LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, there is no such thing as migraines. Instead, they are now called jugrrfwjewlofij. The word hurts just as much to say as the migraines would have hurt on your head.

I wish that such words were easier to pronounce.

Yes, such words become easier to pronounce after the notorious Iclelandic volcano Jugrrfwjewlofij erupts and volcanic ash grounds all the aircraft in the world, precipitates a volcanic winter and ruins washing on lines everywhere. All the commentators have to learn how to pronounce it from the few remaining Icelanders, and a knowledge of their impossible language seeps through to the outside world.

I hope Jugrrfwjewlofij doesnt erupt before I finish my holiday in Iceland.

Granted, Jugrrfwjewlofij doesn't erupt before you finish your holiday on Iceland. Unfortunately, while waiting at the airport for your departing aircraft to take off, it erupts, thus causing you a delay of at least 12 days in your return flight.

I hope the airline company has enough food stocked up to feed the passengers, and in particular, that freswith does not get trampled during the course of the ensuing riots.

Guest *~Andi~*

Granted, actually i wish this could be granted, i have a migraine right now and Im headed off to work. ugh... However now that it is no longer possible to experience migraines the drs bill for me is gonna skyrocket since they need to find out why i have this much pain in my head....

I wish for someoen to help pay my doctor's bill while they discover the cure for whatever this is that I have.

• Like 1

GRANTED: But now you've found out that you are in this country illegally, and that's how you get free medical care.

I wish that every time a politician lies, his/her nose would grow. (Hey, that would make a cute story)

Granted. Politicians are now all gone. They've been replaced with Marshmallow Men, such as the one from the movie Ghostbusters.

I wish for a really giant bonfire in which to roast Marchmallow Men.

Granted, there's a giant bonfire. However, there seems to be a shortage of giant skewers and large trees once the fire's been made.

I wish for a terminator-style robotic thylacine that obeyed only me and wouldn't turn against me.

Granted. Such a terminator-style robot now exists. Unfortunately, Yvhuce, you've become dumbstruck and unable to give it any commands to obey.

I wish that this robot self-terminates without harming me in the process.

Granted. Thyla-Bot initiates "Failsafe: Retribution-underwhere-2". underwhere is completely unharmed. However, all of underwhere's loved ones are rounded up and killed in the resulting thermonuclear explosion.

I wish underwhere hadn't wished for Thyla-Bot to self destruct...

Granted. i didn't wish for Thyla-Bot to self destruct. Instead, I wished it had given Yvhuce a perpetual tickle torture. ;)

I wish that Yvhuce pees his pants while being tickled. ;)

Guest *~Andi~*

Granted. Yvhuce pees his pants while being tickled. He doesnt stop after its over tho and causes a huge flood!!

I wish Moses would come down from his pedastool and do the parting of the yellow pee so we can all make it to safety! (lol)

Granted, Moses comes down and does the parting of the yellow pee. As a result, all of the pee is diverted directly into SweetBabygirlAndi's residence.

I hope the insurance adjuster don't mind the stench of the pee while they do there job trying to recover as much for SweetBabygirlAndi as they can.

Granted they don't, however the smell of old underwear gets to their stomachs and they end up spending the entire time in the house throwing up

I hope they manage to remove underwear and repatriate him in a closed goldmine far away from everyday pee ple!

Guest *~Andi~*

this is what happens when I walk away for a few days.....

Granted, all is well with my house now, thank you very much!

I wish that the insurance adjuster granted me a huge payout for the damages!

Granted, the insurance adjuster gives SweetBabygirlAndi a huge payout for the damages. Unfortunately, it only comes in the form of a life insurance policy taken out on SweetBabygirlAndi.

I wish that SweetBabygirlAndi has the foresight to arrange to be reincarnated so that she can collect that life insurance policy under another name.

Granted, but Sweet BG Andi is reincarnated as a llama in Peru and has enormous difficulty in making an insurance claim.

I wish I could get myself to bed before midnight.

Granted. Everybody dies as a result of a mysterious illness which you seem to be immune to. You are now alone for the rest of your life.

I hope being alone doesn't drive BabyJune to become insane.

Granted. BabyJune isn't driven insane, but rather, is driven sane. The human mind was not meant to exist in this fashion and thus breaks the universe. God opts to quit His The Sims: The Universe game and restart from His last save.

I wish everyone survived the reset and made it a point never to wish sanity on anyone ever again...

granted! nobody ever wishes sanity on anyone else again, however, we all have multiple clinically diagnosed psychiatric disorders. bipolar disorder for me! YAYYYYYY BIPOLAR DISORDER WOOO!!! ...i hate you all. :glare:

i wish that my two year old could entertain herself without destroying anything :rolleyes:

Granted, she discovers the internet. Unfortunately it means you can't get near your computer to post anything here.

I wish I could find a karaoke version of the 1812 Overture so I could play my cannon.

Granted: freswith finds a karaoke version of the 1812 Overture so he can play his cannon. Unfortunately, the gunpowder inserted into the cannon exploded on the first instance of being played due to freswith's lack of experience, and as a result, freswith splatters into a million tiny pieces.

I wish that there is a person skilled in solving 3D puzzles who will be able to put freswith back together again.