LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted... but all the want to talk about is there problems that no one will do them a favor.

I Wish for a new computer that works with all it parts.

Granted, you recieve a brand new computer in mint condition, from 1967. Unlucky as you are though, the media needed to start the computer are no longer available on the market, so all it can do for you, is to light up and generate lots of heat.

I wish pee ple would understand that I'm only picking on abrera for the fun of it... :D:P

I wish pee ple would understand that I'm only picking on abrera for the fun of it... :D:P

Granted. We all understand it, but it is no longer any fun for you and feels like the worst thing you ever suffered through.

I wish any woman I asked would love to be my Mommy.

Granted. We all understand it, but it is no longer any fun for you and feels like the worst thing you ever suffered through.

I wish any woman I asked would love to be my Mommy.

Granted, but for unknown reasons, every time you try to ask, all that comes out of your mouth is 'bahahah'

I wish for some more of something.

Granted, here is more water >Floods Juliabam's house<

I wish for a sedative.

Here you go, I give you a sedative in form of a monstrous blow to your head with a giant hammer. Unfotunately you will suffer from a severe brain damage,and will not be aware that you just sit all day staring out with empty eyes not even sensing that the nurse who takes care of you is really hot, and secretly in love with you although she denies it and marries another man just to seem a little normal.

I wish for a pump to pump out the water in my house...

Granted. I install a pump in your house to pump out the water. However, as I am not in the least bit qualified to be a plumber or mechanic, I install the pump backwards, so rather than pumping the water out, I wind up pumping more water in. Um, just out of curiosity, did you get the extra "submarine" option built into your house. It looks like you might need it....

I wish to know exactly how many angels dance on the head of a pin.

Granted, unfortunately as it changes based on how many wish to be dancing on it you are driven crazy by the constant updates.

I wish a qualified person installs the pump in Juliabam's house so she can get it back to normal.

Granted, a qualified person comes all the way out from California to install Juliabam's pump, but the fee attached, plus travel expenses, plus parts, plus labor comes to Eleventy Billion dollars.

I wish I knew Kung Fu.

Granted, you knew Kung Fu, the owner of the chinese restaurant at the corner. He died 3 years ago when a riceball got stuck in his throat. You miss him a lot because you still haven't found any other restaurant that serves such good duck tongues..

I wish more pee ple will add to this thread

Granted, but time explodes inward on itself. Don't ask me how, it just created a paradox somewhere and annihilated everything that was, is, and will be.

I wish for an end to allergies. *sneezes*

I wish for an end to allergies. *sneezes*

Granted. Allergies are gone. So are the stocks in the companies that make allergy medicine and the doctors that treat allergies. Instead, Scientists are fervently working on tiny organisms that seek out human nostrils. The only way to get rid of these nostril seeking organisms is to pry them out with patented nostrils tongs that healthcare providers do not pay for.

I wish that daylight savings time never existed.

Granted, here is a ticket to Korea, where daylight savings time does not exist.

I wish for world peace.

You get your world peace, but the wishing gods heard you wrong, and thought you meant world piece. A giant meteor hits earth and a large chunk of the earth, on which all the abreras were located, flew off and went into orbit around rest of earth. The new chunk is now known as abrera moon or chunk 0001A.

I wish I can keep coming up with strange corruptions... let my corruptionality be high.

GRanted you find interesting art. Unfortunately it is 19th century style lithographs of a nude Michael Moore and Janet Reno.

I wish the voices in my head would all sound like Steve Martin

Granted, you are now annoyed to death by Steve Martin in a bad mood for all eternity.

I wish to place Juliabam on chunk 0001A.

Granted, the new airport that the abreras need to be able to fly on visits to the earth is now called The JuliaBam Airport, so technically juliabam is located on chunk 0001A, but for the rights to use the name, juliabam demands unmentionable high sums, meaning that a ticket to earth is so expensive that no abrera will ever be able to afford it.

I wish someone will do something sneaky to the abrera colony on chunk 0001A

Granted, someone put a banana down and now the one true abrera is left, I am the only Abrera left.

I wish that somebody would put Juliabam herself on the rock and on their way, put me back on Earth and give me a faultless missile that i can use to target 0001A.

Granted, Juliabam is placed on Alcatraz (the Rock) for a sightseing, abrera is put back on earth with a faultless misile he can use to target chunk 0001A, But as unlucky as the abrera species are born to be, he is tied to the misile with a 10 meter long 10cm thick steel wire, causing him to be shot directly back to chunk 0001A by himself. On top of that, the misile hits the only communications center on chunk 0001A, so he is now unable to call for any help..

I wish someone with a good heart will send some supplies to abrera on chunk 0001A

Granted. You are now over your cold. But it took 3 years, a round trip to 0001A (where the only known cure was located on when that chunk was still part of the earth), and was given rectally by self certified Dr. Abrera.

I wish for a piece of the world. (Maybe I'll get world peace.)

Granted your pockets are now full of mud. But it's all yours, a piece of the world.

I wish Snugglekitty were here with me , naked. (wife)

Granted, but like the story of Orpheo and Eurodyce, Snugglekitty comes with a price. You can't look at her at all while she is there, or else she will permanently disappear. Alas, because you are so tempted by her, you look, and she disappears, and you are forever unhappy.

I wish to know the answer to this question: If reality bites, why does it always bite me?

Granted. You find out that it always bites you because you have been bending the Universe to do so. Unfortunately, the knowledge does you no good as you can't change what you have been doing.

I wish I could send messages back in time to my younger self.

Granted. You find out that it always bites you because you have been bending the Universe to do so. Unfortunately, the knowledge does you no good as you can't change what you have been doing.

I wish I could send messages back in time to my younger self.

Granted, you can, and infact always have been able to, send messages to your younger self. You have been sending messages to your younger self for decades now, but as usual you never listen so it have and will never do you any good.

I wish for a tree that abrera can plant on chunk 0001A to clean the air up there so all the pollution from his farts will be made into good air.

Granted, unfortunately since it has to live on the chunk the Genetic engineering causes it to produce only argon Gas. Abrera begins to die from lack of oxygen.

I wish I could always have pudding

Granted, unfortunately since it has to live on the chunk the Genetic engineering causes it to produce only argon Gas. Abrera begins to die from lack of oxygen.

I wish I could always have pudding

<<--<- Knocks out all Newroads teeefff so he now haffff to eat pudding all day long.. what is not so good about it is, that all the pudding pee ple know about is blackpudding - get ready for that bloody taste in your mouth...again...and again...and..

I wish abrera could breathe argon