LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted. You master lucid dreaming. You enjoy it so much that you never wake up,

I wish I was in bed 3 hours ago so that I could have gotten a proper night's sleep.

GRANTED: Now your diaper is three hours wetter and you aren't due for a changing for another hour.

I wish I could predict the outcome of the presidential election.

Granted, you now have a vision of people in a local pub being very disappointed. Your vision does not tell you enough.

I wish that when I was in baby mode, the clock would pause.

Granted. Unfortunately, the clock pauses, permanently, and you are stuck, unable to move, unable to think another thought, unable to do anything at all.

I wish that, despite the clock being permanently paused, somebody will be able to corrupt my wish so that this game can continue to go on.

Granted, however there is only one problem. There is a law passed making it illegal to wear pants, and everyone will see your diapers if you wear them.

I wish I could get diarrhea diapers whenever I ate my famous chorizo chilli!

Granted. Unfortunately, you also pass out from dehydration every time that happens, requiring you to be rushed to the emergency room, where you acquire medical bills much higher than you can afford to pay.

I wish that somebody would offer terryfighter a loan so that the doctors, nurses, and other medical staff can get paid for saving terryfighter's life.

• 3 weeks later...

Granted: You get an all-expense paid trip to Washington, DC, USA, surely the only such corner in Hell on earth where politicians reside. Furthermore, your return plane trip crashes on take off, which causes a huge fire, causing you to burn just as if you really were in Hell.

I wish for their to be no additional casualties in this plane crash.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Granted, you live out ALL of your stories. Every time you sneeze you switch from one story to the next, picking up where you left off. Unfortunatley, during your allergy season, this post-modern state of affairs gets to be too much for you and, much like the characters of LOST when the island was on the move, you die because your mind/body couldn't handle switching realities at such a high rate.