LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

you can, open your mouth and say it, and get slapped.

I wish for my brother from Tuscon to move back.

Granted, he moves back, but he must livve with you because there re no other vacant places that he can afford. Besides moving back into your place he brought with him, a dog with bad breath, that also farts all day long, and a native american lady who insists tht you drink her potions because she must test if her shaman lessons have worked.

I wish that the poison she made is not too strong for your heart.

Granted, the poison isn't too strong for dlb's heart, but it does give him a huge and intensely uncomfortable erection. Unfortunately the only thing "to hand" is a coachload of nuns.

I hope the Rampant Sisters of Eternal Lust are feeling friendly towards bears..

granted, they feel sorry for me and can make an exception just this one for me lol.

I wish at least one of the hot sisters would stop being a nun and be my gf..

Granted. One of the hot sisters leaves the nunnery and falls in love with you. But, she likes to sodomize you with a crucifix after flogging you.

I wish I could get a decent, sane, non baggage,non cheating girlfriend for once.

Granted, but she gets hit by a train driven by your mom on a rainy sunday morning while driving around in your truck looking for your lost dog.

I wish someone would actually make a Stephen King movie with the details that're in the book intact.

Granted. They make such a movie. Unfortunately, the movie is never released for fear it would be a flop.

I wish to be as good a writer as Stephen King.

GRANTED: Now WATCH OUT FOR THAT MINI VAN!!!!! (Oohhh. That's gonna hurt when you regain consciousness).

I want to be as RICH as Stephen King...or Bill Gates.

Granted: you can be as rich as Stephen King, or you can be Bill Gates. Unfortunately, you become Bill Gates, without the wealth or fame attached.

I wish that HIV never developed in nature.

Granted. HIV was developed by a consumer association laboratory with the aim of controlling the numbers of realtors (estate agents) but escaped into the human population.

I wish I was 21 again

granted, and with it comes acne, shyness, awkward situations and no confidence.

i wish for lobster fondue.

Granted, you recieve a bowl of hot lobster sauce and some raw meat to dip in it

I wish you will not get worms from the poorly cooked meat

granted: dlb will not get worms from hte poorly cooked meat. Instead, all of the worms will somehow find their way into Juliabam.

On second thought, I saved a few for bait, and using my fishing rod, I wish to catch the big one (and not have it get away).

granted: dlb will not get worms from hte poorly cooked meat. Instead, all of the worms will somehow find their way into Juliabam.

On second thought, I saved a few for bait, and using my fishing rod, I wish to catch the big one (and not have it get away).

Granted, the hook digs deep into your finger and you have to spend the entire day in hospital having it removed

I hope they don't need to amputate

Granted, they do not amoutate, but the result is galloping gangrene.

I wish underwhere wasn't allergic to the antibiotics thay use.

granted but the medicine they do use damages his hearing a bit

I wish my hearing wasnt damaged from medicines used to keep me alive wayyy back years ago.

Granted. dlb's hearing was never damaged from medicines. Unfortunately, that ment that dlb never got medicines. Therefore, dlb is dead, and is a figment of my imagination.

I wish to not be dreaming.

Granted. dlb's hearing was never damaged from medicines. Unfortunately, that ment that dlb never got medicines. Therefore, dlb is dead, and is a figment of my imagination.

I wish to not be dreaming.

Granted you are not dreaming because you now suffer from chronic insomnia and only wish to be dreaming again

I wish underwear will find a pill that works

Granted you are not dreaming because you now suffer from chronic insomnia and only wish to be dreaming again

I wish underwear will find a pill that works

The pill works for underwhere, but the rest of the people in the world gets sick and dies. Underwhere has to procreate with a horny monkey.

I wish the laundry washed itself and put itself away.

Granted, the laundry washes and puts itself away. Unfortunately, it does not ever put itself away in any place even resembling where you would expect to find it. (How did that shirt get in the freezer?)

I wish for the logical order of things to be returned.

Logical order is returned, but the effect is retroactive. This new universe is perfectly logical, but human kind is not present in it.

I wish you get doubled in amount or intensity whatever you wish for me.

granted now i'm twice as intense and irrestible to all women, leaving other men desperate and lonely.

I wish for that 1 perfect girl..

Your wish is granted. Unfortunately, she isn't the least bit interested in you.

I wish that all terrorists would blow themselves up so there would be no more terrorists in the world, without killing or maming any innocent bystanders.

Wish granted, all "terrorists" blow themselves up. And I really mean all of them, by the broader definition you could think of "terrorist", form any point of view. In the end, your enemy is always a "terrorist", right? Hunters, aren't they "terrorists" from game's point of view? So, anyone who ever handled a weapon dies in a massive explosion.

Not many are remaining...

I wish this life could have a clear meaning.

Bonsai has a painless death, but dlb is charged with murder.

I wish that dlb has a good lawyer that can help him beat the murder charge.