LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hola!

Stoney

• 2 weeks later...

How am I doing? WET descrbes it pretty good I guess :rolleyes: Greenville here, the new "Little Atlanta" but AFAIK, no ABDL scene :huh: I'm not seeking anyone at the moment beyond friends, check out my ptofile for more about me. I can't diaper at work but the cooler weather means diapers fulltime till Monday morning B) Ain't weekends FUN? :lol:

Bettypooh

• 2 months later...

Hi Im in Charleston im looking for a Mommie who will dress and treat me like a little baby girl. Are there any around this area? :rolleyes:

I am but alas not a mommy. If you want to talk or anything I'm located in Goose Creek.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am here in West Columbia SC and wanting to meet a mommy or other AB/DL/Sissies that would love to be a playmate to me. I am also hoping to make friends on here as well if anyone is willing to be my friend. I am very lonely and noone around me seems to accept me for who or what i am. I wear diapers and am a sissy baby boy. Am uber feminine and girly but a male none the less.

• 2 months later...

Hi BettyPooh and everyone else. Please thank BettyPooh for locating this item for DD, I merely thought it would be wise to spread the news. First Quality Adult Diapers are rather good, after all and I know I'd jump at the chance to work in a diaper factory. One thousand jobs - discounted products perhaps???

Y'all Have a Nice Day!

Plant To Bring 1,000 Jobs To Anderson Co.

Paper Company Expanding In Upstate

POSTED: 3:37 pm EDT May 13, 2010

UPDATED: 8:28 am EDT May 14, 2010

facebookdel.icio.usbuzzdiggreddit›› Email›› PrintANDERSON, S.C. -- New York-based First Quality Enterprises Inc. plans to spend $1 billion on a South Carolina plant that will bring up to 1,000 jobs to a county with double-digit unemployment.

Republican state Rep. Dan Cooper, of Piedmont, told The Associated Press on Thursday that the Great Neck, N.Y., company will expand operations at an existing Anderson County facility.

Cooper said First Quality will bring between 500 and 1,000 jobs to a county that sorely needs them. Anderson County's jobless rate in March was 12.5 percent.

"It will help with county taxes for education and nursing homes," said State Sen. Billy O'Dell, who represents Anderson County. "This will help so much in our county."

Cooper said that the maker of paper towels, toilet paper, diapers and feminine hygiene products would remodel an existing facility and add buildings.Copyright 2010 by foxcarolina.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Got a story idea? E-mail news tips to foxcarolinanews@foxcarolina.com or call the newsroom 24/7 at 864-213-2121.