LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Www.beaucaremedical.co.uk

Maybe buzz can help me on this one...am thinkin of orderin some abi gorm x medium or somet, but it says:

3x14 = 42 per case

20 odd quid

surely that cant be right?

or does it mean it coems in packs of 14....im confused, i dont want to end up with 42 diapers on my door, i wont be able to use em by the time me parents get back from hol!

Maybe buzz can help me on this one...am thinkin of orderin some abi gorm x medium or somet, but it says:

3x14 = 42 per case

20 odd quid

or does it mean it coems in packs of 14....im confused, i dont want to end up with 42 diapers on my door, i wont be able to use em by the time me parents get back from hol!

Well I'm not Buzz :P but maybe Buzz will confirm this - we have a regular order from Beaucare and the minimum order is, as you say, one case, i.e. 3 x 14 = 1 case.

However, I don't know how you could get a case for £20 but PLEASE let us know if you can, coz we pay £33 including delivery!

I'm sure you could get through 42 if you put your mind to it :lol:

Dolly

3x14 = 42 per case

20 odd quid

yhe u can order just 1 pk of abena x plus[14 in a pk, but der r very very absorbant n thick] if yhe like but works out more expensive dat way. 1 pk is £18 inc vat and inc p&p.

:wub: Oh Rhezz, if your siggy is just like you, I wanna take you home with me! Tee-hee.

I wasn't trying to mislead you on the Beaucare question, I was just passing on what I discovered personally from their Sales Dept. I was definitely told (as was Toddler j too) that their minimum order for delivery was one case of 42.

I clearly lack Buzz's charm :P

Dolly