LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Gf Wants To Play Too? Female Opinions Needed

I am a long time abdl member/reader and a very occasional poster. I had gotten to the point with this fetish that I was fine with my significant other not being involved in any way. In fact it has been almost a year since I have even messed around with any of it. I had completely let that idea go while looking for a partner when I realized that I had picked someone who was just horrible for me based mostly on how accepting she was of ABDL play. Recently a dating relationship turned serious and so I felt it important to tell her about the diaper fetish (I feel like people deserve to know the full story as soon as possible in relationships so they can decide if it is worth sticking out). Her initial response was something like "oh wow, that is nothing. Thank god it wasn't something serious". Now that she has had a few weeks to mull it over she has come back not only excited and a bit aroused by the idea of playing mommy but also very interested in switching roles, which I have no problem at all doing. So I said all of that to ask a few simple questions.

What diapers have the smaller girls found comfortable/functional, she is tiny, maybe 5ft 5 between 110-115 lbs. I remembered bambino having a small size but I couldn't find it on their webpage.

Same Question but with onesies and footed pjs.

And finally what is a good site (U.S. preferred) with AB pacifiers and bottles?

I tried digging around in links for a while but I got lot.

;)

It's been awhile, but I believe the diaper connection have what you're looking for with the adult sized pacifier. Many stores sell footed pj's in her size, but if you don't want to look all over town you can go to Jumpinjammerz online to find what you need there.

Hat's off to you for getting away from somebody so wrong for you, even though she was AB/DL friendly. A lot of guys would have stuck it out, and been miserable.

Hope those sites can give you what you're looking for.

Peace,

Vic B)

pacifiersrus.com rocks for paci's, dunno about bottles, we just use the 10 ounce avent bottles with fast flow nipples.

As far as diapers for her, why not shop together for them? Let her know what you know, keep in mind that boys have the benefit of peeing more towards the front so it flows down, whereas us girls are stuck with it all pooling in one area, thus it's easy to flood them and leak...the key is to letting out smaller amounts at a time. Anyhow, diaper shopping can be great for foreplay too, if you go that direction with it that is...;)

Footed pajamas, this time of year (at least here, but I live in a winter state) Target, JC Penney, all those places have footie jammies. Target has them in a boys 14-16 which would probably fit a girl that size, as they would fit my 12 year old son who is about that size as well. There are alot of places online with cuter designs tho, depending. Oh, Target does have girls designs as well in the same sizes...they are like $12 a pair which is much better than what you will pay online, if price is an issue.

If she's interested in being a mommy to you, then tell her what you would like to have her do. If it's easier tell her your biggest fantasy and see if she'll live it out, as much as possible. Sounds like she's all ears, so why not! Getting that kind of info out of my boy was almost impossible, he'd just say "what we do is fine" would never give ideas. So I just have to find them on my own, tho stumbling into things that turn you both on, is kinda fun too.

Guest Sissy Haji

I can't give advice about what to wear, but i'd just like to say congrats on finding someone so acappting and actully wish to take part in this role.

Thanks for all the congratulations. It is pretty funny but I wasn't looking for this at all. I had gotten to a point in my life where I was pretty happy and content alone and then I kind of got swept off my feet, and not at all because I thought she would be accepting of my kinks but just based on a lot of other attractions that we have going on. Honestly I will pass all the congrats on to her. I didn't really have much to do with it, she is just really open minded and loves to try new things across the board.

Thanks for the ideas, anyone know anything about the onesies or where the small bambinos may have gone?

I am a long time abdl member/reader and a very occasional poster. I had gotten to the point with this fetish that I was fine with my significant other not being involved in any way. In fact it has been almost a year since I have even messed around with any of it. I had completely let that idea go while looking for a partner when I realized that I had picked someone who was just horrible for me based mostly on how accepting she was of ABDL play. Recently a dating relationship turned serious and so I felt it important to tell her about the diaper fetish (I feel like people deserve to know the full story as soon as possible in relationships so they can decide if it is worth sticking out). Her initial response was something like "oh wow, that is nothing. Thank god it wasn't something serious". Now that she has had a few weeks to mull it over she has come back not only excited and a bit aroused by the idea of playing mommy but also very interested in switching roles, which I have no problem at all doing. So I said all of that to ask a few simple questions.

What diapers have the smaller girls found comfortable/functional, she is tiny, maybe 5ft 5 between 110-115 lbs. I remembered bambino having a small size but I couldn't find it on their webpage.

Same Question but with onesies and footed pjs.

And finally what is a good site (U.S. preferred) with AB pacifiers and bottles?

I tried digging around in links for a while but I got lot.

I recommend the Jumpinjammerz site. My baby just bought a pair from there and they are really good quality. Bad part is they had very little selection in his size. But for your GF it sounds like she could wear a small and they had a LOT of small in the sale and clearance section.

I would not recommend the suggestion to get them at Target since I work there, in apparel, and the ones we have are for kids sizes only. The cut of the garment is much different than an adult garment, and since they are a woven material (flannel) they do NOT stretch , so unless she tries them on at the store (yes we let you do that) I would not suggest she try to make them work. If she is that small and lucky, then you will save $ because ours are $12.99, in both boys and girls. And the cute Christmas ones just came in !!! check out the penguins :D

As for your request for female opinions, I think it's wonderful that you found someone who wants to play along with you. I have been mommy to my baby boy for three years now and I can relate to her excitement about wanting to participate. The interest grows greater as the relationship grows. For us, playtime is an ongoing experiment, and we try to do something new every time. You are very lucky to have someone who wants to be creative and share this interest with you. I know we are.

Enjoy. Be happy.

PDs mommy

Just a note on Bambino's they are out of stock for two weeks on the smalls. They did mention that when they come in they will now carry the smalls in both Classico (Prints) and Bianco (plain white) so you only have a few weeks to have both available. On the onsies, I would suggest that you not order from a dealer online that just carries a set size such as Sm, Md, Lrg...ect. They all tend to make the trunk (Body) length to long, and as such they just hang off at the bottom in a small size, at least that's what I have found in the past 20 years. It would be best to go to a custom one to get her sized correctly.

Go to Ebay and search "adult baby" for a seamstress that does custom. You need to take a measurement from shoulder to crotch to be accurate. Most of the already made measurements are about 4 inches off on that one, kinda makes the onsie useless if it doesn't hold at the bottom. You'll find that you can also get footed jammies there at about half the cost of Jumpin Jammerz (which are great BTW) in a variety of prints with zippers to the ankle.

If you have a Meijers store in your area, they generally will put out footed PJ's in the womans section this time of year. In some nice pastels and prints, also very cheap in price. Best of luck on the new relationship.