LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Night, Tues 10-7

Last night, 10-7, I was here and the site worked fine for a while but after about 15 minutes the site became slow then completely unresponsive. I went to other sites and they seemed OK. Were we just too busy (I hope) or was there some other technical problem. I am dial-up.

DD, thanks for this site :D If I wasn't unemployed for the last two years I would gladly contribute $.

Anondl

Another site on the server was under a spam attack, and we rooboted the box to clear the jam and let the firewall take affect.

thosses a wet :angry: pamper @ the person that did that spam atack on dd :huh: sounds scary :unsure: hides now :ph34r: bye byeeeeeeeeeeee :P

Last night someone had a green color in the names list and they where at the top of the names list where they should not have been because they where out off alphabetic order in the chat room!! I take it to mean something!!

:huh:

It was like someone had access too or was using some kinda hack to promote ones self to a moderator.

I would also take this to mean that is why the chat room is down as of october 14th 2008 at 11:30 eastern time. :o

I hope you can get the chat room going I miss my friends

huggles Cubic