LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello All...new Posting Here

Hey all,

Some of you have already seen a few posts from me. For those who haven't, and even for those who have, my name is Robert. You'll often see me sign as "Your Baby Pirate Boy", however, due to the fact I am also an 18th Century Pirate (Improv Actor), and my Mommy got me started on referring to myself as a baby pirate.

I've been a Diaper Lover for about 19 years. I've explored the DL life for a bit, and not really sure that I would refer to it as a "fetish" or even an "alternative lifestyle". To me it's just a part of what makes a person who they are, and makes them unique in their own way.

I haven't really gotten very much into wetting/messing, although exploring wetting is kind of appealing to me. But I also rent from someone, so keeping some aspects aside for now is also kind of important for me. But exploration into new things comes in time...and I'm sure it will be quite fun to explore...hehe.

Other than that I am always looking for new friends to chat with, and am an open book. So if your curious, wanna chat, or whatever the cause I'm always open. But for now that's a bit of an intro about myself, as I'm typically not that great at introductions...lol. So have a great day all, and stay diapered!

Luvs,

Your Baby Pirate Boy