LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where To Buy Mary Janes

abycpl

I purchased two pair of excellent black patent leather "Mary Janes" from "Muffy's" Enterprises LLC, in Manning, Oregon, USA. Flat heels. Single strap. Perfect. This was three years ago and I have yet to break in the second pair. They do saddle oxfords as well and feature a wide selection of these. Quality. Durability. Classic. The best sissy bABy shoes I have ever purchased. Reasonably priced, as well. I don't know if they're still in business, but the last addy I had for them is: www.muffys.com/. Phone: 1.503.324.4048 local. Toll free: 1.866.524.5050.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

• 1 month later...

I purchased two pair of excellent black patent leather "Mary Janes" from "Muffy's" Enterprises LLC, in Manning, Oregon, USA. Flat heels. Single strap. Perfect. This was three years ago and I have yet to break in the second pair. They do saddle oxfords as well and feature a wide selection of these. Quality. Durability. Classic. The best sissy bABy shoes I have ever purchased. Reasonably priced, as well. I don't know if they're still in business, but the last addy I had for them is: www.muffys.com/. Phone: 1.503.324.4048 local. Toll free: 1.866.524.5050.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

THANK YOU.. THANK YOU THANK YOU.. I have big sissy feet and i have searched and searched for proper school uniform shoes that would fit me.. Although i have always wanted Mary janes like everywhere else they did not come in my size. However the white/navyblue saddle shoe with the red sole did come in my size. The quality and fit are excellent and the price was the most reasonable i found for sissy shoes in my size.. My search is over.. Thanks again.. Betsy

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let all you sissies know; I agree with HeidiLynn. I received my gorgeous all-leather red Maryjanes from Muffy's, and I LOVE THEM! They're extremely stiff, though, and require a lot of breaking in. I've been wearing the around the house for the last couple of weeks, gradually wearing them in, but I wouldn't want to go for a mile-long walk in them just yet! The service was excellent, too. Fast delivery, everything you could want.

Thanks for the advice, HeidiLynn!

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia

I'm very lucky because I've small feet and I can perfectly fit girls' shoes (Mary Janes, boots, ankle boots, ballerinas and so on...) from size 4! ^_^ My favourite brands are Lelli Kelly ( http://www.zappos.com/n/es/d/722211734/page/1.html ) and Barbie ( http://clothing.search.ebay.com/barbie-sho...40QQsacatZ11462 ). I feel such a gorgeous little girly girl with them! ^_^ . Generally I buy them in big shoes store.

I am looking for a place to get nice Mary Janes like these http://sissyheaven.com/item.php?id=15437 but I dont want to order all the way from the UK. Is there anywhere stateside I can order from?

There is a place in Oregon where you can purchace Mary Janes, black patent, at a reasonable cost. They are: www.muffys.com/. I purchased two pair from them two years ago and have yet to put on the second pair. Very durable. A good value. They also sell saddle oxfords and have a wide variety.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)