LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story

One of my favorites has been "My girlfriends sister's baby." Although one of my all time favs is one where a husband pays for his wife to go to a spa/resort where she meets some ab/dl's. Through them she finds out about her husbands secret side. I have been unable to find this for some time so if anybody has it. I would definitely like to read it again. Thanks.

Here you go:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/content/story2008/021.htm

***HUGS***

Ruffles

• 5 years later...

One of my favorites has been "My girlfriends sister's baby." Although one of my all time favs is one where a husband pays for his wife to go to a spa/resort where she meets some ab/dl's. Through them she finds out about her husbands secret side. I have been unable to find this for some time so if anybody has it. I would definitely like to read it again. Thanks.

I believe the story in question is called "Mommy Makers"...I do have this story in my collection and can share if anyone is interested. It is also one of my favorites.

Thank you all who commented about "My Girlfriends Sisters Baby", I was honored to see one of my stories listed on here among so many other great stories, some of my personal favs are Sam & Jess, The Baby Game, The Drunk & The Babysitters, which unfortunately all I can find are up to chapters 5, can't fine anything after that or the conclusion, but all are great stories, thank you.

I I'm clearly not appreciated (either by the members or by the staff here).

The staff? We do have rules but we don't 'censor' anybody beyond that and as far as I know none of "the staff" derides anyone's stories, oifficially or otherwise. Do remember that we are also people when we're not acting in our role as Mods and Admins and that we do have thoughts and opinions which we express like everyone else :rolleyes: