LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quad Cities Illinois Area Checking In!

Hey there diapered! im from the QCA as well...not really looking to meet up or anything, more interested in where you buy your diapers from? My girlfriend wears for me from time to time, and i would like to know if there is anywhere around here that sells good plastic covered diapers...can you help?

Hey there diapered! im from the QCA as well...not really looking to meet up or anything, more interested in where you buy your diapers from? My girlfriend wears for me from time to time, and i would like to know if there is anywhere around here that sells good plastic covered diapers...can you help?

Unfortunately, I dont know. I'm kinda plain and use depends, and occasionally buy a pack on the net. Good to see someone from the area, though!

Hello,

I too am in the Quad Cities and like to meet others in the area. Anyone feel freee to chat with me at anytime. I have been into wearing for a long time and have lots of information to share if anyone is interested.

As far as finding diapers in the area if I need to buy from a local store I use the Main at Locust pharmacy they have a few different brands and will sometimes order for you if there is a brand you want.

SoakedinIowa

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

Down here in Galesburg, always looking for help to get diapered since i'm disabled and cant do it myself. Im not incont though, so i dont wear..

Hi dlb. you mean that you don't wear now, but are curious? I'm not looking to help as I am not into the guy thing, just outa curiousity.

No I dont wear, but I want to. I've liked em since i was 5 and had bowel problems from age 10-15 and was diapered in hospital a lot, but never at home but all logic i shoulda been. Been 6 years now without a diaper at all.

• 8 months later...

Hello to the guys from the QC area. I'm from the rural QC area. Been a member here for going on two years but just don't seem to take time to get involved. I used to get my diapers from Main at Locust myself but was always afraid I would run into someone I knew. So now I get them on-line delivered to my door. Catch you later.

• 2 years later...