LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wow, You Must Be One Of Those Ab's

Baby Bethany

Not to rain on the Idea, as it is a great one, but we tried that here in the states with pins and even with banners and flags....have a look. BTW I would buy one of the arm bands. We even tried a diaperpin or a safety pin on the bottom of our pants leg so as not to be too obvious, mostly it didn't take off. I still do it from time to time when I go out to a mall or whatever.

We used a code word back then if we did happen to see somebody with one, just in case it was a coincidence we would walk next to them and say "DPF" for the old club/web site to be sure. We should start doing it again seeing as how we are getting quite a few new folks on here, new code word could be "Daily-Di" ,anyway here's one of the old sites:

http://www.diaper.nu/abdlflag/

p.s. is this really diaper talk/ baby talk??? :P

Oh! I would so do this...

I wear those little wristbands all the time and i'd love an AB one. And i'm going to try out that diaper pin idea on my pants. Do you think there's an offical webpage or anything for that? It sounds like a smart idea...

-Sophie

I have a plushie Tigger on my car keys, that's had some strange looks when I take the car for a service, lol.

Back in the early 90s it was pretty cool for guys with long hair to wear alice bands (is that what you call them too, girls plastic hair band) and I often wore those. Mostly plain, but I had a kind of pink glitter one too. People in London didn't give it a second glance, probably assumed I was some kind of raver.

Do you guys wear anything in public that displays your baby side?

Beth

Well this dose sound like a good idea, it would be nice to have the possablity of meeting and AB in a more ramdom way.

The thing is you would have to all decide on one way of showing it or it would of course not work.

Also it would not be of much use if only people on here were to know about it as it would be easy enough to set up a meeting with others on here insted of leaving it to chance.

But it is still a nice idea and it would be possable to spreed the idea to other AB/DLs if people really wished to do it.

I have to say as much as the wrist bands sound good the problem of geeting them made and making it easy for every one to get them may stop it from really working, the diaperpin or a safety pin idea sounds easy to work.

remember in the 80's we'd wear pins all over our clothes...music pins...pins with sayings.....sometimes just safety pins ...........i now wear part of my collection of vintage diaper pins hooked to one pin and pinned to my jean jacket when out at an event....people are prolly curious...but it's doubtful that anyone has a clue ....s

remember in the 80's we'd wear pins all over our clothes...music pins...pins with sayings.....sometimes just safety pins ...........i now wear part of my collection of vintage diaper pins hooked to one pin and pinned to my jean jacket when out at an event....people are prolly curious...but it's doubtful that anyone has a clue ....s

I shall neither confirm nor deny that things like multiple pins and the like took place in the 80's, nor comment on the likes of parachute pants or shirts with zippers to nowhere! There were a possibility of Rainbow striped suspenders in my wardrobe though. ;):PB)

I shall neither confirm nor deny that things like multiple pins and the like took place in the 80's, nor comment on the likes of parachute pants or shirts with zippers to nowhere! There were a possibility of Rainbow striped suspenders in my wardrobe though. ;):PB)

The 80s were a great time for fashion, as you can erm.....see by this clip!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=InNdEWXWtsA

All joking aside I heard the kids are buying 80s retro.........wish I had kept all my old styles now, lol.

Beth

How about this one for the hair....I for one still think girls are still hot with those cuts!!!! The thing with the retro glasses (Ugly Betty) and short boy hair do nothing for me...I keep thinking that they are...well won't say it. But if you lived in the 80's that was the look for a certain girl....that didn't like us boy's.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=elORnuqwE74&...feature=related

I got a buddy who is 50ish...he came in the other day with a pair of...wait....wait...wait for it........................Jordache jeans on!! The things looked brand NEW!!! :roflmao: He got them at the thrift store... I kept telling him...nice ass all night long... ;) You sure as hell wasn't wearing a Molicare with those suckers on!!! :D

How about this one for the hair....I for one still think girls are still hot with those cuts!!!! The thing with the retro glasses (Ugly Betty) and short boy hair do nothing for me...I keep thinking that they are...well won't say it. But if you lived in the 80's that was the look for a certain girl....that didn't like us boy's.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=elORnuqwE74&...feature=related

I got a buddy who is 50ish...he came in the other day with a pair of...wait....wait...wait for it........................Jordache jeans on!! The things looked brand NEW!!! :roflmao: He got them at the thrift store... I kept telling him...nice ass all night long... ;) You sure as hell wasn't wearing a Molicare with those suckers on!!! :D

Yeah, I know what you mean. Those were the girls that all the guys in the class thought were hot but only like one or two ever dated, those were the girls who wore the 'Kids from Fame' leg warmers.

I prefer the 70s woman though, now not only did they look great, but they smelled great too. I have memories of being a kid and going to those 70s parties. I remember there being lots of women in fur jackets and this great perfume.........I don't know what it was, but it was a lot more musky than perfume now.

Surprised I haven't got a fur and perfume fetish, lol.

Beth

omg...i kept half expecting my picture to pop up in the 80's hair video.....ACK!

i was a lil more "punk" (less hairspray...more out of control and extreme like spikes and shaving strips or shaved layers)....so i'd do some pretty funky (ridiculous stuff)....my brother's favorite look was when i'd dye one streak of red down the side............lol...he always said it looked like someone had stabbed me in the head and blood had dripped down........not quite what i was going for but definitely "out there"

I can't post mine, as I only have a laptop and a printer. :P I know that sounds a bit lame, but it's true!!!

Will still be happy to laugh, I mean look, at your pics though!

Beth

What you don't have a kinko's equivalent over in England...your hiding something... you can fuz your face..just wanna see the hair. But I'm in.

What's kinko? I know, it's a pain not being able to download photos. Not for this purpose in paticular, just in general.

Beth

It''s a place over here in the states where they do photocopy's and such...they can scan your pictures and give you a disk or make you a CD. Heck Mail them to me and I'll archive all your precious photo memories for you on a safe and storage CD.... :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Baby-British

i completely love the idea but then again i don't

for people like me that keep there ab/dl secret and are in highschool.. well... having a band that sticks out and ses AB/DL on it then people go home google it and the first thing they see is bedwetter...(which im not) thats killed my reputation .

something we could do is it could say mom and dad and still be meaning ab/dl because we are looking for mom's and dad's? idk honestly im just spitballing. but pretty much no1 would buy one unless its secretive.

but i love the idea, colors, and the codeword to find a true ab/dl :]