LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, Underwear

I wish underwear just once would spell his own name correctly :P

Granted. I will be certain to spell my own name correctly (according to "correct" as defined by Juliabam) on the 31st of April. On that same date, I understand that Juliabam and freswith will be getting married. Congratulations! ;)

Granted. However you find a new girlfriend and she is a bigger bitch than the last!

I wish I wasn't feeling so crummy!

Granted: You do not feel crummy at all. Now you feel dead.

I wish that I had a butler to do all of my personal chores for me.

Granted. I will be certain to spell my own name correctly (according to "correct" as defined by Juliabam) on the 31st of April. On that same date, I understand that Juliabam and freswith will be getting married. Congratulations! ;)

Begorrah, begob and bejabers! You have just put me off my stroke completely. Yes, but the Archbishop of Canterbury has banned a church ceremony as it is cross-species. We will have to make do with an Uncivil Partnership.

I hope Juliabam doesn't read this!

Guest Baby Tiana

Granted, but it makes you never like the site and feel of a diaper anymore!

I wish I knew why there is such a big competition for malls to be bigger than the Mall of America.

Granted, you know why there is such a big competition. Unfortunately, that does not prevent the world's largest mall from being built dierectly on top of your house, which was taken over by the government under the guise of Eminent Domain so it could be put there in the first place.

I wish to have a 100% reduction in corrupt politicians.

Granted. It leaves us with no politicians at all and we end up ruled by an evil tyrant.

I would like a job in the tyrant's secret police, with a groovy uniform and a monocle.

Vinny has fantastic luck with his new prosthetic legs. In fact, Vinny uses them to trip dlb, who now needs to spend time with a cast and crutches having suffered several broken leg bones in the process.

I hope dlb has a good lawyer.

Guest Baby Tiana

Granted, he has a fantastic lawyer and they win the case, however now dlb is poor from having to pay all the expenses of the lawyer. He might as well just settled for a crummy lawyer...

I wish I have another snow day, but that my doctor' office is actually open tomorrow!

Granted, but now nobody wastes their time with you, so your invincibility is rendered useless.

I wish that Santa, Cupid, and the Easter Bunny are all real.

Granted. They are all so pleased that they move in with you. Santa monpolises the bathroom, puts his sleigh in the garage, and his reindeer ruin your garden. Cupid has evolved from simple archery into a trigger-happy firearm freak, but he is so shortsighted that he never manages to hit the girl you want him to, and you have a succession of miserable relationships with little old grannies, Santa, the Easter Bunny (do you REALLY like children - lots and lots of them?) and finally a fire hydrant.

I wish underwhere exercises more judgement in his next wish.