LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Advanced Baby By Kathi Striger

BitterGrey,

Let's put all this nonsense to rest, eh? Both you and Kathi are valuable members of the AB/DL community. I know there is bad blood between you. But, she ain't comin' to your annual family 4th of July picnic, anyway. Right? Time to make it real,"Compared To What".

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

If someone was threatening to post your name, home address, and social security number to the internet, would you consider that nonsense?

Is threatening to expose someone to identity theft nothing? That is what is happening, just not to you, LynneHyde. Open your eyes, and question the blind faith you've put in her. Read the pages she has written to threaten me and others. They are easy to find. Where are the facts? Where are the specific, checkable details? I've done everything that could reasonably be expected to make peace. I've even given her years to cool off. Now it is her turn to take those attack pages down.

If someone was threatening to post your name, home address, and social security number to the internet, would you consider that nonsense?

I spoke to Kathi, at length, yesterday. She seems mystified. Has she actually exposed your social, home address and good name to questionable, interested parties?

Threats are unpleasant. But, I don't see Kathi as being a threat to you. I don't know exactly where this all started between the two of you. As I've stated in an earlier post, I first became aware of her research through your site. I have you to thank for that. Now, why can't we all just get along with things? And, each other... (Thanks, Jerry.)

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

@BitterGrey: How can she attack you btw? Even if you disagreed with her, why would you have your information where she could easily find it? Sorry if you didn't, but I just can't see how she would have all your information if you didn't post it yourself somewhere and she got it. Plus, I'm not even sure what this is anyways...

I spoke to Kathi, at length, yesterday. She seems mystified. Has she actually exposed your social, home address and good name to questionable, interested parties?

She has been threatening to do so against me and others. She has recently altered her website to try to hide the extent of her threats. Here are URLs to archives of the unaltered versions.

Here's how the attack page against a doctor used to look. Please note that it claims to offer the full name, home address, and full social security number "for use in defense." (If they were really needed, home addresses and social security numbers can be secured through the proper authorities. There is no need for unqualified people to offer them over personal web pages, except to threaten exposure to identity theft.)

http://

web.archive.org/web/20070818130829/www.toddlertime.com/helene.htm

Now, why is this important to me? Because there is a similar attack page against me to on her site.

web.archive.org/web/20080204035759/www.toddlertime.com/bittergrey1.htm

The attack page against the doctor went up in 2004, and the one against me in 2006. They are now being altered or removed. This is a recent effort to hide the truth. It is probably a response to my posting to DailyDiapers last month. Please note that the new live version is marked "REVISION 7 - Updated October 2008." Or at least it was a minute ago.

The note "SS# Coming Soon" was recently removed from the active page against me. Perhaps this is because enough people emailed her and asked why she thought I should be exposed to identity theft. Perhaps she wanted to hide the extent of her attacks, so that she could pretend to be "mystified," and then renew her attacks later.

This wouldn't be the first round of now-you-see-it, now you-don't tricks:

web.archive.org/web/20061111052435/www.toddlertime.com/bittergrey1.htm

(bittergrey2.htm and bittergrey3.htm were still up, but not linked to the main page. As a result, they weren't archived.)

Her attack page against me went up in 2006, during a debate on Wikipedia. She attempted to out me to get me to back down. I didn't, and so she is still trying.

P.S: Since character assassination is among the many accusations that she is making against me on her website, I would like to point out that to the best of my recollection, there has NEVER been a link to that website or any reference to her on understanding.infantilism.org.

@BitterGrey: How can she attack you btw? Even if you disagreed with her, why would you have your information where she could easily find it? Sorry if you didn't, but I just can't see how she would have all your information if you didn't post it yourself somewhere and she got it. Plus, I'm not even sure what this is anyways...

Actually, information is too easy to get these days. Social security numbers might be bought for as little as $50, I'm told. PampersPete's method, unfortunately, seems to be the only certain one.

As for "easily," I received this email from her on 5 May 2007: "I will even hired a detective agency that I have used in the past to retain your identity and address. This is a very simple thing to do and it is not that expensive. " This was a few weeks after I started receiving emails from "reporters" who just had to have my real name, address, and profession. Of course, this doesn't seem to have given her the right information.

On the other hand, she might have my correct information, but intentionally have the wrong information on her website. You see, she has only one year in which to sue me, no matter what she claims I wrote or said. That is the statute of limitations for tort in California. If she actually sued, any judge would probably agree with the three Wikipedia administrators that got involved in that 2006 debate, and not side with her, So if she sues, her ability to threaten to sue ends. If she had my information, her ability would have ended in 2007.

However, if she claims not to have my information, then she might be able to threaten to sue me indefinitely.

Dear BG,

I can only speak for myself here. But, I sense no ill will in Kathi's posts towards you or anyone else in the community. I get the feeling that this is all a "tempest in a teapot" and all will be well, eventually. You seem to be taking this personally.

Your contributions to our collective enlightenment are immeasurable. I think this is something that can be easily resolved by just letting it go. Time wounds all heels. Or, is it the other way 'round? :lol: Whatever, I feel certain that Kathi poses no threat to you. Nor, would she serve to benefit from any type of legal action taken against you. If threats have been made, it's news to me. What could she possibly sue you for, anyway?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: I'm glad to see you posting here. To my mind, it's the best AB/DL forum around and we need more of your input.

I don't see how you can miss the ill will there. True - that person does not seem to have a legal case by any means nor any real legal recourse, but the bounty on identity and information and the threats to post it is clearly threatening. I would see it that way, and would take that personally - besides, what is wrong with taking some things personally? I see it more as a psycho/stalker threat rather than a legal one, and from that I would think BG and any others who are victims of such threats need no justification to warn others of such people and to take necessary steps to protect themselves. Her statements and postings regarding that psychiatrist are potentially dangerous as well - and those claims are potentially libelous.

• 11 months later...

i read kathi's article a long time ago, & found it helpful as someone newly discovering the AB/DL scene as one perspective on what it meant to be an infantilist. however, i was deeply disconcerted by claims to a singular truth that seemed to have no logical proof. certainly, her perspective is valuable in its own right, but that does not make it a reputable source for a definitive claim about all members of the AB/DL community, nor even most of the community.

that's my main reason for thinking it a very, very bad idea to post this article, or links to it, on the main DD site. surely as a forum, we offer just as valuable personal perspectives on what it means to be AB/DL as kathi.

i also want to applaud bittergrey here, publicly, for his contributions to the AB/DL community. when my partner told me that he was an AB/DL for the first time, it was to bittergrey's website that he pointed me. i spent hours on it; i devoured every article. i feel like i can say with confidence that he has taken great pains to fairly & accurately represent a community as wonderfully diverse as our's. if i were to offer a suggestion for helpful websites for the family or friends of AB/DLs, it would be http://understanding.infantilism.org/.