LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gainesville?

gamma

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just wondering if anyone here lives near Gainesville or somewhere close to it.

hi i'm in cocoa ,which is an hour east of orlando i wannameetyou and see i'loveto wear,especially the softplasticpants ,being changed etc... canwemeet? sincerely, sweet_baby_stephen [ that's also my yahoo id ok ] :mellow::)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest LOSTinDiapers

I'm South of Jacksonville and North of St Augustine.

I'm just south of j-ville too, just inside the Duval County line.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

so can we do something or what just wanna meet some people like maybe a party ne ideaz

Have any of you guys hooked up to meet one another yet. I'm in Jax close to the beaches. I have always wanted to meet others in person who wear diapers but just have never gotten a good chance. Is there anything in the works to have a meeting close to up here.

JT

• 2 weeks later...

Have any of you guys hooked up to meet one another yet. I'm in Jax close to the beaches. I have always wanted to meet others in person who wear diapers but just have never gotten a good chance. Is there anything in the works to have a meeting close to up here.

JT

i have actually met with a very out going DL we got diapered together it was great. i just think the thought of actually meeting new ppl whos faces we've never seen is kinda scary but its not bad im sure most of us live completely normal lives. its cool that u live near the beach im like 3 miles from that new overpass they are workin on right now. send me a pm if u wanna meet up soon well have a good time diapered or not:) and that goes for everyone here