LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Telling The Gf

So let me give the background before i beg for suggestions. First off I'm so deep in the closet about my abism that Christmas presents find ME, I've never even hinted at someone I'm into this. That being said my girlfriend and I have been dating for almost a year now, with the last 3 months being long distance (I'm in Mass, she's still down in the South), where we get to go see each other maybe 1-2 times a month for the weekend. I've wanted to tell her for a little while now (pretty much since I realized i was in love with her) but I didn't want to risk the relationship once that happened (I created a nice catch-22 there where I had to truly value the relationship to share it, but thus didnt want to lose it).

So now I really want to tell her, but I don't want to ruin the 2 days out of ever 20-30 we get together by weirding her out, but it's also killing me to keep a secret from her. Onto why I think she might be a little hesitant with this, is pretty much because every time an underjams commercial comes on, she makes comments like "gross" or "I don't think I want my child wearing those", which leads me to believe me in a diaper is probably less appealing than that. On the flip side of the coin however she has noted to me that, 'I couldn't weird her out'.

So basically my question is this, the next time we see each other is mid-november, do I wait until then, or should I start working it in now when we have our nightly skype conversations?

PS - I plan on basically pointing out all the little kid things I love and saying how sometimes thats how I relax, and then go on from there.

Long distance relationships are difficult as it is, you might not want to stress it more than it already is. Normally I'd suggest to come out of the closet but I've seen a lot of long distance relationships vapourize. Don't push it at this time is my suggestion.

Tough situation.

On one hand you don't think she'll take diapers really well, but on the other hand, you don't want to build a relationship without being honest and open.

You also will want to decide if you want to live a lie....I can tell you that I wish I had waited and found a wife who was more accepting and understanding of my fetish. I told her from very early on and she tolerated them, but I should have known toleration is a lot different that acceptance.

I'd keep feeling things out a little and try doing one of those sex surveys with her (the one that asks about fetishes-including diapers)....see how she answers.

Start working going to the next level in but not diapers. In my experience there is a time in every relationship when you come clean about your past, like past partners and things you wouldn't normally tell people. For me it was 9 months in. It is that conversation where you tell. If you haven't gotten to it yet then I wouldn't tell. Basically the idea is for her to tell something private about herself then you tell yours. You will both grow together instead of just her growing in information. I helps drop down nervousness because that is the perfect platform to share. If she loves you and thinks it is worth it she will try to accept it, but IMO you both need love to make this kind of news work.

SDB

...but I should have known toleration is a lot different that acceptance.

I know exactly what you mean....

My girlfriend tolerates me wearing diapers alot, but if I talk about it, bring it up in anyway, or she can see it, she still gets disturbed.... Even though she hears the crinkling sometimes, the "out of sight, out of mind" works well with her.

I doubt she will ever have total acceptance, but she somehow knows how hard it is to stop wanting them, so she allows me to have my diapers in stock at all times.

Best of luck to you, bro.

Myself, along with mostly everyone else here feels your pain. Alot of us went through the same feelings and fears your going through.

It should be alot easier to tell a long distance lover your situation though. At this point you guys are still learning alot about eachother, so anything could be said.

Ya never know... Maybe she's just as deep in the closet as yourself;)

You've already said that she told you, you couldn't weird her out.(I used to tell my girlfriend this when we were learning about eachother. I mainly said it because I knew it's hard to top wearing diapers, and because I enjoy wearing them, I've become alot more open minded towards any "weird" interests she could want. I kinda wish she had an interest worse than mine... lol)

start with that as your conversational piece.

Start taking turns sharing what you believe to be "weird" characteristics , but be honest, and hope she's being as honest aswell.

She might mention something that strikes you as kind of odd.... which maybe a good thing.

That maybe a good reason to trigger the Diaper Deal without a hitch;)

Just hope that her "odd" interests arent as boring a lame as my girlfriend's.... It's hard to compare my situation to her sniffing candles in stores....

agreed.

rip it off like a band aid, but not without tact of course. Thinking about it too much will make it sound bad when bringing it up, be cognizant of her feelings but don't tell her in the tone of "I just cheated on you." Thats my opinion though, if that makes any sense.

Yah my only thought is when to do it, in person in 3 weeks, or before hand. I want to do it now to get it over with (because I really want to not keep a secret), but i think in person is the better idea. Of course that then goes back to ruining the weekend, or not having long enough to actually talk about it.

I'd do it in person. Do it long distance and you won't be able to read her facial and body language. It is really hard to do - that is for sure. It was easier for me as I've been a lifelong bedwetter, so sleepovers weren't an option without a GF knowing. So I was always forced to tell fairly early on - which was good and bad. Good in that only those that could cope with a bedwetting diaper wearing BF stuck around, bad because some who might of once they got to know me....split before they did.

when i told my girl we just talked about sex one night and she asked if i had any fetishes and i told her my main two panties and diapers and she said she was okay with it for as me wearing but was surprisingly supportive to the fact hell i have even gotten her to change me a few times after sex.So after saying that do NOT be surprised if your woman is open to the idea .hell you may get lucky and get her to change you like i did i mean its just about how you go about telling your significant other i mean not every one will be open to the idea of you wearing diapers as normal underwear when you tell them about it hell go look at some of Diapered24/7's posts i mean he is in a situation were telling some one is NOT the option but then again this is all up to you

I'd do it in person. Do it long distance and you won't be able to read her facial and body language. It is really hard to do - that is for sure. It was easier for me as I've been a lifelong bedwetter, so sleepovers weren't an option without a GF knowing. So I was always forced to tell fairly early on - which was good and bad. Good in that only those that could cope with a bedwetting diaper wearing BF stuck around, bad because some who might of once they got to know me....split before they did.

We talk online on the video phone every day, so I could see her face, but i still think its less personal. So i guess I'll hold it in for another month unless she broaches the topic of fetishes during one of our nightly convos.

"Long Distance Love Affair" The title of one of my songs. I can't offer much positive advice here. If you are really meant to be together, it will happen. But, I gotta say, the odds are not in your favor. On the plus side, she says nothing about you could "weird her out". Thinking about it, your condition may actually serve as a turn-on for her. But, I wouldn't hold out any hopes, if I were you. Distance can kill a relationship. Absence may make the heart grow fonder. But, miles can make the heart stray yonder. Move on. As "Honeymooner" Ralph Kramden used to say, "Norton...Dames are like buses. There's always another one comin' down the line."

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Personally, I would do it in person about 4 hours before coming home. Plenty of time to talk about it or even play with it, while not screwing up most of the weekend. Of course, it is hard to do if you got a early AM flight.

Just a thought, but I know I don't always think like everyone else :lol:

Maybe, just maybe when she said gross....

maybe she is excited bu the diapers and is trying to gauge your reaction. You can't weird her out....

Maybe she has a secret too

I am an optimist dreamer

Guest refridginator

Okay first of all, if your girlfriend hasn't figured out you're a chicken, why would you want to tell her? i mean think of all the advantages you have over her intellect, being as smart of a chicken you are!

• 2 weeks later...

So I just told her, she's pretty cool with it. She wants a more full scenario from me. "I'm kind of enjoying talking about this" - her

so yay!

Grats, hope all is going well.