LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Mags.

Hi all,i know i dont come into chat much but i do read the posts here.The thing ive been asking around is,dose anyone know if any of these mags are still around,crib sheet,tales from the crib,diaperland reporter.i had them years ago but my dad through them all away when i moved back here to mass.It would be nice to find them again.ITHANK YOU ALL.

For many years Infantae Press of Seattle, WA published several magazines, including "Tales From The Crib" and "The PlayPen" My husband Don Davis and his late wife Jean wrote articles that appeared in issue #11 of The PlayPen in 1989. I believe that was its last issue, although Tales from the Crib continued another year.

I am not sure when Crib Sheet stopped publication.

For many years Infantae Press of Seattle, WA published several magazines, including "Tales From The Crib" and "The PlayPen" My husband Don Davis and his late wife Jean wrote articles that appeared in issue #11 of The PlayPen in 1989. I believe that was its last issue, although Tales from the Crib continued another year.

I am not sure when Crib Sheet stopped publication.

Thanks,i thought thats what might have happened.I realy enjoyed reading them oh well