontinence Hold Me Back

I haven't been on in a while because I've been out having fun and living. I went out of town to do something with some friends, we went rafting on the guadalupe river and had an awesome time, even though I was wearing diapers. We also went to this cave here and did the adventure tour which involves crawling through a few tunnels and rappeling a little bit into the caves. I just wanted to share this to let people know that having to wear diapers does not mean you can't have an awesome life you just have to plan things a little differently. Anyone else done anything really cool despite a need for diapers?

Hmmmm I don't know, really cool huh??? I served in the Marines for the last 3 years (total of 10) still wearing diapers.. I go every day still living a "normal" life..nobody is the wiser..well.unless you count my wife... Congrats!!..live life.. diapers are just a quick way of not stopping to do it!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been on in a while because I've been out having fun and living. I went out of town to do something with some friends, we went rafting on the guadalupe river and had an awesome time, even though I was wearing diapers. We also went to this cave here and did the adventure tour which involves crawling through a few tunnels and rappeling a little bit into the caves. I just wanted to share this to let people know that having to wear diapers does not mean you can't have an awesome life you just have to plan things a little differently. Anyone else done anything really cool despite a need for diapers?

you can do anything you want to do it is just a different underware.

i stayed 3 years in the navy after the crash that put me back in diapers at age 19 no big deal

from 1970 to 1984 i severed as a merc all of the world still in diapers.

i race cars, boats, and off road trail rigs

hardest part to me is find some one to love you that has no problem with you be wet at the wrong times

My bedwetting started when I was 12 and in middle school. Lucky for me my family was loving and supportive. While I tried to be discreet and I did not need diapers for class, I did not try to keep my diapers a secret from girls who visited my house or slept over. I continued using diapers for bed all through high school. When I moved to a university dorm for pre-law, I started wearing disposables not only to bed, but also to any event where I was not sure of finding a toilet in an emergency.

My first dorn mate did not wet her bed, normally, and giggled when she saw me taping on an Attends prior to the Welcome Kegger. I nursed one large glass of beer and only slightly wet my diaper. She drank so much she wet herself before the party was over. Back in our room drunk as she was she asked to borrow a diaper for sleeping. Over the next 4 years she bought many bags of Attends for herself.

The summer I was moving to law school I lost all my control. Nobody ever kidded me about wearing Attends 24/7. In some ways it was an advantage because never once did I need to use a toilet duting a long lecture or moot court.

It is now 20 years since I graduated from law school. I have been a full partner in my law firm since 1993 and very happily married since 1991. I think that diapers might well have improved my life. Certainly my need for diapers has never held me back.