LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr. Robert's Miracle Elixer

Chapter 3

Sunday started off pretty much the same way Saturday did, except that this morning Doug’s sheets and blanket were only a little wet instead of soaked, he hadn’t made a mess through the night and Doug’s stomach felt emptier then a Kevin Fetterline concert. When Doug peeled off his diaper to change he felt pain. He went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror his skin was covered in an angry red rash. “God this keeps getting worse,” Doug said out loud. He covered his diaper area in a thick diaper rash cream which he bought more as a novelty then expecting that he would actually need it. Plenty of baby powder accompanied his diaper and then Doug went to make some breakfast.

He was startled when the doorbell rang. He quickly pulled on some pants and checked that he had hidden all his diaper stuff. He opened the door to find his brother, “Hey, you ready?” he asked.

“Ready for what?” Doug asked.

“Golf man, remember, and don’t give me no excuses, Tom answered back. Doug started going through all the possibilities in his mind, it seemed like the stuff he took was wearing off, he hadn’t pooped in his sleep, but he hadn’t ate in awhile either. He desperately wanted to get out of the house and do something so he decided to take the risk.

“OK, give me a few minutes, I forgot,” Doug said. He had picked all his diaper stuff up and put it in a bag hidden in the bathroom last night so he went there and stuffed a Pampers in his diaper and then stuck one more in his pocket, before grabbing his clubs from the garage and meeting his brother out in the truck.

“Don’t worry I’ll pay for the car,” Doug said as they entered the clubhouse, knowing that his brother was tight and would rather walk then pay.

“No man, I need the exercise, lets walk,” Tom answered. Doug almost went ahead and got his own cart but Doug and his brother were pretty competitive when it came to sports and he didn’t want to look like a wimp so he walked too despite the fact that every step felt like someone was rubbing his skin with 100 grit sandpaper.

The Bonner County Golf Club course wasn’t too picky about dress code and Doug played with some baggy pants and a long T-shirt, it was a warm fall day and before long Doug was sweating and his diaper was becoming very uncomfortable. He had wet it some and the walking was causing the diaper to sag. What was worse was the Pampers he had stuck in for a stuffer, its plastic fastening tapes were digging into him like a knife.

“Whats wrong man, you got crabs or something, you can’t leave yourself alone,” Tom asked.

Doug hadn’t realized how obvious his constant attempts to itch and adjust his sagging diaper. He desperately needed to do something and then he saw his chance. He hit the ball hard with a deep slice causing it curve off the fairway into some deep trees at the edge of the course. “Damn, I’ve got to go get that,” Doug said as Tom laughed his ass off behind him. When he arrived in the woods he made like he was searching for the ball then got into some cover and thrust his hand in his pants to yank out the stuffer. The diaper rash was becoming more and more itchy and once Doug felt the relief of scratching himself he couldn’t stop.

“Hey what are you doing, whacking off back there,” Tom asked. Doug hadn’t heard Doug walking up behind him, he quickly pulled his hand out and buttoned up his pants.

“No just itchy,” Doug answered.

“Well it looks like you found your balls,” Tom said and slapped his knee with a big hearty laugh. Doug noticed the piss swollen Pampers diaper at his feet, and tired to kick it away but managed to draw attention to it.

“Whats that, a diaper?” Tom asked.

“Fuck if I know, it was just laying here.” Doug answered.

“Don’t be so defensive man, a good person like you wouldn’t litter their diaper out here on the golf course.”

“It’s not mine.” Doug shot back with annoyance in his voice.

“Hey, theres your ball,” Tom pointed to it. Doug retrieved his ball and the game continued. They had played slow, allowing several better players to come through and they were just starting the ninth hole. Doug couldn’t wait to get the game over, he was in agony, his burning and itching crouch was almost unbearable. Then he saw pulling up behind them in a cart none other then his neighbor Mrs. Henkly.

“Hello Doug, nice to see you here,” she said as she walked up to Tom and offered her hand. “Hello, I’m Doug’s neighbor, Jane.” Doug said hello and took her hand.

“Hello, Mrs Henkly, I believe I had you in the second grade,” Tom said.

“Oh yes I remember you,” you are Doug’s brother, my you’ve really grown up,” Mrs. Henkly said in her best teacher voice, “Mind if we finish this hole with you.”

“Sure go ahead,” Tom said. Mrs. Henkly bent over and placed a tee in the ground right in front of Doug, he couldn’t believe how he missed her diaper for the years she had lived beside him, if you aren’t looking your just not going to see it he decided.

“This is my friend Kay,” Mrs. Henkly said as she gestured towards the middle aged woman there with her. Doug reached out and shock her offered hand and she looked down as she said hello. She wasn’t as attractice as Mrs. Henkly, she lacked her lean body and beautiful features and her glasses and dark hair obscured her face. She looked to be a bit Younger then Mrs. Henkly and she obviously wasn’t too good at golf.

“That’s OK dear, will just play from my ball,” Mrs Henkly said after she swung and missed a few times. Finally after several more attempts they finished the hole and both parties decided to call it a day.

Mrs. Henkly offered to give Doug a ride back home since they lived beside each other. Tom was all for it since he lived on the other side of town. Doug was nervous about riding with the only person in the world who knows he wears diapers not to mention the fact she saw his huge mess the other day, but Tom was already in his truck and heading home before Doug could come up with any excuse. They loaded into Mrs. Henkly’s Ford Escape and started heading back towards Doug’s house.

“Doug, how is your incontinence, it looks like your still wearing diapers?” Mrs. Henkly asked. Doug turned bright red, and turned to look at Kay, she smiled and turned away.

“Umm, I don’t think I want to…” Doug trailed off.

“Nonsense Mr. Scott, you don’t have to be embarrassed of your medical problem around us, me and Kay here are both members of the local incontinence support group and we talk about this kind of stuff all the time.”

“Do you have urge incontinence or stress incontinence?” Kay turned and asked Doug from the front seat.

Before Doug could even conceive of something to say Mrs. Henkly said, “Mr. Scott is dealing with fecal incontinence primarily though it looked as though he was also leaking urine uncontrollably as well.”

As if this situation couldn’t get any worse for Doug he suddenly felt the overwhelming urge to poop, just like before it hit him so hard that even his strongest attempts to stop it failed. Doug felt the poop spreading up his but crack and quickly raised his but off the seat stopping the upward flow.

“Is this a temporary condition?” asked Kay as she turned around saw Doug squatting off the seat.

“Ummm, no just for a short time,” Doug answered.

“What kind of diapers are you wearing?” Kay asked.

“Before Doug could answer Mrs. Henkly laughed out and said, “He’s wearing Depends.” Kay joined in with the laugh, and said, “Well at least they aren’t store brand.”

“If they were store brand that bowel movement he just had would probably be in my back seat instead of his back seat,” Mrs. Henkly said, and both woman shared a deep laugh.

Kay noticed that Doug was bright red and looking pretty annoyed, “Sorry Doug, we don’t mean to make fun and embarrass you, its just that everyone goes through the same thing. I used to buy the Wal-Mart brand diapers and there wasn’t a day that went by where I didn’t have leaks, and when you spend every day of your life in a diaper you learn to either grow a sense of humor or become a crabby old maid,” Kay explained.

“OK, but this is just a temporary condition,” Doug said.

“How temporary, do you even know,” Kay asked.

“Well soon, I think.” Doug answered.

The SUV stopped in Mrs. Henkly’s driveway, and Mrs. Henkly turned around, “Doug can you come in for a minute I want to show you some things.” Doug’s mind was saying, no get out of here, go home, but his curiosity was saying go with her, so he nodded his head and followed the ladies in the house.

Mrs. Henkly led Doug to her bathroom which was large and comfortably furnished, there was a shelve in the room with a box of Pampers baby wipes, Johnson’s baby powder, vasoline, diaper rash cream. A little lower there was an opened package of a store brand baby diaper then two opened packages of adult diapers that Doug hand never tried, Tena, and Secure Plus.

“First thing Doug, while the baby stuff may seem a bit degrading, its cheaper and usually better then anything else, these baby diapers make great stuffers, but I don’t go cheap on the wipes, cleanliness is the most important thing, and from the way you’ve been itching and rubbing I’d be willing to bet you have a rash.”

“Umm, yeah, its really bad,” Doug said.

Kay entered the room with a large standing mirror and a disposable pad. She laid the pad on the ground and Doug got butterflys in his stomach. “Lay down,” she said.

“Umm, no that’s OK, I, should be going.” Doug said.

“Doug, please Kay is a nurse and she has no problem changing your diaper, the mirror is so you can see how she does it. If you want to get rid of the rash you need to learn the proper way,” Mrs. Henkly said.

“I show every new member of the club the proper way to care for the diaper area, go ahead and have a seat,” Kay said as she pushed down on Doug’s shoulders. Doug allowed himself to be pushed down and laid back as Kay pulled on plastic gloves. “I highly recommend you get some gloves for messy diapers its really hard to wash out the smell,” she said.

Kay told him to raise up and she removed his pants. She untapped the diaper has Doug watched in the mirror and she began wiping him down with baby wipes. She took great care to get in every crack and crease as well as explaining in detail all the moves she made. “Oh my gosh this diaper rash is terrible, you have to start doing a better job Mr. Scott,” she said.

She finally raised him up again and pulled out the soaked poopy diaper then placed a clean one underneath him. “These are some of mine, they are Attends and do a pretty good job, but there are better ones out there,” Kay explained.

Next she applied a thick layer of creamy white diaper rash cream to the red areas and then a layer of vasoline over that, she ended by sprinkling a generous amount of baby powder all over then tucked Doug’s erect penis down and snuggly tapped up the diaper, explaining how important it is to take off the gloves before finishing that last step.

“There ya go, all dry and clean, and you’re rash will feel better too, your going to be one happy boy,” Kay said in a motherly voice. Doug was truly happy, happier then he had ever been, so happy in fact that his penis had been erect the while time. Apparently Kay didn’t mind since she didn’t say anything. Doug got up and took a few steps, he felt so much better with all the cream and vasoline on that he couldn’t believe it.

Kay carried the mirror out of the room and then Mrs. Henkly came back with some cloth diapers and plastic pants. “If you have been leaking at night then you definitely need some of these, and they will definitely help with your stinky poopy smell,” she said, handing them to Doug. They were far to small for Doug but he was intrigued by the cute girly flower pattern on the plastic pants. She showed Doug some websites where he could buy plastic pants and prefolded cloth diapers, along with some of her favorite brands of disposable diapers. She pointed out that you don’t need expensive name brand baby diapers for stuffers but go with name brand every thing else.

Kay returned and gave Doug a piece of paper with her phone number and an address. “We hold the support group meeting at my house, your welcome to come, it would be great to have some more males in the group, its next Wednesday.”

Doug thanked her then said he’d think about it as he pulled up his pants. “I better get going, umm, thanks for the help he said,” as he started heading for the door.”

“Don’t forget to change soiled diapers immediately and don’t wear wet ones to long,” Kay said as Doug was opening the door. He thanked her again then started fast walking back to his house as fast as possible.

• 4 weeks later...