LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Noticing A Person Wearing Diapers

I do everything I can to make sure that people notice, and comment, on my wearing a diaper.

I love to people-watch, and on Saturdays I go to the various shopping malls, pull down the tops

of my sweatpants, just enough to allow the waistband of my double-diapers to be seen. I love

peoples reaction to them. From an " Oh gross " to " Oh cool " to " Look, that man is wearing

diapers just like me ". I love it when women grab their little kids hands and rush off saying to their kids

" Now kids it's not nice to just stare, " as they bolt from the stores. This does not embarrass me in the least.

I'm not a pervert, I just love doing this.

bbabyalex

You shouldn't involve innocent bystandards into your fetish without their concent.

I didn't make that up... someone on the board said it once, and i think it makes sense. I mean, to be honest... i don't think you're doing anything that is deemed "wrong" persae... since no one is getting hurt and the most interaction you're getting at all is a few snide remarks from people walking by. It could easily be an innocent mistake (of course in your case it isn't).

I've heard a lot worse since I started up on the board a few months back. I don't have a problem with what you're doing. Just don't provoke attention. Your "just enough for it to be seen" thing is just fine. Don't flaunt. Don't make it obvious. Make it seem accidental, like you've been doing.

We dont want some psycho running around without pants in a public location wearing a diaper gathering the media's attention. We have enough negative portrayals.

As for now... you're clear of any flaming from me.

Now I wonder if I'll get flamed for partially defending you, however my point is valid and I'll take on an argument if it's provoked.

-Sophie

Sophie, you said it very well. Sadly, this is an exhibitionist who posts for that same reason. Right now I'd say this guy is getting his jollies from our disapproval...sigh...

Hey, he can do what ever he wants. He has to take the bad with good too. Unless he plans on moving to other side of the world he will always be known as "the perv who wears diapers" even after he gets tired of it. :roflmao:

I think everyone is too judgmental, and I hate that. Hopefully I'm not that way.

I think his "descrete flashing" is just fine. You wont notice unless you're looking at the guy's waistline anyway.

To assume he'll get off to our disapproval is also judgmental. I do understand that his story was nothing but a statement and the idea of him actually posting it for replies seems a bit like he's expecting disapproval, but I think i'll give him the benefit of the doubt in this case.

I see everyone elses views just perfectly, and they even make sense... but if you factor morality into the equation, perhaps he's not such a pervert after all. It's a real shame that morality in strangers is such a disbelief now-a-days, at least to most people...

-Sophie

Perhaps..and this is just my take... The major populous certainly isn't going to look at a man wearing diapers..and equate that with a pervert. I would think, and this is coming from someone that actually has to wear, that they are going to put their thoughts to a conclusion that he "has" to wear for the intended purpose. Now surely there will be exclusions but I think we are a tad biased.

I mean if the guy (or girl) was wearing a Juvenile outfit with a pacifier clipped to his shirt and carrying a baby bottle..that would raise a whole different light on the subject, but as it is this just isn't the case.

I certainly agree that he's involving others but I don't really see the harm at the level that he's doing it. I for one hate seeing the kids with their pants to their Arses and involving me with their fad..is this really any different?

Seeing a girl with the thong hanging out of waistband..I mean seriously..isn't she Advertising something too? I'm kinda leaning towards Sophie's view on this one. But then again that's just me, just a simple opinion. And yes one that is double biased. -_-

Sophie, what is the difference between 'an observation' and 'being judgmental?' We can't help but make judgments in life - we do it all the time. My point of view is that going out purposely to be noticed and to get your jollies from it - which this guy very openly admits - is not a good thing for our community nor a very nice thing for the people to whom he shows himself.

As I read his post, I saw the clear exhibitionism. I'm suggesting that same exhibitionism doesn't go away when he posts here. Did you somehow miss his point of purposely going out to watch the negative reactions? Why wouldn't he be doing the same thing here?Sophie, what the guy does is up to him. He posted here and so we are reacting to that post.

Yes, you have made a judgment about my post, now haven't you? That's OK. I put it up and yes, I do look for responses - positive and negative. And now I'm posting again to have a dialogue. I don't mind at all that you have a point of view. That fact that it differs from mine is not a bad thing, but very natural that people will look at things differently. We can talk reasonably about our points of view - even though each of us has read the post and made a judgment in regard to it. Looking forward to reactions.

diaperpt

Imo I think people are taking it a little too far to say hes a pervert.. but thats just what I personaly see as a pervert and what isnt. Regardless, its certainly nothing I would do myself, or suggest to anyone. The world is getting dangerous, and to be differant is likely to go bad eventualy in some manner.

Its hard for me to comment because I still know very little about this and ive not read about media flames etc, but whatever your doing its not helping, however "non intentional" you make it seem, some people will see it in a differant manner. I keep it to myself, and from reading the posts that people have made are very defensive of keeping out of the spotlight (and I cant agree more).

Cover it up, before you get yourself hurt or get us flamed from media.

Just my 2 Cents!

I'm not sure that I could classify him as a 'pervert.' The term 'exhibitionist' would be more accurate. It's unlikely that he could get into major trouble for it, unless he did something stupid that showed it was intentional. Then, charges could be brought against him. Depending on what it was, it is unlikely, however.

But, I tend to agree that allowing others to see diapers is not the best thing that you could do in public. Okay, if you're 67 years old, walking with a cane or a walker, and your diapers were showing out the tops of your pants, or a small leak showed on your butt, that's one thing. This action is another, and is inappropriate.

But, since by definition an exhibitionist wants to be seen and have a response to his actions, nothing that anyone is going to say will disuade him from continuing this action. At least nothing that we can say. Two or three high school bullies in an alley outside of a mall because he's some 'freak' might change his mind.

Gary

and people wonder why we have a problem with this in our community we have all these kinda

dumb ass people that want to try and get unwilling people involved in this fetish is beyond me...

I mean come on i wish people would STOP fucking trying to get other people involved in this fetish WITH OUT THERE PERMISSION i mean come on while i agree this is just like a girl showing her thong when she is bent over;this is NOT the same situation here i mean come on people do NOT want to see others in there underwear let alone diapers man you are perverted for doing this

.... this is just my opinion

The way I figure it, who cares what someone else does with their fetish? It this guy gets off on walking around with his diaper showing let him. I wouldnt do that myself but fuck it, if the only reason we are getting worked up is because our diaper fetish image as a whole is tarnished then I say let it go. At no point in time is being a diaper lover or adult baby going to be considered main stream and acceptable, period. You cant live your life through somebody else's rules. If you are not breaking any laws then do whatever you like and to hell with anyone else.

The way I figure it, who cares what someone else does with their fetish? It this guy gets off on walking around with his diaper showing let him. I wouldn't do that myself but fuck it, if the only reason we are getting worked up is because our diaper fetish image as a whole is tarnished then I say let it go. At no point in time is being a diaper lover or adult baby going to be considered main stream and acceptable, period. You cant live your life through somebody else's rules. If you are not breaking any laws then do whatever you like and to hell with anyone else.

that's the kind of attitude that we do NOT like here it supports those like this idiot that

wants others to NOTICE this is not wanted in our community... People like you are the reason now if im not mistaken is the reason that our chat room is only available to people that are verified because you my friend are going to get flamed for saying stuff like that people do NOT want to see others in diapers when they don't want to ......

I don't think that this guy was trying to 'get people into this fetish' by showing off his diaper for others to see. As I said earlier, he shows the tendencies of an exhibitionist, so all of this for him is almost certainly sexual in nature. He undoubtedly doesn't cares if someone goes home and starts wearing diapers because they saw him, although it is possible it happens.

The reality is that most 'normal' people will wonder about his mental stability, will wonder what kind of child his parents raised, and wonder about *their* mental stability, and then will let the thought go. As he states, some will remove their children from around him, which is intelligent on the parents part, not because the children will be hurt, per se, but because they might say something that embarrasses the parent. Of course, letting a seven or eight year old go up to him and tell him he looks funny with a diaper sticking out of his pants, and did he need to go pee pee....in front of 20 other people, would be funny.

But, he derives some pleasure, again, probably sexual, from his showing off, and he's not going to stop. The more aggravated you get, the happier he is, because you are responding to him.

But, if you respond once, say 'not a good thing' and then leave it alone, he'll go away, at least from here.

Jenny

I noticed with interest that when Briguy,Hydilyn etall whent to San Diago pride in full baby gear there was not one single negative post and certainly not this 'pervert branding' thats going on in this thread. and Hydilyn has been on T.V at least once that i can recall; What the op did was very restrained in comparison.

So imho if its hurting no one and its not illegal then go for it.

Mal.

I noticed with interest that when Briguy,Hydilyn etall whent to San Diago pride in full baby gear there was not one single negative post and certainly not this 'pervert branding' thats going on in this thread. and Hydilyn has been on T.V at least once that i can recall; What the op did was very restrained in comparison.

So imho if its hurting no one and its not illegal then go for it.

Mal.

There is a bit of a difference here, though. In this case, the OP admitted to getting off on the fact that he gets reactions from the innocent. For Heidilynn, it's a lifestyle.

Some can argue that there really isn't a difference, but as in the Christian topic, some believe that as long as sex isn't involved, it's OK.