LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let's Post Pictures Of Our Wettest Diapers!

abenas

I'd just rather not see the INSIDE of a used diaper if I can help it, whether it's wet or messed.

Me too. I am thinking down the line if I have kids when changing their diapers I would probably put a cover over them so I can't see what I am doing...Or maybe a veil so I can see a little. New product idea for people with weak stomachs:

The Diaper Veil - masks the vision of changing a diaper and blocks the smell - kinda like those incubators on TV except it'll be a little cloth tent instead of plastic. rubber gloves optional. The cloth tent can also be scented as well. How about a fan as well to blow the smell in a different direction. I got it, a mini fan with a veil on the top of it that blows in the opposite direction from where you are. You lay the baby, or adult down, turn on the fan and stand behind the fan. Then you have 2 rubber gloves that could be attached to the fan or the cloth. You put your hands in and proceed to change the diaper with minimal vision and smellage. Hmm, anyone wanna make it and test it out?

SDB

Me too. I am thinking down the line if I have kids when changing their diapers I would probably put a cover over them so I can't see what I am doing...Or maybe a veil so I can see a little. New product idea for people with weak stomachs:

The Diaper Veil - masks the vision of changing a diaper and blocks the smell - kinda like those incubators on TV except it'll be a little cloth tent instead of plastic. rubber gloves optional. The cloth tent can also be scented as well. How about a fan as well to blow the smell in a different direction. I got it, a mini fan with a veil on the top of it that blows in the opposite direction from where you are. You lay the baby, or adult down, turn on the fan and stand behind the fan. Then you have 2 rubber gloves that could be attached to the fan or the cloth. You put your hands in and proceed to change the diaper with minimal vision and smellage. Hmm, anyone wanna make it and test it out?

SDB

all I could say for that idea is BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!......time for the car to go into the garage...so to speak.. ;)

EDIT: I still have yet to visit that link! OHHH JUST DID... Personally the ZITS all over hear rear are more disturbing...uuuuuughghh.

I don't remember if this has been visited, but does showing a full diaper (no Leaks) that has #2 constitute skat or no? Personally looking at it from that view wouldn't bother me, see picks above. That's why I was asking..not trying to be a bummer or anything.

I personally wouldnt constiute that as Scat, but to different people it can be different, some people might consider a messy nappy with none showing outside 'scat' because it shows poop, some (and me) would consider scat, playing or have sex with poop without any other entities.

• 1 month later...

as soon as i figure out hor to conect my phone to my pc ill have some nice shiny 4megapixel pictures of my most LUDICROUSLY LARGE nappies (and dont u dare call them diapers! im english and so im wearing nappies not diapers).

my record is ~15 pints in my nappy it weighed SO MUCH it was realy hard to get up from siting down!

hold with me for pics.