LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Friends.

sshephe5

i have an xbox 360. Do you play any halo or guitar hero? I love both of them. Do you have a facebook tenderheart?

I like ninja gaiden II, worms, puzzle fighter HD, and pacman HD. I played the first halo a lot but haven't really got into the other ones. I don't play guitar hero either. I use to have a facebook account under a different handle ( go figure) but I haven't done much with it. But I am in college as well :P My gamer tag on xbox live is Koi

Well, "Hi" from the Winston-Salem, NC area.

I don't have an xbox or ps3, I have a Wii and multiple computers. I love playing video games.

Sorry, but i don't use facebook, I do have a profile with pics on diaperspace tho.

www.diaperspace.com/artemisenterri

You know, you have a very direct approach to making friends. :) Maybe that's a southern trait? I'm not a gamer and not on Facebook, but have a look at my profile if you like (there's a link to my Diapermates profile, too, which people keep telling me is too long), and see what we have in common. If you ever want to talk about anything, message me on DD or look for me (just occasionally) on Yahoo chat.

At the same time I am very sorry if you took my approach to meeting people to be at all offensive.

Not at all, not at all! :) I just found it amusing that, as you say, your approach is so different than so many other people here who stay in the shadows. All the more power to you, dude!! Especially (IMHO) because at 18, a lot people are still extremely self-conscious. If you looked at my DiaperMates profile, compared to most others on the site, I like to think I'm doing the same thing in just a slightly different way. Hopefully we'll bump into each other in chat sometime.

Peace!

Oppps ya got me...This is the first time I saw the post though. I guess as I'm not a gamer or not in the proper sense that you describe.. I don't have a facebook either. But I am Incontinent so that's one thing we share. I do play a few games now and then on the computer. Mostly I stick with Flight sim's and combat mission games of the same. I love to be up there in that Jet with bogies all over just flying around, blowing stuff up..but hey you got me to respond. P.S. I love the south!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Baby-British

hey i play Halo 3 guitar hero.. not really... occasionally COD4(call of duty 4) currently my account is at my friends house i recovered it there but within the month i hope to send u an invite :] if you are confused if its me or not i like to show that im British :] hope to ttyl