LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messy Diapers

I don't know how detailed we're getting here, but I love messing my diapers for several reasons. As you may have guessed, I am an AB, so I feel like messing my diapers is the right/babyish thing to do. I would MUCH rather mess my diapers than ever have to use a yucky public toilet or restroom facility. I like the messy diapers feel, as well. Then, of course, messing in diapers is MUCH more convenient than having to find a toilet, you can just go whenever and wherever.

As a matter of fact, as I type this, I am sitting in a messy Bambino. YMMV.

Personally, I like pooping because it literally allows you to release a load off of yourself. lol. Just to simply be able to squat push slightly one time, and have a massive doo doo flow coming out of your booty feels awesome, especially the really squishy/mushy doo's. It literally allows me to release a load off of my mind. Lol.

For me, pooping is the best part about wearing diapers. The whole reason I got into diapers is because I originally found a joy in secretly pooping my pants a long time ago. I'm not sure *why* that is, but it's always made me feel...comfortable. And diapers seem to heighten that comfort. I dunno.

Like everyone else, though, the clean-up is a bit of a hassle, especially since, for some reason, it's the SIGHT of poop that bothers me. But, alas, it's part of the DL life and something that I've just come to accept. After all, the overall messy experience is worth it.

I am a girl and I have also enjoyed secretly pooping my pants since the age of 8. Hence, my nick "Doo Doo Girl". In a similar fashion, I also felt and still feel presently that pooping your pants or diaper was a secure thing to do. I simply just got enjoyment of the entire doing it in secret thing though. I was NEVER EVER caught, and I don't plan on being caught either. Pooping also gives me an orgasm and makes my boobs firmer. Just an observation of mine. Lol. And as far as looking at the poop, yes it's repulsive sometimes, but it reminds me of a sense of accomplishment, especially if I have done a massive dark brown poo...sorry if too descriptive, lol. The stink also gets me turned on too...to know that a little baby girl like me made such a naughty stink stink....gets me going every time. Lol.

I really enjoy messing my pants or my diaper. It feels great. I love to sit in the mess. The smell doesn't bother me at all. I use a disposable so I just take it off in the shower, roll it up and put it in a plastic bag. Clean up in the shower is pretty easy. And the fun of pooping in my diaper makes the clean up worth it.

I shit all over myself, then I usually wait an hour or so to change, which usually requires a shower. I like cutting a hole in the front of my diaper before I shit myself that way I can sit with my legs and and masturbate while I make stinky all over my ass. I usually shit myself 3 to 4 times a day, but I use laxatives on the weekends so I can do multiple shits.

I love to poop my diapers and once and awhile in my boxers. I love the feeling when i can not stop it from happening and I just freeze and let it fill my pants. I usually just clean up with a whole bunch of wipes (and put on a clean diaper), but sometimes, if it is real messy, i will also shower. I think the best position for me is standing up, or slightly bent forward.

one tip for you....if you wear your diapers around other people alot..especially if you wear just a diaper or light clothing, they can sometimes tell when you are messing in your diaper...the back of your diaper will expand alot of the time when you are going.

for me....i prefer to not have people notice when i'm in the act so make sure your rear is not visible when your going, lol

To once again become the minority in the thread, I never recieved sexual gratification from pooping myself...nowadays, I'll admit it gets me a bit aroused, but for the most part it's a feeling of comfort and a great stress reliever. When I first started doing it at 14/15, right before I would hop into my shower, I'd wet or poop my pants, relax a bit (sometimes sit in it), then clean up...no sexual stuff. Even today I'll do that sometimes....it completley erases stress, and makes me feel so content. Diapers prolong the feeling.

Not to say that every now and then a nicely dirty diaper isn't a great warm-up for "excitement". ;)

I have enjoyed this activity for years. I like to wear a messy diaper for an hour or so, for me it's all part of being a Diaper Lover.

I normally clean up with a shower. Sometimes my wife will do the honors, and put me back in a clean diaper for more fun. :D