LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Diaper Best For Bowel Incontinence?

Guest Betty Boop

Guest Betty Boop

I suffer from Crohn's disease and regularly have urgent bowel movements which are most often diarrhea. I have not been making to the washroom in time lately and have gone in my pants enough times that it is frustrating me. I am going to start wearing diapers, maybe depends, but I don't know what is the best diaper for fecal matter? I don't have bladder incontinence so that doesn't matter to me. Are there any good websites that compare diapers, or any links here that would help me?

Thank you for any help you can offer.

the depends supers with the three tapes, work well for me, i wet and poop alot in them, only had one bad time when my messy diaper leaked out, i had plastic pants on witch caught the mess. but it was a very very large wet load. also i like them also since they feel and sound like baby diapers too.

i wet about three to five times before they leak, and can poop about twice before they need changing or unless its very smelly.

I'm a depends fan as since i can get them in almost any drugstore.

hey,

My name is Dave, I am new to the site and thought I would post a reply. I have ulcerative colitis and have frequent bowel accidents as well. I use Depend Fitted Briefs. They work well for it. I also have some bladder problems and it works well for that as well. Like it was said most diapers are made for bladder incontience, but most "brief" style protection should work for you. I am sorry you are dealing with this. If you need any more adive feel free to ask me.

-Dave

I suffer from Crohn's disease and regularly have urgent bowel movements which are most often diarrhea. I have not been making to the washroom in time lately and have gone in my pants enough times that it is frustrating me. I am going to start wearing diapers, maybe depends, but I don't know what is the best diaper for fecal matter? I don't have bladder incontinence so that doesn't matter to me. Are there any good websites that compare diapers, or any links here that would help me?

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Betty,

My younger daughter has Crohn's disease so I feel for you. Are you following a recommended diet, taking meds or

what to help control it?

*huggies* baby eddie

Here is some advice that might help. If you just have bowel incontinence I don't see a need for really thick diapers like Bambinos, SureCare X-plus or Abri-Form X-plus. Using a thin diaper should work perfectly well for you. The most important thing is having a wide crotch and seat area for containement. I don't know if you can still get them but I have some disposable diapers called PER-FITS. They havd 2 tapes per side and have plastic backing. They are thin but have a wide crotch and a very wide seat which makes them perfect for containement. They are one of the best I've found for containement and are discreet under clothes. I don't think disposable pull on underwear would be good because of the narrow crotch, limited absorbtion area and the fact that you have to take your pants off every time you need to change into a clean one. Diapers are better. You may also want to take deoderant pills to cut the smell down. Hope this helps.