LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

granted , W7 comes out , worse then Vista. You must go through at least 4 different windows just to get to the start menu. shortcuts are banned and the maximum recognized harddrive space is a little over 36Kb. And all the virus' come pre-installed right with the OS.

I wish I had a happy/sad switch that couldn't break, and the government could have no control over it.

-or-

I wish my brain function exactly like a computer(With a decent firewall), so I could delete useless memories and focus more.

AND ITS NOT GONNA BA A MAC. Linux is acceptable.

Granted: You brain is now a computer that cannot get viruses. DEC OS is now fully functional, and Banyan Vines is you only means of communication.

I wish I was sunny where I live every day.

Granted you now live in Somalia making a living if growing khat to the expanding market. Unfortunately your khat fields are located in one of the most mined areas of the world, so it takes you a little over 5 days to get to each plant because you have to walk in a zig zag pattern between all the mines, and to make it worse, you sometimes have to zig twice before you zag and you don't always remember when, so until now you have lost 3 toes and a little bit of heel. Be thankfull those mines are of such a poor quality...

I wish Doggie would stop growing Khat

Granted. Dougie stops growing Khat because he finds that opium is much more profitable.

I hope that Dougie doesn't mind all the bombs being dropped on him by the Narcs.

Granted. Dougie stops growing Khat because he finds that opium is much more profitable.

I hope that Dougie doesn't mind all the bombs being dropped on him by the Narcs.

LOL - Doggy wants p(u)ppy seeds... Wasn't it much easier to just find a bitch on the nearest faarm and 'impregnate' her...

Granted, doggie finds that the value of his puppy seeds that he sells from at small shop next to the 'doggy by nature' dogsperm and egg bank, is so much woth, that he doesn't mind a little bomb now and then..

I wish doggie will not try to grow his puppy seeds in the khat field...

Granted, he grows them in the field next door, but the puppies then chase all the khats up into the trees.

I hope someone will clean up after the puppies.

*stabs freswith with a rusty needle, giving him lockjaw*

now....where did I put that shovel....

I wish I had more then .07$ to give to the firemen today.

they do a donation drive over the summer and I forgot it was today, they stand out in the middle of the roads and you drop money in their boots! twas fun.

• Like 1

*stabs freswith with a rusty needle, giving him lockjaw*

now....where did I put that shovel....

I wish I had more then .07$ to give to the firemen today.

they do a donation drive over the summer and I forgot it was today, they stand out in the middle of the roads and you drop money in their boots! twas fun.

Granted, you had more than close to nothing, but you decided to pay a bill that wasn't due until next month just to be sure it would be paid. The next day your carport was on fire with your car and skateboard in it, and the firemen just stood and watched and grilled fluffy candy, having a great day.

I wish acemanner will be able to find his good walking boots!

granted:

Julia goes splunking for a day. She has such a good time, going lower and lower , she dosent realise that the air is thinnning. But by the time she notices this , its already too late. But the good witch of the north happened to be their too. She saves Julia but the only way she could do it was to turn her into something smaller to consume less air. But the first thing she though of was a frog....

I wish:

That I could fly over to the UK and meet all my buddies.

Granted; You fly to the UK and meet all your buddies who turn out to be members of the Hannibal Lecter Dining Club.

I wish I had some Fava Beans.

Granted, you get some fatva beans, but their fatva is directed at you so after you eat them, they will produce so much gas that you grow to 10 times your normal size, unfortunately you couldnt hold it in you and it burst out of your rear right onto the fire from the campfire the kids under your tree was having. All the kids were incinerated but you were lucky to escape with a charred anal sphincter.

I wish they had filmed the incident and put it on youtube so we could see freswiths behind on fire

Granted: The incident was indeed filmed and you can see freswith's behind on fire on YouTube. But since freswith is a frog, PETA sees the video and sues everybody in this thread for mistreatment of animals.

I wish I could meet an ABDL in every state I travel through on my way across the country.

Granted. Your dogs tell you exactly what they feel about you, but you are not prepared to feed them six times a day, nor let them chase cyclists and then catch them and eat them.

I wish Dougie's dogs were house-trained.

Granted. Your dogs tell you exactly what they feel about you, but you are not prepared to feed them six times a day, nor let them chase cyclists and then catch them and eat them.

I wish Dougie's dogs were house-trained.

Granted they are now house trained, from now on, they never piss on rugs and only on frogs!

I wish for a new Kermitgreen raincoat for freswith that will fit him and is guaranteed pee repelling!

Thank you. My new Barbour raincoat fits perfectly and is very stylish now that it has not only been slightly foxed but also thoroughly dogged.

I wish Juliabam a good supply of nappy-rash ointment on this warm humid day.

Granted: a year's supply of nappy-rash ointment is delivered to Juliabam that includes a new "Habenero Pepper" additive.

I wish my truck could safely float across water so I don't need to use the fairy.

Granted, the fairy uses her magic wand one last time, and swings it over your truck converting it into a nice canoo. Now it floats perfectly across water, but youll have to walk while you're on land.

I wsih that doggie will get yet another 3 wishes although he really didn't think he would need it.

Granted.

Dougie uses the first wish to pass his Canadian citizenship test by proving that he can make love in a canoe.

He uses his second wish to cure the terrible dose of Trench Dick that resulted from wish number one.

He uses the third wish to travel as far from Canada as he can.

I hope that Dougie can swim.

Granted, you now speak only fluent Greek. Unfortunately, everyone else switched to English so when you talk to anyone they keep saying "what did he say, it's all Greek to me."

I wish I could lose 25 pounds.

Granted, you now speak only fluent Greek. Unfortunately, everyone else switched to English so when you talk to anyone they keep saying "what did he say, it's all Greek to me."

I wish I could lose 25 pounds.

Granted, you lost 25£ that you had bet in frog jumping contest, you really shouldn't bet that much when your best guess is that the longest jump will be 2 miles. The day after you're put to prison for not paying the parking ticket you were on your way to pay when you came across the frog jumping lane.

I wish the prison mates will be kind to you!