LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maybe I'll Tell The Wife Someday

It looks like the typical "how to tell my partner" thread deals with the converse situation, how to ask her politely to baby you. Well I've been mulling for 3 or 4 years now how to ask her to wear diapers to satisfy me. I don't have strong daddy/ageplay feelings, I just find the diapers themselves extremely erotic (along with desperation in general...)

I'm pretty sure she knows I have some interest in her potty time, she indulges me by talking about it in great detail, even though I don't think I've ever told her explicitly it's something I enjoy (it's probably obvious from what sometimes occurs afterwards :) )

The tack I think I've settled on eventually taking is to move slowly towards expressing an outright desire to see her wet herself. I've made some progress in this direction -- tickling her when she has to pee, pretending to hold the door shut, etc. But even then it's a *big* leap to asking her to wear diapers, even if the intermediate step is itself a great pleasure.

So I'm just curious what the consensus is out there. I have all the time in the world -- we're 8 years together, settled down and into our careers -- and I'd rather let it take another 2 years or never occur at all than risk blowing up in my face and losing respect from my partner. So, with the option of long term planning, how would you ease your partner into the idea?

The major source of worry in the issue is that she is professional type, very assertive, organized, somewhat dominant. The idea of infantllism could play either way -- as something she would find that relieves her of the stress of her world, or the exact opposite, something she finds uninteresting or repulsive. Myself, I'm not the type of person who enjoys this uncertainty, which is why I've played it cautious for so many years.

It looks like the typical "how to tell my partner" thread deals with the converse situation, how to ask her politely to baby you. Well I've been mulling for 3 or 4 years now how to ask her to wear diapers to satisfy me. I don't have strong daddy/ageplay feelings, I just find the diapers themselves extremely erotic (along with desperation in general...)

I'm pretty sure she knows I have some interest in her potty time, she indulges me by talking about it in great detail, even though I don't think I've ever told her explicitly it's something I enjoy (it's probably obvious from what sometimes occurs afterwards :) )

The tack I think I've settled on eventually taking is to move slowly towards expressing an outright desire to see her wet herself. I've made some progress in this direction -- tickling her when she has to pee, pretending to hold the door shut, etc. But even then it's a *big* leap to asking her to wear diapers, even if the intermediate step is itself a great pleasure.

So I'm just curious what the consensus is out there. I have all the time in the world -- we're 8 years together, settled down and into our careers -- and I'd rather let it take another 2 years or never occur at all than risk blowing up in my face and losing respect from my partner. So, with the option of long term planning, how would you ease your partner into the idea?

The major source of worry in the issue is that she is professional type, very assertive, organized, somewhat dominant. The idea of infantllism could play either way -- as something she would find that relieves her of the stress of her world, or the exact opposite, something she finds uninteresting or repulsive. Myself, I'm not the type of person who enjoys this uncertainty, which is why I've played it cautious for so many years.

I was in a very similar position with my wife for a number of years but I am happy to say things worked out very well. Considering how long you two have been together and how settled you are, I think it is very unlikely that it would blow up in your face. It sounds like you guys are already very playful with each other so keep her introduction to diapers playful as well. Don't put too much emphasis on the diaper. Keep it about her and follow her lead and take things slow. But don't wait too long or you risk becoming obsessed with diapering your wife. Remember, your desires aren't going anywhere. If she already indulges your interest in her potty times, there is a good chance she will indulge this one too.

I would be happy to share with you more details about how exactly I introduced diapers to my wife, but not in such a public forum. PM me if you want to chat online about this.

good luck

Jake

Trying to get her to wet herself sounds like a good interim step towards telling her about diapers, especially if she's already shown an interest in 'discussing' this aspect with her.

I think she 'pretending to hold the door' idea would be a good way towards this. Hold on to it, and basically tell her 'nope, not coming past - you're just going to have to pee yourself or something' - and just see how far you can push her without letting her through. If she starts demanding it - then just let her through.

good luck!

baah, go all out, tell her what you want...but then again I'm single, what do I know?! :lol:

Both my current wife and a previous long time (live in) girl friend knew about my diapers.

The girl friend actually tried the once as she had some S&M things not exactly diaper centric

but could use them.

My current wife hasn't been on the receiving end of diapers (but she might if their was sex play involved), just not my thing right now. She diapered me every night for several years before I got tired of it and even manufactured some cloth diapers for me. She'll still play when I ask though