LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well, Hi I Guess, Eh?

Sha'narra

I got here by accident actually. About ten years ago, I was on DPF, and after being there for not even a week, a certain person cameinto the teen chat and started going of on me, and I got spooked and left. Until last December I hadn't even looked at the baby world in those ten years. I decided to go do a search adn see what sites were still open and found a few new ones (glad to see bittergrey is still around). I found teenbaby.org (or something close to that). I was on a whole two weeks and the board crashed (actually some techno-tard wiped the drives). It was disappointing and a little depressing, and then I found myself at Fox Tails Times, and met a new crew, and ..well..perfect place fora baby silver dragon girl. I met someone very special there, and as soon as i get out of this (bad word) hospital, I'm heading east and into his arms. He tells me I have to build a new crib, this one for 2. I'm going to make it for 4, cuz i roll around alot at night. :blush: Since the nI thought I would go back to DPF and see what has changed (other than baby pants). Hadnt changed much, but I got to see 'uncle' Reed again, but since haven't seen him. I also checked to see if a certain person was still there, and found out she got booted, and tried several times to sneak in as a dif person. She wasn't so i occasioanlly pop in there. On a whim, i put that person's name in dogpile, and boy did this place light up like a jackpot in Laughlin! I was curious to se if she was here, so I could put this site on my avoid list. Imagine my surprise in finding out she had so many, uh... interesting posts about her here. then I see she had been doing the same thing here, and got the same results. I wouldn't have registered is she had been here. I'm mildly autistic, my beloved is an autie too with AS (asperger's syndrome). I'm a bit -sydlexic- so soemtimes i will type something that looks liek itmight be english occasionally, especially when tired or emotional. I tried the chat area, and I was welcomed without hte usual ASL garbage I get from other places. That's refreshing, to say the least. I'm forever in baby pants (diapers/nappies), and won't ever know what it's like to be dry, thanks to my birth mother, whome I never thankfully ever knew (and no, i really don't want to get into what she did to me before i was born). The nerves that control the bladder don't exist for me, which made it a real challenge for dad to potty train me for poo. Dad raised me himself, and that is a bond that just can't be beaten. My beloved's mom has been a mom for me too, and his sister has already been referring to me as her sister, two things i never had before, and it feels pretty good. Is that enough babbling, or should i write more? :P

Welcome ...Welcome to where folks here would refer to this as the (now) number one site. I'm sure many of us have a pretty good idea of the "she" you are referring too. But that is in the past, you are most welcome among our community. There are a lot of people who may primarily list themselves as AB or DL but are also incontinent as yourself, me being one. So settle and and have a look around, feel free to share what you like. Make some new friends and find some "old" ones. If you have any problems..I'm watching..and listening. Again Welcome..Ten years huh? You got skill's girl! Don't worry about babbling on..trust me with the little babies on here we are used to that! :P

Just wanted to add my welcome to Repaid's. I am glad you chose to join the site and I look forward to seeing you around. I surf the boards but rarely post, I spend most of my time in the chatroom. On behalf of the chatroom regulars I offer our sincerest apologies about the asl questions. Unfortunately, I think it would be impossible to have a chatroom without a few hng's, so don't let them scare you away :). Again, glad you're here, settle in and have fun!

Sincerely,

Ayana

Welcome ...Welcome to where folks here would refer to this as the (now) number one site. I'm sure many of us have a pretty good idea of the "she" you are referring too. But that is in the past...

Thank who/whatever you believe in. Is it OK to have a few happy tears? I figured that you would know who it was i was talking about, but, as is my nature, i really tried to NOT point fingers (you point that finger at somone, you got 3 pointing back at YOU--my dad). I had to get a feel if it was safe, from her, and others like her. Anyone that wants to know where that person is can do a search like i did; just don't ask me. As you say, it is the past, and I honestly hope she finds the peace that she so desperately needs. Enough of that track. A lot of my story is on Yahoo answers, mostly in the adolescent area, where I do my best to help the young ones when I can. More if the story is on my Yahoo 360 page, however, there are some things that the rigid world is still not ready for, and until they are most accepting of different people and different ways of life, thre is much I can't post responsibly. I also don't think that the teen population of the world need any more stress or fear in their lives just becasue they want to wear a diaper, and use it (or not--i have friends that have lots of cloth baby pants that just like wearing them, sort of a security blankie. one person i know loves to wear them to keep her butt warm at night). This is one of the very few sites that deal with the issues of diapers and age-play (and gender play too I'm fairly sure), and do it responsibly. If it is ok, I would like to share some of the experiences here, where the 'big kids' play. This place feels 'right', and if the sweet people i met last night here are any indication of the rest, I have found the right place to share. In any case, thanks for the welcome. It feels pretty good. :)

Just wanted to add my welcome to Repaid's....look forward to seeing you around. I...rarely post, I spend most of my time in the chatroom. apologies about the asl questions.

Oops. looks like i already committed a faux-'paw' :P I really shouldn't ramble on when i am tired, especially after meds. What I meant by not doing ASL's is i generally ignore them. i have not gotten any here, and i was accepted as me, and not like the newest meat from the barbeque (i was going to say spit, but too many get the wrong image from that word). I was treated with respect, and that is so wonderful. TY too for the welcome.. now on with the party!

Welcomes Sha'narra! I hope you truly enjoy your time here. I have found this site to be reasonably responsible, and the folks here for the most part act their age :). Don't worry about rambling....once you've gotten to check out the boards and seen some of the posts that turn up (including mine sometimes.......) you'll see we all run a bit at the keyboard. Heheh. Enjoy, and hope to see ya around the boards or in the chat!

KR

Welcomes Sha'narra! I hope you truly enjoy your time here. I have found this site to be reasonably responsible, and the folks here for the most part act their age :). Don't worry about rambling....once you've gotten to check out the boards and seen some of the posts that turn up (including mine sometimes.......) you'll see we all run a bit at the keyboard. Heheh. Enjoy, and hope to see ya around the boards or in the chat!

Hail and well-met, kind sir. (giggle). I'm a bit loopy tonight, mostly from not sleeping and some nasty stuff i gotta do to get out of the silly hospital (no, it isn't serious much any more). I have two good friends that are nurses here, and we've been best friends for well over the years I've been off the boards. I am supposed to be sleeping, so .. thanks .. it feels good to find a safe place to play.

welcome!

dank oo. nice to know there are people that can be who they are, and not have to BE any one at all. I never have understood why its ok to 'have' to wear baby pants, but not OK for someone that >wants< to wear them. I mean, weird as it is to some, I'll always be in baby pants, and I take about as much thought to it as others take to bathing. I really dont get it..never have. My bf and hubby to be soon is so sweet about it too. I wish someone would explain to me why this is, and who made up these stupid rules. At least in here, all are accepting, the same way dad raised me to be. Shrug.

there i go babbling again. oh well.. anyone seen my bottle?

Welcome

Please NO PMS unless we've talked or i know you

hey..thats cool! a site that lets you say what is and what is not acceptable, but not have to do it a thousand times or worry bout having hurt feelings or getting mistaken signals.. you did it so sweetly too. I'm seeing how i am going to learn more and ..well.feel safe.. it might be a silly psych term to some, but all of us that been INside, it does mean a lot. happy faces.. thats the silly thought going thorugh my head..happy faces of litele oens playing, and ot worrying about what or who is safe or not.. TY..from my heart