LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Me Please

babyfur

This probably doesn't belong here but I'm not sure where to put it. A fureind of mine wants me to help him lose his innocence. I kind of tried to talk him into getting someone else to do it, but he's made up his mind he wants his first to be me(Awwww!). I want to make it as easy on him as possible but um I've never been with a virgin and I don't really remember much from when I lost mine except being nervous and feeling sore afterwards. Is there anyone on here that can give me advice on how to make his first time as easy and painless as possible?

Are we to assume that this is more leaning out of friendship, or more into the Friendship with benefits kind of thing? My thoughts are that the other person is set on you as they feel something more than friendship? I certainly don't want to voice a view unless I could know a little more on what this encounter may or may not involve. I'm talking along the lines of Emotions not the physical part. From what you said of your first experience, it would seem that everyone wasn't feeling the same emotions.

I'm not one to give advise in this matter as obviously we have different likes and whatnot, so as far as the Sexual aspect of this, I cannot tell you anything more than to let things flow from his side, let him initiate the moves and just go slowly with everything. Usually the spur of the moment things don't turn out very well. Then your left with a awkward situation and quite honestly the chance of losing a friendship out of the whole thing. Take some time and establish guidelines between you both, move forward at a level that you both feel comfortable with. ;)

I would help him along, it is very hard knowing just what to do your first time, and you being someone he trusts, will help him alot.

Just go slow and show him all that you know, it is alot better than him going to a total stanger, and feeling embraressed and laughed at his first time.

I would bring up the fact if you want to, this is just sex, because he may have deep feelings for you he dosen't want to show, but I think he will move on after a period of time, your first anything is always important, it might be different for you if you have had more sex partners.

I wish there was someone like you for me when I was young, everybody was too afraid and hideing........

I've known him for a while we're both furrys and we've had a lot of fun with yiffy RPing, basically cyber sex for the benefit of the non furrs on here. We're alot alike and we've become extremely close. A while back he was going through some problems that he didn't tell me about and he asked me if I'd be interested in maybe going somewhere with him and pawing each other off. My repsonse was pretty much WTF? because this was very unlike him. He admitted to me later that he was feeling lonely depressed and kind of horny when he sent that and he was very apologetic.

I understood and told him that if he really wanted that then maybe we could work something out. He kind of kept that in the back of his mind I guess and things became closer between us. A few days ago I sent him a message, feeling lonely and needing real sex not just masturbation. I wanted to give pleasure to someone else and since my daddy's found himself someone to keep him company right now(we're putting our relationship on hold while I deal with my family problems) I was kind of nervous about going to him. I asked him if he would be interested in maybe going out to dinner with me or something and then go somewhere for a quick yiff and maybe some cuddling afterwards. He was interested to say the least and when I later apologized he was still interested and now we're trying to make time when we can do it( our schedules limit us to say the least). In the past he's said that he could see himself having sex with another male but he thought long term that he'd probably be with a female.

To be honest when we've met in the past there's always a lot of tension between us, I think he wants more than friendship but he's shy like me and he's kind of unsure how to proceed, I think he's afraid of coming on too strong and scaring me off or afraid I might not return his affections. This is a big step for both of us and I just want to make it as easy on him as possible. I'm afraid of hurting him more than anything else.

He got a day off from work yesterday and he surprised me by showing up at my job at quitting time and asked me if I was interested. I tried my best to make it easy on him at least until he loosened up a little bit, then I just tried to finish it fast so he could rest. It was incredible, for both of us. The only problem was cuddling afterwards with a diaper on. He's not into that sort of thing so it didn't excite him it just kind of kept us from sleeping together skin to skin. We're going out again this weekend.

Oh we'll see. He was very willing to change me this morning. I was visiting hi at his house to see how he was doing and I needed to go change myself. He kind of offered to do it for me and I jokingly responded "Change me bitch!", he's kind of submissive and likes being ordered around you see. I think he enjoyed it. I thought I saw an article on diaper domination mentioned on here somewhere could someone direct me to it? His parents are going to be gone all weekend and I have big plans for him. *evil grin*

Beth sent me some diaper punishment links a few times...

Finding them may take a few minutes...

-Sophie

***EDIT***

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...t=0&start=0 <that's a spanking rp sort of thing when Beth was trying to explain to me what a diaper slave was, since i'm not all that bright. However, for the post I originally referenced, I dont seem to be able to find it. I"ll keep looking.

I found the original post, but it's of no use.

If you have any more direct questions about what you're expecting out of this "diaper domination" stuff, i can easily help. I'm pretty good with the whole punishment aspect of things. And if you just aren't in the mood to wait for my reply, checking out the "Punishment Ideas?" thread might lead you in the right direction.

-Sophie

Thanks for the help sophie, His parents are leaving tomorrow midmorning, so our play time just got a little longer. I already sent him out to buy his own supplies(a little humiliation never hurt) he's getting diapers, wipes, diaper cream, and shaving supplies, did I forget anyhting? I'm picking up a paddle and a few other things from my daddy later today and I'm going to see if I can't find a nice plug and maybe a vibrator for my new play thing as well. This weekend should be fun I'll let you know how it turns out.

Oooh didn't think of that thanks. Anyway, he got the supplies just like I told him and he thought it was pretty embarrassign to have to go stand in the longest line to pay for them(my orders). My daddy had all the things I asked for ready today when I went to get them and he also had a few things I didn't think about. A few restraints, a chastity belt a few other fun surprises, his only demand was I take some video or at least pictures for him to view privately. I'm NOT putting them on here, that's going alittle too far for me unless he wants them on here. I also picked up a some suppositories and a 2 quart enema bag from walgreens. I thought about phospho soda but I think I'll save that for some other time. I also got him a plug and a vibrator that was on sale. This weekend's gonna be fun!

I love how you find all this stuff so easily... i can never find plugs or enema bags.

And i didn't think of the sleeper thing, but that's where I got my first one. They are really comfy too... Oh, and buy them bigger than they look.

-Sophie

I love how you find all this stuff so easily... i can never find plugs or enema bags.

And i didn't think of the sleeper thing, but that's where I got my first one. They are really comfy too... Oh, and buy them bigger than they look.

-Sophie

Now i have an even better plan, I was just going take him out in a diaper and watch him get paranoid but now I can take him into a store and turn up the heat a little. And I found the things simply by asking, the enema bag at walgreens is sold as a deluxe hot water bottle and the plug I got from this boutique called eros. The sales people were very helpful when I explained to them about how I had a new subby to break in, they were able to give me lots of suggestions and suggest some good reading material. "The complete guide to the human pet" for instance.

Well Then so much for taking things slow!! :P Good for you guys!

Well we know each other pretty well, I'm trying to figure out what his limits are(he's never really explored them) and giving him what he wants, someone to dominate him. I'm going over there in half an hour, I'll update you guy sometime this weekend on how it's going.

I just realized daddy gave me some furry toys, a nice canine dildo and leo's lance, this thing modeled after a lion's member that should guarantee some entertainment for me and a new experience for him.

For the enema, just use good warm water, and Ivory soap, if the water is too hot for your hand it's too hot to use, the soap is a different story use as little or as much as you want, but not too sudsy, it makes too much gas.

Now i have an even better plan, I was just going take him out in a diaper and watch him get paranoid but now I can take him into a store and turn up the heat a little.

How's the "heat gonna turn up"?

I'm interested...

It's Friday night, so get back to us whenever you can. I wont hold my breath, you'll be busy.

-Sophie

How's the "heat gonna turn up"?

I'm interested...

It's Friday night, so get back to us whenever you can. I wont hold my breath, you'll be busy.

-Sophie

He was nervous about buying the diapers and going out wearing them made him really nervous. He almost freaked out when I told him we were going into target. Watching him try to hide it once i explained to him that if he was going to act nervous like that people would notice was pretty amusing. Fortunately for him there wasn't anybody he knew in the store but we both got a cute sleeper. After that(this was on friday BTW) I took him over to eros the place where I got the toys for him, to see about a collar for him. The same sales guy that was there the other day was working again, and he was again very helpful. He asked if this was my new subby and a few other things. He said it's not unusual to see dims bringing their slaves/pets looking for new ideas or like me wanting to get a collar. They let us try on a few but I didn't really like any of them on him. At the pet store down the street however I found a very nice one that highlighted his eyes and a matching leash. The next stop was babys r us to pick up a few essentials we'd need for today. then I decided he'd had enough torment for the day and after dinner I took him home. Saturday was focused more on things we couldn't do in public. a little training, some discipline where he failed, you know the drill. Oh and a hint for all doms, mommys and daddys an enema+ butt plug+chastity belt with the key frozzen in an ice cube= fun, at least for you. I just used two quarts of warm water no soap or anything and it was pretty effective, especially since I put the ice cube in a big bowl of ice and made him watch it s-l-o-w-l-y melt. It didn't take too long with the weather down here but for him I bet it felt like an eternity. Later I took him over to my daddy's, since I figured I owed him a little more than just photos and we had some fun there. We're still there right now as a matter of fact, daddy suggested we stay the night so I left my friend with him and went back to get his things. I also picked up his furry stuff, namely his tail and his ears and brought them back with me. RIght now he's still asleep in my former crib wearing his new sleeper with the tail attatched to it and his ears on his head. He looks just like an adorable little raccoon cub. Today BTW is going to focus more on AB, I wnt him to experience both and then decide what he likes.

Had a lot of fun. I think my friend really enjoyed being babied despite the fact that he was not allowed to have "release" at all no matter how excited he got(cause everyone knows babies do that sort of thing) It was a lot of fun babying him, and getting to spend time with my former daddy(and getting a much needed enema myself, unfortunately those MRE's FEMA gave us constipate the hell out of you). I'm going to feel sad when this weekend's over.

I read that whole story on my phone at work, and I was soooooooo excited to make a comment back... but i ran out of time on my break.

I'm so glad you're having fun babyfur! It sounds like things are really working out, and a lot of the ideas you came up with were amazing. I can't wait to hear about the rest of your weekend.

-Sophie

Well everything's pretty much back to normal here. Except I'm sick. I've got a pretty nasty infection running wild in my body. I'm staying in bed right now until I get better(dang it) but my friend's staying here by my side to keep me company(diapered of course, part of the rules now is if we're going to be together he better be diapered or he will be punished). But I'm allowed to wear my sleepers aroudn the house now, my dad spotted one in the laundry and I explained to him that it's just a pair of feety pajamas but they're designed to make diaper changes easier and since I have a lot of clothing with discrete panels in them for that purpose so he accepted it.