LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted: You have a Tardis and you can be Dr. Who time-traveling all around the universe as you please. Trouble is, I'm Ramona's boyfriend, and I'm banging her regularly inside your Tardis, which isn't quite as big on the inside as you'd hoped.

When the call box is rockin', don't bother knockin'...

I wish I could get these fire ant bites to stop itching!

Granted. You fix your car.... completely. Unfortunately you miss one essential circlip, and so a wheel comes off and strikes a police car coming the other way. You put your back out trying to lift the resultant tickets.

I wish babyvr6 a rapid recovery so he can enjoy his sentence without pain.

I wish babyvr6 a rapid recovery so he can enjoy his sentence without pain.

Granted , but the infection has to go somewhere, and frewith gets it.

I wish that when one expected the unexpected, that the unexpected didn't become expected.

Thanks Abrera, I am stealing one of your quotes

Granted. You never expected a direct hit by a meteor. Until now.

I wish I was younger.

Granted, you were younger, but that was soo long ago that you now are starting to forget about it.

I wish freswith wasn't such and old geezer :P

Granted; Freswith is actually much younger in frog years.

I wish Julia would come to play here more often.

Granted; she starts to post here more often at the exact time that a your pond floods. The flood knocks out your internet connection and the repair men are too terrified of a giant talking frog to come fix it.

I wish Freswith's internet connection was fixed.

Granted; she starts to post here more often at the exact time that a your pond floods. The flood knocks out your internet connection and the repair men are too terrified of a giant talking frog to come fix it.

I wish Freswith's internet connection was fixed.

Granted the connection is fixed.....now it can't have kids

I wish I had the rest of the summer off

I wish I had a diaper-changing robot.

Granted - you have a robot that you can change the diaper on it, and need to every 30 mins otherwise toxic fluid will leak.

I wish that time travel existed.

I wish I had a diaper-changing robot.

Granted - you have a robot that you can change the diaper on it, and need to every 30 mins otherwise toxic fluid will leak.

I wish that time travel existed.

Granted less Thyme is used and more time is taken and now the food has no flavor and is overcooked. (you see what you've done???)

I wish it hadn't taken me a minute to figure out what Julia meant by pee ple.

Granted, it's November 2005 all over again, and like the movie "Groundhog Day", when November 30 ends, the next date shall be November 1, forever and ever.

I wish that there existed currently a car like Kit from the TV series Nightrider which could drive me wherever I needed to be and could carry on social conversation and protect me in the process, and that I possessed such a car.

Granted, such a car exists and you own it. But it slowly begins to sacrifice your freedoms in the name of your safety. Causing you to become further and further removed from society until all you have is your car and it's protection.

I wish my for a new game to play.

Granted, such a car exists and you own it. But it slowly begins to sacrifice your freedoms in the name of your safety. Causing you to become further and further removed from society until all you have is your car and it's protection.

I wish my for a new game to play.

Granted - but you forget how to play it.

I wish that my wish cannot be corrupted

Granted. He doesn't look like a road kill; he looks like a Cairn terrier with a sex change.

I hope that Julia's bookie hasn't absconded when she goes to claim her winnings.