LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dead Topic

wow...

Beth is right, this site and many others should be 18+ only. Things like this can happen much too easily, and like the guy in the news report, it doesnt have to be sexual, but when someone finds out that some older guy is meeting up with younger 'children' its bound to end up like this!

DAMN IT! I hate this kind of publicity, knocked us back a few more years...any of you' across the pond have ever talked with this dude??

Not that I would expect that you good and upstanding citizens would! ;)

...any of you' across the pond have ever talked with this dude??

Not that I would expect that you good and upstanding citizens would! ;)

How do we know? This is the point I'm making. He is obviously a genuine AB/DL person, he could be one of this sites oldest members for all we know. We may have all been talking to him for months.

I know it seems mean when we report these under age guys. I reported one 13 year old who then told the whole board to blame me for her being banned, and one 16 year old guy I reported sent me a pm threatening to kill me for the same. However we have to do it, to protect both them and us.

That's my view anyway.

Beth

these boards should be open only to people that are verified 18+, as harmless as it seems to a minor, they can easily stir up such a storm!

Its quite obvious how many minors are on these boards (and many others) and something needs to be done. I know as a teen it was pretty hard finding a 'good' site to check out but 18+ is not the place to be!

Ive got to say the same too...

That place was one of my favorites many many years ago, but its just gone downhill fast. Tommy put all kinds of effort into that site and now that it has switched hands its gone for crap. I think the best thing that they could ever do with that place is to shut it down completely with just a tribute page to tommy for all of his hard work over the many years he had managed the site.

This is why I keep the site 18+. I don't think our members are pervs... but I think if there were kids here talking fetishes and sex issues that the pervs would come.

What really frustrates me is that the best chat room is diaperchat however it is full of minors. Most don't advertise their age and the moderator doesn't want you to ask ages!(asl actually) That is crazy!

Good for DD! Hopefully the DD chat will get bigger with time.

Go DD!!!