LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have Trouble Saying Or Writing It

Nope, never have problems saying nappy, saying diaper is rare since I'm Scottish. It is a shame that it's considered wrong for adults to wear nappies, in one group I'm in in Second Life, I'm always attacked and hated for having a coping method that isn't drink, drugs, smoking and other mindless junk. But I just say what I want, not my fault they're close minded idiots who can't see beyond their fantasy ideals of what everyone should be.

Boxers are definitely not nappies, far too thin and nowhere near as comfortable. Sadly the chances of the majority of humanity growing up and realising that life doesn't have to be their limited ideals, then maybe wearing a nappy wouldn't be seen as such an offensive thing to the narrow of mind.

-Bliss is a cloth nappy and a good book.

I find I've gotten better at typing the word, but saying it aloud...

Then again, I'm not the most talkative or extroverted person to begin with, so I guess it makes sense for me to have an easier time writing it than saying it.

I avoid saying or typing it if possible. Like, i have plenty of puns that i use around my friends but the one thing i stay clear of is diaper references. And the TV shows that have the DL and AB stuff in them, i get super shy when that stuff is shown.

Actually today we were out looking for a Halloween costume and Mommy told me i should be a baby. My brother was there, and i sorta flipped out. First i pretended like i didn't hear her and then when we were out of earshot from others i said "cut it out". I hate referencing diapers around people who dont know.

-Sophie

I avoid saying or typing it if possible. Like, i have plenty of puns that i use around my friends but the one thing i stay clear of is diaper references. And the TV shows that have the DL and AB stuff in them, i get super shy when that stuff is shown.

I'm the same way except I don't have a problem with typing it. :) Although if I'm around people who don't know my secret and I'm typing the word "diamond", I always seem to pause for a split-second between the "a" and the "m" so I don't screw up. :lol:

Being a person who gets aroused when seeing beautiful women care for babies or toddlers, I went through a time in my life where I had all these different shows taped which had episodes involving scenes with women caring for babies or toddlers

Two examples would be:

- An episode of the kids' show "Power Rangers Zeo" where a baby the Rangers are looking after needs his diaper changed and nobody wants to do it, but the actress playing the Pink Ranger offers and, before they cut the scene, we see her holding up a diaper and smiling.

and

- The series premiere episode of "Party of Five" where a pretty woman is hired to be a nanny to the children and the youngest needs his diaper changed (and, to make matters even more uncomfortable for me, she even said the word "diaper") and, with her taking him into the living room, they showed her changing his diaper out in the open.

I just feel uncomfortable watching scenes like that with other people around because they might catch on to how it makes me feel.

well i think part of the reason we may have 'trouble' saying or writing the word is because we know the meaning it has for us, When others who are not involved in this fetish say it, course they have no trouble, cause they aren't thinking in their mind of all the things a diaper means to them.

Imagine you have a fetish for balloons... cause its out there, i'm guessing every time you say balloon or see balloons with a friend you might go a little red, or look away, or have trouble saying it, because it means something very different for you.

I am honestly surprised by how many of you have difficulty saying or writing diaper. Seriously, I didn't think I could learn anything new about this fetish.......but I'm surprised by that.

Of course adults wearing diapers is considered a social taboo, but it shouldn't be. I can understand people being a little freaked out by those of us that wear diapers for fun, but they should respect that for some there is a medical need. Nobody considers wearing sanitary towels a social taboo.......what's the difference?

Beth

Well a visit from aunt flow is considered a normal physiological condition, not so much with diaper wearing, but yeah losing the stigma of buying them would be great. I can't afford to keep ordering online, lol.