LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Want To Open Up A Fetish Store

Guest refridginator

Guest refridginator

I want to open a fetish retail in my area one day. I want it to cover the entirety of the most common fetishes, and it's inventory consist of a large variety of things for each fetish. Such as for the AB/DL section, I'd have brand name clothing and items, such as Bambino Classico (who like the Bianco anyway when you can get a diaper that looks like that at any store?), NUK5 paci's from pacifiersrus.com, try to work something out with cre8tivestyle4u for their clothing, plastic mattress covers, plastic pants, maybe catheters...

The thing is I don't know alot about any other fetishes. I don't know any brand names people prefer, or items they prefer for that matter.

What fetishes would you suggest I cater to? What items and if you know, what brand names should I hold in my store?

Guest refridginator

Well, if you're catering for a nappy/ab fetish, I suggest enema kits, but also butt plugs, toys, latex stuff, gas masks and all that sort of kink. Bondage gear would be good as well.

Yeah I was eventually going to list all the little nicnacs for my AB inventory, but I haven't really researched it yet. I'm planning on really only ordering and keeping in stock the more popular stuff that will actually sell, because I couldn't tell right now if my business would take off or sink. Most of the people in the area are real southern, old school vanilla boring folk who still think tattoos are for circus clowns. That and to my knowledge you can't advertise fetware. But i'm wanting to catch the younger crowd that still have open minds, and hopefully some kinky tourists from the cities up north (i live in florida by the way.)

... I still have yet to come up with a name though.

If theres not much business for this sort of thing in the local area, is it really wise to open a fetish shop? It looks like a good way to lose a lot of money. If you can (and i know it's difficult with this) try and find out how much interest there is in the local area. Also, beware old folk and their knee-jerk reactions.

Guest refridginator

Well that's the thing. I'm wanting to cater to the folks who won't buy stuff online, or would rather go to a retail store even though they still shop online. But it's hard to reach those people with no advertising, and word of mouth will be quite a task, because people are reserved with discussing fetishes and it's not brought up very often in open conversation, as opposed to all the countless surf shops getting business because of all the surfers out in the water, and bystanders potentially wanting to take it up so they can ask them about where they bought their surf gear.

However I think I can get those in hiding out to my shop once they hear about it, with fairly decent numbers, there's not a shop like that within 30 40 or 50 miles at the least I'm almost sure. And for the record, I'm not doing this solely for money. I'd be happy to serve your devious delights (haha cheesy right?) :P

you are right there are people who would rather not shop online, but you have to remember, how likely are there to be enough ab/dl's in the area or just enough with money, to keep you in the blue, and not the red.

However, if you opened up an 'adult entertainment' shop that catered to more 'mainstream' interests, and sold a wide variety of 'adult toys' and other pleasure products along with a smaller section for ab/dl's it might work. If you store is mainly ab/dl you are not going to get a lot of clients who are into other fetish's.

If you do open a store, i would suggest also selling online to get a larger customer base.

Definitely do your research first, to see if 1. your store would be allowed to open in your area 2. you would even have a customer base for it, and not just single time customers, you want repeat customers.

good luck to you.