LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

I am quite aware of what you meant, Chief. It's called corrupt a wish. Welcome to the game. :thumbsup:

Granted, the movie is played but no one sees it due to a man-bear-pig flu pandemic.

I wish for DL_masters age to be confirmed for BK.

Granted the age is confirmed but makes no sence

I wish I had more time to play this game...

Granted: You have all the time in the world to play this game, but nobody else wants to play with you - so you get bored very very quickly, but have nothing else to do.

I wish that Freswith and Julibam would eventually stop playing around, and get together for once.

Granted: You have all the time in the world to play this game, but nobody else wants to play with you - so you get bored very very quickly, but have nothing else to do.

I wish that Freswith and Julibam would eventually stop playing around, and get together for once.

Granted, Julia and freswith gets together once, only once, and never ever again, and only to plan a plot against BK, with the objective of robbing him all human priviliges, skills and dignity.

I wish we still had BK amongst us, in his condition known as somewhat normal

Granted, Julia and freswith gets together once, only once, and never ever again, and only to plan a plot against BK, with the objective of robbing him all human priviliges, skills and dignity.

I wish we still had BK amongst us, in his condition known as somewhat normal

Granted; we have BK amongst us in his normal Leprechaun condition, and after being interrogated by both Julia and Freswith he finally gives up his crock of gold.

I wish the price of fairy gold hadn't fallen (I blame Obama for using so much fairy gold and fairy dust to buy his election.)

Granted; we have BK amongst us in his normal Leprechaun condition, and after being interrogated by both Julia and Freswith he finally gives up his crock of gold.

I wish the price of fairy gold hadn't fallen (I blame Obama for using so much fairy gold and fairy dust to buy his election.)

Granted, price of fairy gold had not fallen, but then Obama also chose to buy a fairy tale, and when he saw that it looked like a rats tale once it was mounted on him, he banned all gold in the world.

I wish Obama had gone for some piggy tales instead.

Granted; you are completely abnormal for a Leprechaun, and that makes you somewhat normal for the rest of the world.

I would like my shoes re-soled by Thursday, please, Mr Leprechaun.

Granted: You can wish for a wish, but you get stuck in an infinite loop and can't break free of wishing in order to enjoy whatever it is you wish for.

I wish the files on this Time Capsule would copy much faster so I could hurry up and erase it.

Granted. The two months are over already. Unfortunately you missed going to the dentist, and have a raging toothache from a well-developed abcess/

I wish we could have two months of dry summer weather.

Granted, you experience 2 months of dry summer weather when your abducted and held for ransom in the Sahara.

I wish for a new cell phone.

Granted, you get a new cell phone, but it turns out to be a cancercell phone, and soon it will evolve into a tumor phone so big that it drains you from all your energy to carry it around.

I wish for a cure against malignant cell phones...

Granted, but it turns out that it's made from the secretions found on freswith's back. Also it is later found to cause total systemic failure only in people named Juliabam.

I wish for Freswith to find a princess that will kiss him and break whatever spell that has caused his amphibious condition.

Granted. Juliabam finally plucks up her courage and kisses Freswith, the spell breaks and he reverts to his former condition as a crazed one-man bagpipe band.

I hope Juliabam's new wheelchair can do 100mph so she can escape.

Granted. Juliabam finally plucks up her courage and kisses Freswith, the spell breaks and he reverts to his former condition as a crazed one-man bagpipe band.

I hope Juliabam's new wheelchair can do 100mph so she can escape.

Juliabam's wheelchair can do 100mph so she can escape. Unfortunately, in her haste, she gunned it, and tried to do 101mph, which, if she had read the manual, would have known that this would cause instant disintegration of her wheelchair. Because of the laws of physics where an object in motion stays in motion unless acted upon by some other force, even though her wheelchair has disintegrated, Juliabam continues to move forward at the rate of 101mph, causing her to crash into a brick wall breaking most of the bones in her body. She sues freswith for causing this calamity, wins the lawsuit, and a lien is placed on St James Pond, which subsequently is sold for a grand total of two pennies and two pence. Realizing this would be insufficient remuneration for this sordid affair, she hires a frog hunter to catch freswith, and the frog hunter succeeds, then fries freswith to a crisp, whereupon, freswith is served as a delicacy to the Queen at a banquet.

I wish for a fantastic dessert at this banquet to wash down the horrid taste of crisp-fried frog.

Granted the sweet is delicious, after which the Queen is graciously amused by the cabaret act which features a crazed one-man bagpipe band playing her favourite pibroch. Even hunters make mistakes. Juliabam is fully restored to health by the latest medical developments, and no longer needs her wheelchair, but regrets that she will no longer be able to defend her various records in the Paralympics. The Queen even forgives her attempted misappropriation of the Royal Park of St James, and graciously allows her to keep her head - for the time being.

(Incidentally, when a former Queen asked her ministers what the cost would be to fence off the Royal Parks to keep the public out, the reply was "Just three crowns ma'am. Those of England, Scotland and Ireland.")

I wish I could find some new music composed especially for the one-man bagpipe band.

Granted the sweet is delicious, after which the Queen is graciously amused by the cabaret act which features a crazed one-man bagpipe band playing her favourite pibroch. Even hunters make mistakes. Juliabam is fully restored to health by the latest medical developments, and no longer needs her wheelchair, but regrets that she will no longer be able to defend her various records in the Paralympics. The Queen even forgives her attempted misappropriation of the Royal Park of St James, and graciously allows her to keep her head - for the time being.

(Incidentally, when a former Queen asked her ministers what the cost would be to fence off the Royal Parks to keep the public out, the reply was "Just three crowns ma'am. Those of England, Scotland and Ireland.")

I wish I could find some new music composed especially for the one-man bagpipe band.

Granted under the russian flag on Mars you find a sheet of notes for brand new one man bagpipemusic, but the bagpipes are on earth and your spaceship were destroyed on impact with Mars.

I really wish I could kick the vending machine!

Granted. Medical developments give you sufficient movement in your legs to enable you to kick the vending machine. Unfortunately the machine then kicks you back, injuring you grievously.....

I hope that the medical advances manage to heal Julia second time.

Granted. A half-million volt powerline breaks and the end falls on your head. You become a being of pure energy.

I hope Acemanner doesn't become too borging.