LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Facebook For The Abdl World!

Yeah, I'm on Diaperbook however it needs to build up a larger group. Wasn't many on there when I joined. I also don't have many email addresses to search for so it will be slow for me.

B.

Its a good site - site effectiveness really comes down to who owns it, who promotes it. Like Diaperspace - its a popular site - has its own problems but was advertised and promoted well. Diaperbook, nicely done site - just not promoted well.

well so far, i'm completely unimpressed... seems like just another diaperspace/aby.com... lots of guys looking for either other guys or girls, not bothering to read their profiles, theres no real place to do anything other than search profiles... so i guess if you are looking for a dating site.. its a good place to go... but really, i signed up and withing two hours had 35, or was it 37? messages... i didn't even post a picture and one was "hi, you're pretty" i mean really?

if its like facebook you can never remove your profile, just delete all your entries so it appears empty, make sure your email is set to private, and if possible change your display name to like "no longer member" or something like that.

Just a reminder to be extra cautious on AB-related social networking sites like diaperbook and dating sites (including ours [diapermates]) The ABDL community has been targeted by the nigerian scammers who think that our more attention-desperate male members are an easy mark for their phony female profiles and requests for money and airline tickets. This is likely the cause of the "You're cute" emails sent to new members with no photos.

NEVER send money to people you meet online unless you are sure you know them, and you use a secure payment method that can be recovered if fraud is exposed. Never wire money (ie: Western Union) or give out banking details.

but belinda_sue_fox assured me if i wire her 3000 pounds i will gain a new level of spiritual awakening.. plus shell send me a picture of the goat my money goes to help feed and keep in a nice little pen. How can i say no to that?

but good point DD, i get those emails ALL the time.. somehow, they have gotten ahold of my univ email address, i found out they got ahold of like 500of the student email address' here and we've been getting loads of emails from them. The univ doesn't know how they got the address and are frantically trying to figure it out. Cause its annoying!