LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted. Dlb gets Freswith as a lawyer. He gets off the murder charge, but owing to a clerical error he gets sent down for Treason, Arson, Rape, Grievous Bodily Harm, Conspiracy to Pervert, Barratry, Praemunire and putting the wrong kind of rubbish in the recycling bag. He gets sentenced to hard Juliabam for life.

I hope he manages to escape.

Granted: BabyJune has a cute outfit to wear for Easter. Unfortunately, it is 5 sizes too small to fit.

I wish for a shrinking machine to use on BabyJune so he will be able to fit the outfit.

Granted: BabyJune has a cute outfit to wear for Easter. Unfortunately, it is 5 sizes too small to fit.

I wish for a shrinking machine to use on BabyJune so he will be able to fit the outfit.

The machine backfires and GROWS underwhere instead of shrinking BabyJune.

I wish that it was socially acceptable to walk around naked or just wearing a diaper.

granted it's acceptable but since now everyone does it there's no thrill or any special feeling about it--boring.

I wish for Dale Jr to start winning some races..

granted it's acceptable but since now everyone does it there's no thrill or any special feeling about it--boring.

I wish for Dale Jr to start winning some races..

You granted my wish exactly. No corruption, yay!

You granted my wish exactly. No corruption, yay!

Unfortunately, this is "corrupt-a-wish". Therefore, Dale Jr wins his next 20 races. Unfortunately, they were all practice runs and don't count.

I wish for the ability to reliably predict the future.

Unfortunately, this is "corrupt-a-wish". Therefore, Dale Jr wins his next 20 races. Unfortunately, they were all practice runs and don't count.

I wish for the ability to reliably predict the future.

My wish for it to be socially acceptable to wear diapers/be naked in public WAS granted exactly by dlb

Underwhere can reliably predict the future of houseplants.

Daddy and I wish he never had to mow another yard.

My wish for it to be socially acceptable to wear diapers/be naked in public WAS granted exactly by dlb

Underwhere can reliably predict the future of houseplants.

Daddy and I wish he never had to mow another yard.

Granted, he now must eat his way through all the grass he comes upon

I wish him good teeth, good stomach and generally good luck

Granted. Unfortunately the basic chemistry of digesting grass requires that he cycle the food through twice.

I wish him a goat. It's a cheap grass mower and general herbage-clearer which you can milk, and ultimately eat. It is much more toothsome than a lawnmower.

granted, the beasts have a lot of fun.. right up until they poop him out.

I wish for my friend noreen to find out i'm ab and accept and offer to diaper me cuz i cant it it myself..

Granted, but Noreen is disgusted, and never wants to see you or talk to you again.

I wish friends would be more understanding.

granted friends are understanding but non-friends hate us even more so now.

I wish somebody would offer to diaper me..

• Like 1

Here comes a beautiful young blonde woman in a white laced vest. She has long wings and a happy, angelic smile. "Good boy, now let me change you into a nice fluffy nappy and give you a warm bottle to drink."

While you are drinking the milk with a slight orange & cinnamon flavor in it, she keeps you in her arms and softly rub your tummy. As you begin to fidget a bit, she notices and puffs on your thick crinkling nappy: "Just let go, I'm here to care for you. Don't worry, I placed you in a nappy because I knew that eventually the sweet special milk you're drinking would have done his job."

Your grin widens up and you go limp, then wake up alone in your freshly wet bed.

I wish this dream could be real.

Granted. It comes real. When you go limp, you lose all muscle control forever. You are stuck in bed in your freshly wet nappy, but nobody ever changes you. You develop a very bad case of diaper rash.

I wish Bonsai had thought more carefully about his wish.

Granted, now in my dream the one who remains stuck without muscle control & with diaper rash is Underwhere :P

I wish more happiness to those who now are in bad shape.

Granted, now in my dream the one who remains stuck without muscle control & with diaper rash is Underwhere :P

ok, but Bonsai will be in charge of attending to me forever. :P

I wish more happiness to those who now are in bad shape.

Granted, but you will be in worse shape as a result of this wish.

I wish for diapers which do not leak and do not cause diaper rash.

ok, but Bonsai will be in charge of attending to me forever. :P

Granted, but you will be in worse shape as a result of this wish.

I wish for diapers which do not leak and do not cause diaper rash.

Granted, but they are very expensive and your mommy says you can't have anything expensive until she finished paying for all the plastic surgery she had and will have done. By that time you're so old that you dn't even remember what it was you wished for, and you really don't care much about rashes and leaks as long as you just get your basic needs for food covered.

I wish underwear will be happy with the look of his new improved mommy

underware wins the lottery and his mommy gets all the plastic surgery she needs !!

i wish for a wife or gf that will stay with me after i tell her about my life style and will not run screaming from the room!! :thumbsup:

Granted. She doesn't go screaming from the room. She becomes catatonic, and is unable to talk, move, or think ever again.

I wish that counting sheep actually worked to lull me to sleep.

Granted. She doesn't go screaming from the room. She becomes catatonic, and is unable to talk, move, or think ever again.

I wish that counting sheep actually worked to lull me to sleep.

Granted, it actually worked but since almost all the sheep ran away you're stuck with counting the same sheep over and over again

I hope it will not take underwear the entire night to find and count the additional runaway sheep, and allowing him to sheep well the rest of the night