LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Friends Now Know I'm A Dl.

I’m still wearing 24/7 and wetting my diapers. Some new developments to report.

My wife and I were out at a restaurant on Friday with some family friends. They are great people, early 50’s with 4 kids from about 30 to 19. We were with the couple and their 2 younger daughters and one their kids. We were all laughing and talking mostly about the kids. Someone said something I didn’t catch and the older daughter said something like “well at least you like to wear diapers!” I was stunned. I said a very blank “What?” and she said, “Don’t you wear diapers all the time and wet in them?” Before I could say anything, her mother, said, “Yes, haven’t you been wearing for so long that you have to use them now?” I was quite floored so I just said, where did you hear that? The mother and daughter looked and each other and said that [my mother in law] told them a while ago. There wasn’t anything I could say so I just said, “yes, that’s true. I’ve been wearing diapers for about 18 months and it something I like.” The conversation wasn’t “too” weird but it was a tad strange. No body seemed to have a problem with it. Even the 19yo didn’t think it was too strange. She said that she had someone on her floor in college who liked to wear diapers.

My wife was no help at all. She was laughing all the time and couldn’t contain herself. They were surprised that I was wearing at the restaurant. But I explained that I really do wear all the times.

It turns out that my mother-in-law has told some of her and our friends that I like wearing diapers and that I now have to wear them because I can’t control my bladder anymore but that I still enjoy it.

But that’s not all. Even my wife has admitted that she has also confided in others that I like to wear diapers and she doesn’t mind.

Sometimes life is too funny.

After I got over the initial shock of them knowing, I didn’t mind them knowing the full story. It is what I am. Now I’m not about to come out in the open but somehow it does help that our friends know the truth. I’ll have to see if it changes things or not.

Damn talk about being outed, but hey it's like I tell people all the time, it's not a big deal unless you make it that. I for one have a slight problem with the 19 year old's parents outing you. I mean at what level did they feel the need to tell her that about you? Diapers yes but case history??? Anyway.. I am very well nicknamed "Diaper Tim" when me and my wife go out by alot of people not in our social circle to describe which "Tim", so hey it could be worse ;)

The whole family already knew. They are friends with my mother-in-law and she spilled the beans when the mother and daughters were out with my mother-in-law, wife and other girl friends were having a "girls night" about 2 months ago.

Both daughters have kids of thier own, 1 is just over a year old, the other is about 8 moths or so. The 24yo is recently divorced and the 20yo (I was wrong, she is 20.) has the younger child.

With 2 babies and 4 women at the table, the conversation was mostly about babies.

From what I understand, they know the full story. But I think my mother-in-law also wanted it known that I'm not too much of a kook and not acting like a baby or anything. That it is more of a diaper/wetting thing.

The 20yo continued to ask me all sorts of diaper and diaper wearing questions. She wants to use "green" cloth diapers but her mother who cares for the child during the day, will only use simple dispoables. It was not a converstaion I'm used to having.

Guest Diaperdragon

I’m still wearing 24/7 and wetting my diapers. Some new developments to report.

My wife and I were out at a restaurant on Friday with some family friends. They are great people, early 50’s with 4 kids from about 30 to 19. We were with the couple and their 2 younger daughters and one their kids. We were all laughing and talking mostly about the kids. Someone said something I didn’t catch and the older daughter said something like “well at least you like to wear diapers!

While there are only two people I don't want to know (my 7 & 8 year olds once they are 18 fine), I think I would be royally pissed at my Mother-in-law for doing it. I feel it is my business and shouldn't be spread without my permission.

Guest Sissy Haji

it was a simler situation with me last weekend, I went to a event in the sisy outfit you see in my avater, and bumped into a friend of mine, my heart was racing, and was even more shocked tbh to find he accapted it, considering where we was I guess it was more believable.

Perhaps your mother in law was just trying to help you out for when you was ready to talk about it?

While the conversation and the situation surrounding it is a little bit wierd, I think this actually presents somewhat of a good thing. It means that the people around you arn't at all upset with the fact that you wear, and are so accepting of it that it doesn't even cross their minds that it might be wierd when they talk about it with others. Its just a facet of life. I think that if more and more of us went the route that you have we would discover much the same thing. I've been seriously considering doing the same thing when I come back home (although I don't know how long that will be from now). Keep us posted with how things are going!!

I'm finding out that not everyone is fine about this. I've noticed some odd looks and other behaviors like being excluded from invites for a while now and I didn't think anything of it. But I realize it is likely because the news is out and rumors are running wild.

I don’t seem to have any problems with our core group of longtime friends. But others we know less do see to be keeping their distance.

No jokes or snickers or anything yet. So nothing is out in the open. But more than a few guys I know have looked at me with odd smiles or have shaken their heads when I would pass by at the marine or hardware store. These are the same guys who would say “Hi” but now I just get the odd looks. It was easy to disregard but now I’m not so sure at all.

I’m not mad at my mother-in-law or wife. The truth is the truth and I can’t be angry at anyone for telling the truth. My mother-in-law acknowledges that there are some who have a problem with it and can’t seem to understand there is no sexual or baby-play involved. (They probably have strange fetishes they don’t want out.)

I’m not going to worry about it and if someone asks, I’ll tell the truth.

BTW, this all came about the same way for both my wife and mother-in-law. People have noticed the change in me over the last 18 months. I’m much happier, less stressed, more relaxed and prone to laugher like never before. Some people just assumed I was on some sort of medication or having an affair with some young girl. My wife and her mother have never been repressed on the tough subjects like sexuality so they had no problem just blurting out “No, it’s because of the diapers.” (They really did say it like that.) As you can imagine, a comment like that would raise all sorts of questions.

I’m more amazed that it has taken me this long to realize that people know about it.

(Note: My wife and her mother are not repressed at all. Remember, her mother lived nude at a commune for nearly 2 years in the late ‘60s or early 70s. After hearing my wife discuss my foreplay activities in graphic detail in front of a group of women and her mother, I am just not surprised by them anymore.)

Wow yea at least it wasn't that bad of a reaction. it could of gone worse. that is interesting that the girl said that she had someone on her floor that liked to wear diapers as well

I caught that too but stories of other DLs or ABs are not of much interest with me.

If the subject of my diapers comes up again, I may or may not talk about it. I wasn't going to discuss things at Carrabbas's.