LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking To Meet Others

rickibrat2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

thank you all

life gets crazy around here sometimes

right now building a 87 drag mustang so not even play wow as much as in the past

then starting on a 89 mustang rag top for next summer as the off road play is just getting to crazy with other drinking and driving

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's a couple of munches that happen in Oregon. Go to www.northwestlittles.com and check out the calendar of when they happen. One in Salem occurs on the 3rd Thursday of the month.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

with what i do for a living it makes it very hard to get out to those meetings

and so far have only talked with a few others that wear for real out at different camping areas

think we are heading out this coming weekend for a week or so

over by PC to p;ay on the sand just south of tillamock

• 8 months later...

with what i do for a living it makes it very hard to get out to those meetings

and so far have only talked with a few others that wear for real out at different camping areas

think we are heading out this coming weekend for a week or so

over by PC to p;ay on the sand just south of tillamock

ricki, when you headin to sand lake.... u posted u wanted to talk to a MTF.. i cant say ill meet your expectations but...that said, i m transitioning about 1 yr in, but i cn tell you i dont fit the steriotype.. however im always looking for an excuse to go play in the sand box... and get more area riding partners and it would be kinda different to not have to hide parts of me to not upset the group...

maybe ill see you out there some day...

• 3 weeks later...

I live in the Eugene/Springfield area. I'm not really able to get to salem cause i don't have my car right now and my parents would be confused, but i'd be happy to text or w/e. Just though I should put out that I'm another dl from oregon :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

As it seems this posting continues if anyone cares to get in touch with me. I've organized meetups and events for almost 12 yrs now in and around Oregon, and want to help as many as possible to do so, if they care to. You can follow a particular group found on fetlife that is intended for those in Oregon:Oregon Ageplayers, Littles, ABs and DLs Or you can contact me at p.freeman.tc@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still interested in meeting up occasionally with some of the fine people here in Oregon. I'm in Portland, by the way.

It seems like fetlife is the most popular board for these things. I'm not a member there as of now, but I may have to change that. :)