LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Contract Chapter 6

Chapter 6

The alarm went off at exactly 6:30 A.M. Beth rolled over and groaned, but then remembered she didn’t have to get up for work today. Jack turned off the alarm clock, rolled over and kissed her on the forehead.

“Go back to sleep, baby,” he said pulling out her paci. He gave her a kiss on the lips then climbed out of bed to get ready for work.

She turned over and snuggled under the covers again, she snuggled her polar bear tighter and sucked on her paci until she fell back to sleep. She slid into such a deep sleep she did not hear her daddy get ready for work.

She woke up to the sound of the doorbell. She quickly opened her eyes and sat up in bed. She had forgotten for a moment that it was Monday. She had forgotten for a moment that Faith was coming today.

“Daddy,” she called hoping he was still in the bedroom, but he wasn’t.

She pushed the covers off her and climbed out of bed. She walked over to the bathroom to check to see if he was there, but he wasn’t. She could hear voices downstairs and knew that he had answered the door. She could hear Faith talking as well. She didn’t want to go downstairs just yet. She was soaked and wanted a diaper change, not to mention, a t-shirt.

She opened the bedroom door and quietly walked out into the hallway. She walked down the hall and stood at the top of the steps. They weren’t standing in the foyer, but she could hear voices coming from the living room.

“Where is the baby?” she could hear Faith ask.

“She’s still sleeping,” he said. “She will need a diaper change when she gets up. I would do it myself, but I think she needs to get use to you doing it, besides, I really don’t have the time.”

“I don’t mind,” Faith said, “after all, it is my job now.”

“The diaper bag is in the foyer, but it will most likely need restocked. You can get the supplies from her nursery.”

Jack and Faith came out into the hallway. He was dressed in his black suit, white shirt, and dark blue tie. His black hair was combed, not messed up like he allows it to be on the weekends, as if he had just crawled out of bed. He held his briefcase in one hand and opened the door with the other.

“I would say good by to her, but she will only throw a fit for me to stay,” he said walking outside.

“Daddy,” she said walking down the steps.

“Baby girl,” he said walking back into the house, “I thought you were asleep.”

He walked over to the steps and reached out for her hand. She came walking down the steps in just her diaper and sucking on her paci. Faith smiled up at her, a little surprised to see her in just a diaper.

He pulled Beth close to him and gave her a big hug. He kissed her on the forehead.

“Daddy has to go to work, baby. Faith is here though.”

Beth glared over at Faith. She was scared, but excited at the same time. She was very intrigued as to how the day was going to with Faith. She was anxious to get the day started with Faith, but did not want her daddy to go.

“Mes wet daddy,” she said.

He placed his hand on the front of her diaper. “I see that,” he said. “You must have went a lot, it went through to the second diaper. I have to get to work, baby. Faith will change you, okay?”

“No, mes wanna you do it,” she said.

“I can’t, baby. Faith will have to change you.”

She clung on to her daddy’s hand tight and pulled him to the living room. Faith grabbed the diaper bag and followed behind them. Beth grabbed the diaper bag from Faith and handed it to her daddy. Jack handed it back to Faith.

“Daddy already told you baby,” he said kissing her on the forehead, “Faith will change you. Now give me a kiss, I have to go or I’ll be late.” He pulled out her paci and gave her a kiss on the lips. He placed her paci back into her mouth and hugged her. “You will be fine. You’ll have fun with Faith.” He walked towards the door leaving Faith and Beth standing in the living room.

He opened the door and called back to the living room, “I will see you after work. Love you, baby.” He closed the door behind him. Beth hid behind the curtains so none of the neighbors could see her. She watched her daddy get in the car and drive off down the street.

Faith stood quietly, watching Jack leave as well. She didn’t want to say anything that would upset Beth any more than she already was. Beth turned and looked at Faith. She wanted her diaper changed, but she wasn’t so ready for Faith to do it.

“Do you want me to change you?” Faith asked.

“No,” Beth said. “I want daddy to do it.”

“Okay, then I will go get breakfast ready.” Faith said. “I guess you’ll just have to stay in that wet diaper until daddy gets home and I’m sure you won’t like it.”

Faith set the diaper bag on the floor and left the room. Beth turned on the television and changed the channel to the cartoon network. She then sat down on the couch and could feel the cold wetness against her. It squished against her making her feel gross.

Beth could smell the waffles cooking in the kitchen. She knew she wouldn’t do it the way daddy did and she knew Faith wouldn’t remember to put the strawberries and whip cream on it. Beth got up and walked to the kitchen. She stopped in the doorway of the kitchen and watched Faith.

Faith was busy cooking that she didn’t notice Beth right away. Everything smelled good. She could smell the eggs and sausage cooking too. Beth walked into the kitchen a little further. Faith turned around when she heard her footsteps.

“Are you hungry?” Faith asked.

“Yes,” Beth answered walking over to her highchair.

Faith scooped some eggs into Beth’s divider plate then added two sausage links. Faith walked over to Beth, and helped her into the high chair. Faith put the tray on the high chair then put Beth’s plate on her tray. Beth looked down and saw the strawberry and whip cream smiley face looking up at her. Beth smiled.

“I use to do that for my baby,” Faith said. “I’m sure your daddy does it for you too.”

Beth smiled and shook her head yes. Faith cut up the sausage links and then her waffle for Beth. She handed Beth her fork and let her eat.

“Maybe we can change that diaper after breakfast.” Faith said, “and why don’t we get you a t-shirt.”

Faith left Beth sitting in the kitchen by herself while she went upstairs to retrieve a t-shirt for Beth. She didn’t mind seeing Beth in just a diaper, but felt maybe that Beth would feel more comfortable around Faith in a t-shirt. Her real motive was for Beth to let her change her diaper. She knew Beth would need a bath as well, but the biggest obstacle right now was getting that diaper off.

Faith returned to the kitchen with a t-shirt in hand. She helped Beth get it on.

“Is that better?” Faith asked pulling it down over Beth’s chest.

“Yes,” Beth answered and continued to eat.

Faith went to the drawer and grabbed a new bib. She tied it around Beth’s neck then got herself a plate of food and sat down at the table. She really didn’t know what to say to Beth and Beth did not know what to say to Faith.

They both sat, eating in silence. They looked at each other occasionally, but neither one uttered a word to each other. Beth was beginning to be more annoyed by the feel of her cold wet diaper against her. She knew she would have to give in sooner or later to a diaper change.

“You know,” Faith said breaking into Beth’s thoughts, “you will get a rash soon in that wet diaper of yours.”

Beth looked at Faith. She certainly didn’t want a rash. She had never had one, but could only imagine how awful they felt. Her daddy never left her in a wet diaper too long, well not long enough to get a diaper rash.

“So maybe,” Faith continued, “after breakfast we can get that diaper off and then you can take a bath.”

“A shower,” Beth argued.

“Your daddy didn’t say anything about you taking a shower. He only mentioned about a bath.”

“So, daddy notted hewe,” she said. It was hard for her to get out of baby mode once she was in it. That is what her daddy loved about her baby side.

“No, you’re right, he’s not, but I think if he calls and I tell him you are giving me a hard time, that when he gets home a young lady will have a nice red bottom.”

Beth swallowed her waffle down hard. She knew Faith was correct in saying that, but Beth definitely did not want a good spanking when her daddy got home. She knew it would be worse than any of the other ones she had because her daddy was most eminent on her being polite to people, especially new friends.

“Okay,” Beth said.

“Okay, what sweetie?” Faith asked.

“Okay mes take a baff.”

“Good girl, but you do realize that I have to take that diaper off first, right?”

“Yes,” Beth said finishing her breakfast.

“Good girl,” Faith said. They both finished their breakfast in silence.

When Faith was finished she put the dishes in the sink. Faith went to the drawer and took out a washcloth and wet it in the sink. She pulled off Beth’s bib and threw it in the laundry basket. She then wiped off Beth’s sticky face and hands. She threw the washcloth in the laundry basket and then pulled off the tray to the highchair. She helped Beth out of the highchair then took her hand. Beth pulled her hand away from Faith. Faith, getting tired of Beth’s reluctance, grabbed her hand again, and held on tight. Faith led Beth up the stairs and to the nursery.

“Why don’t you stay in here and play while I go run your bath,” Faith said letting go of Beth’s hand.

Beth sat down at her little table and began to color with the crayons in her kitten coloring book that were left on the table. Faith smiled and walked out of the nursery and to the master bedroom.

Faith turned on the water and regulated it to warm water. She then dumped in a cap full of bubbles. She left the water running and returned to the nursery to check on Beth. Beth was still sitting at her little table coloring.

“Let’s get you ready for your bath,” Faith said sticking out her hand.

Beth dropped the crayons on the table and took Faith’s hand. Faith helped her up and led her over to the changing table. Beth climbed up on the changing table and lay down. Faith opened the first diaper that was a little damp and pulled it down between her legs. Beth lifted her bottom up enough for Faith to pull out the diaper from underneath her. Faith rolled up the diaper and threw it in the diaper pail. Next, Faith opened the heavily soaked diaper. She opened the top tapes then the bottom tapes. She pulled the peed soaked diaper down between Beth’s legs, exposing Beth’s clean shaven “kitty.” Beth again raised her bottom up so Faith could pull the diaper out from underneath her.

“Good thing you are getting a bath,” Faith said, “otherwise I would go through a whole box of wipes.”

Faith rolled up the heavily soaked diaper and threw it in the diaper pail with the other diaper. Faith took both of Beth’s hands and pulled her up to a sitting position. Faith took the bottom of Beth’s shirt and began to pull it up over her chest then her head. Beth sat naked on the changing table with her pacifier still in her mouth. Beth felt uncomfortable at first, but excited at the same time. Faith helped Beth down from the changing table, took her hand, and led her down the hallway to the master bathroom.

Faith turned off the water and helped Beth settle in the tub. Beth swished the water around chasing the bubbles with her hands. Faith grabbed the baby wash cloth, baby shampoo, and baby soap from the shelf.

Faith dunked the wash cloth into the water to get it wet. She then added some baby soap to it and rubbed it in the wash cloth. Faith began to gently wash Beth’s back. Beth flinched at Faith’s gentle touch.

“It’s okay,” Faith assured her. Beth relaxed again as she became engaged in playing with the bubbles again.

Faith continued to wash Beth’s back and her shoulders. She then moved to the front of Beth’s body starting with her neck, moving down her shoulders, arms, arm pits, down to her belly. Faith skipped over her Beth’s breasts at first. She wasn’t sure how comfortable Beth would be, but she knew she needed to wash Beth all over.

Faith gently began at the top of Beth’s breasts and slowly moved down to one breast, making sure she washed Beth’s nipple gently. Faith washed all around the breast, then moved to the other one. Beth took a deep breath as Faith washed over Beth’s nipple. It made Beth tingly in her “kitty,” and it made her nipple feel itchy.

Faith laid the wash cloth on the side of the tub then took the cup and filled it with water. She rinsed the soap off of Beth’s body. She set the cup down and took the wash cloth in her hand.

“Stand up, please,” Faith said to Beth. Beth stood up and the bubbles ran down her stomach and legs.

Faith washed Beth’s belly and the rest of her back. She washed down the front of her legs, down to her toes. Beth turned around so Faith could wash her bottom and the back of her legs. When Faith was finished Beth’s “kitty” was the only thing left to wash. Faith looked up at Beth and Beth returned the look. Beth spread her legs for Faith, as to reassure Faith it was okay to wash her “kitty.” Faith gently rubbed the wash cloth over Beth’s “kitty,” making sure she got every nook and cranny just like her daddy does, however; Faith washed her “kitty” a lot more gentler than daddy did, maybe because Faith being a female, could relate to the female anatomy better than her daddy could.

Faith finished and put the wash cloth on the side to dry. Faith retrieved the cup and filled it with water. She repeatedly rinsed off Beth until all the soap had disappeared. Beth sat back down in the tub so Faith could wash her hair. Faith poured water on Beth’s hair then added shampoo to her hair and rubbed it in. Beth closed her eyes as the water dripped down her face as Faith tried her best to keep the shampoo out of Beth’s eyes. Faith massaged the shampoo into Beth’s hair. Beth relaxed as Faith continued to wash her hair. She did it more gently then her daddy does, Beth thought to herself.

When Faith had the shampoo all lathered in, she rinsed Beth’s hair by using the cup. When all the shampoo was out, Faith took the towel and dried off Beth’s face.

“All clean,” Faith said, “now that wasn’t so bad, was it?”

“No,” Beth said standing up in the tub. Faith pulled the plug to the tub and began to dry off Beth.

She began with her hair then worked her way down Beth’s back, then her arms. She gently dried off Beth’s breasts, making Beth’s “kitty” tingly again. Faith dried off Beth’s belly, her bottom, and her legs, saving her “kitty” for last. Beth spread open her legs for Faith to dry her “kitty.” She gently rubbed Beth’s “kitty” dry. Faith had noticed that Beth was excited, but did not want to say anything to Beth because she did not want to embarrass her. Beth climbed out of the tub and Faith hung up the towel on the rack. Faith put the bath items away then took Beth by the hand and led her back to the nursery.

“Let’s get you diapered,” Faith said.

Beth climbed up on the changing table and laid there as Faith gathered up the baby items; diaper, lotion, and baby powder. Faith opened a fresh diaper and slid it under Beth’s bottom. She pulled the diaper up between her legs to make sure it was a good fit. She pulled the diaper down and let it hang off the changing table. She took the lotion and shook the bottle up, trying to make the lotion less cold. Faith squeezed the lotion on to Beth’s “kitty” and gently rubbed it in. Faith, being a woman herself, definitely knew how to be gentle with Beth’s “kitty.” Beth squirmed a little from Faith’s touch. She did not want to become excited, but it was hard not to when someone was rubbing lotion on to her “kitty.” Faith stopped when she had realized what was happening. Faith sprinkled powder on Beth’s “kitty” then pulled the diaper up between her legs. She fastened the diaper tight around her legs by tapping the bottom tapes first, then taped the top tapes snug around her stomach.

Faith went to Beth’s dresser drawer and pulled out a t-shirt. She helped Beth sit up on the changing table and slid the shirt over Beth’s head, helping her put her arms in the sleeve holes. She pulled the shrit down over Beth’s chest.

“All finished,” Faith said. She helped Beth off the changing table. “How about we go get you a bottle of apple juice and you can watch cartoons while I clean up the kitchen.”

Beth reached for Faith’s hand. Faith clasped her hand around Beth’s and led her down the stairs to the living room. Beth sat down on the couch.

“Already watching television I see,” Faith smiled. “I’ll be right back with your bottle.”

Faith disappeared into the kitchen and filled a clean bottle with apple juice. She returned to the living room to find Beth lying down on the couch. She handed Beth the bottle of juice. Faith slipped out the paci from Beth’s mouth and Beth replaced it with the bottle’s nipple. Faith put the paci in her pocket.

“I’ll just be in the kitchen if you need me,” Faith said walking out of the room.

Beth laid on the couch, slowly sucking on her bottle of juice. She loved laying on the couch watching television with her bottle. It made her feel even more like a baby.

Faith cleaned up the kitchen. She loaded the dishwasher, cleaned off the table and highchair tray, put the left over food away, and then threw a load of laundry in the washing machine. When she was finished with the kitchen she returned to the living room.

Beth, now finished with her bottle, was lying on the couch on her belly. The empty bottle was lying on the floor. Faith picked up the empty bottle and set it on the end table near the couch. Faith moved Beth’s legs and sat down on the couch next to her.

“Is someone ready for her nap already?” Faith asked.

“No,” Beth said staring at the television. Faith looked at her watch. It was nine thirty.

“Then what would you like to do?” Faith asked.

“Not know,” Beth replied engaged in her show.

“Would you like to go outside?” Faith asked.

Beth quickly pushed herself off the couch. “In da sandbox?” Beth asked.

“Of course. I’m sure we could even turn on the sprinklers.”

Beth was up off the couch and headed to the kitchen even before Faith was able to get up herself. Faith grabbed the empty bottle, turned off the television, and followed after Beth to the kitchen. Faith put the bottle in the sink then opened the back door for Beth and her.

Beth went straight for the sandbox. She had shovels, buckets, matchbox cars, rakes, and sifters to play with. Faith sat at the table and watched Beth play in the sandbox. She watched Beth build sandcastles, build roads for her cars, and sift out the rocks that seemed to always get in the sand. Beth sat in the sandbox for forty-five minutes playing with the many different toys her daddy had bought her.

Beth climbed out of the sandbox, covered in sand. She even had sand in her diaper. Beth waddled over to Faith.

“Shirt off,” Beth said. Faith pulled Beth’s shirt over her head and laid it on the table.

“Would you like to run in the sprinklers?” Faith asked.

“Yes,” Beth replied.

Faith pushed herself up from the table. She walked over to the sprinklers and pulled it out into the yard. Beth turned on the water before Faith could get out of the way.

“Beth!” Faith yelled and laughed.

Beth laughed too, “Sowwwy.”

Faith moved away from the sprinklers and wiped off her face and arms. “You need to wait next time,” she corrected Beth.

Beth put her head down. “Mes sowwwy,” she repeated again.

“It’s okay,” Faith said. “Go ahead and run in the sprinklers.”

Beth smiled at Faith and began running in and out of the sprinklers. Faith pulled up a chair to sit in the sun to dry off. She watched Beth run in and out of the sprinklers. She watched as Beth waddled in and out of the sprinklers, her breasts bouncing as she ran. Beth put her face

in the sprinklers which made the water spray in every direction. Beth giggled as she tried to drink the water with her tongue like a puppy would.

Beth sat down on one of the sprinklers, allowing the water to go over her legs and her diaper. Her diaper began to become water logged as she continued to play in the sprinklers. Faith knew she should have waited on the bath now.

Beth came running to Faith, dripping on her. “Mes cold,” she said holding her arms against her chest shivering.

“Stay here and I’ll get you a towel,” Faith said standing up. “Stay out of the sandbox,” Faith said as she went into the house.

Beth turned to look at the sandbox. She definitely knew to stay out of the sandbox, even without Faith saying so, Beth knew to stay out of the sandbox when she was wet. However; it was Beth and being the baby mode that she was in, she just couldn’t resist.

Beth ran to the sandbox and jumped in. Sand immediately stuck to her feet, legs, and even her diaper. She ran around the sandbox, kicking up the sand, making a mess of her and the sandbox.

“Beth!” she heard Faith yell at her. Beth immediately stopped in her tracks. “Get out of there, right now!”

Beth quickly ran out of the sandbox and stood looking at Faith. It a way, it was Beth’s way of testing Faith. She wanted to see what kind of punishment Faith would hand out to her. She did not know what was put in the contract, so she wasn’t sure what her daddy had told Faith what punishment was acceptable, or if the punishment was to Faith’s choosing.

Faith walked over to Beth and took her hand. She lead her up to the patio where Faith pulled off the tapes to her diaper and let the diaper drop to the ground with a thud. Faith rolled up the diaper and threw it in the garbage can, leaving Beth standing there shivering.

“Didn’t I tell you to stay out of the sandbox?” Faith asked when she returned.

“Yes,” Beth said putting her head down. Her heart began to race, just like it did when her daddy yelled at her. Anticipation of punishment took over her body.

“Turn around,” Faith said to Beth.

Beth turned around like she was asked to. She felt a hard smack on her bare cold wet bottom. She was shocked by the spanking. One; because she wasn’t sure if she was going to receive one and two; because she didn’t realize Faith could spank so hard.

Faith gave her another spanking on the other cold wet bare bottom cheek. Redness began to form on Beth’s bottom. Faith took Beth’s hand and led her back to the sprinklers. Beth ran through the sprinklers to rinse off all the sand. This time, Beth wasn’t having so much fun in the sprinklers. She wasn’t putting her face in the water on purpose, she wasn’t drying it like a puppy, and she wasn’t running in and out giggling.

When Beth was completely cleaned off, Faith pulled her out of the sprinklers and began to dry her off with the towel. She began with her hair and worked her way down her body. She dried her off like she had done earlier after her bath.

Faith laid the towel over the chair in the sun to dry. She took the shivering Beth into the house. Beth shivered the whole way to the living room.

“Lay down,” Faith told her pointing to the floor. Beth was too cold to argue.

Beth laid down on the floor, spreading her legs open for her dry diaper. Faith retrieved the diaper bag from the foyer and brought it back to Beth whom was lying on the floor ready.

Faith pulled out a fresh dry diaper and slid it under Beth’s bottom. She pulled the diaper up between her legs and fastened the tapes around her legs and belly.

“Baby girls who do not listen do not get pampered with lotion and powder.” Faith said pulling Beth up to a sitting position. Beth hated not having lotion or powder. Without lotion or powder it made the diaper feel uncomfortable against her bare “kitty.”

“Mes sowwy,” Beth said.

“I’m sure you are, but it’s too late for that,” Faith said picking up the diaper bag. She grabbed Beth’s hand and led her out into the foyer. Faith dropped the diaper bag in the foyer and walked herself and Beth up the stairs.

They walked into the nursery where Faith sat down in the rocking chair. Faith pulled on Beth’s hand to instruct her to sit down on the floor. Beth sat down between Faith’s legs. Faith took the brush and pony tail holders from the dresser. Faith brushed Beth’s wet hair. She parted Beth’s hair down the middle. She put both sides into a pig tail. Faith put the brush back on the dresser.

“Nap time,” Faith announced standing up from the rocking chair. Beth stood up too and walked over to her crib. Faith pulled the side down and Beth crawled inside. Faith covered Beth up with her blanket.

“Mes polar beaw,” Beth said.

“I’ll go get it,” Faith said pulling the pacifier out of her pocket. She slid the pacifier into Beth’s mouth before leaving the room.

Faith returned with the polar bear she had bought Beth. She placed the polar bear in the crib next to Beth. Beth grabbed the polar bear and pulled it close to her, holding it tight in her arms. Faith teased Beth’s hair then checked to see if the baby monitor was on.

“Go to sleep,” Faith said.

Beth closed her eyes and gave out a big sigh. She laid in her crib, sucking on her paci, and snuggling her polar bear. She snuggled under her blankets and drifted off to sleep.

Faith went downstairs to the kitchen. She made herself a sandwich and took it to the living room to watch the news on television. A few minutes later the phone rang. Faith got up and went to the kitchen to answer it.

“Hello?” she said.

“Hello, Faith, its Jack.”

“Hello Jack,” Faith said.

“How is it going?” Jack asked still wishing he was there to observe.

“It is going well. The baby is down for her nap,” she said. “We had a little incident outside, so I put her down before lunch.”

“That is fine. What happened?”

“She was playing in the sandbox and it was warm outside so I let her play in the sprinklers.”

“She loves that,” he said breaking in.

“Yes, she did, however; when I went inside to get her a towel, I told her not to go into the sandbox, but she did anyways.”

“She is testing you,” he said, “She is trying to see what punishment you will hand out to her.”

“Oh, I know she is, and I hope I did not disappoint her.” Faith laughed.

“I’m sure you shocked her more than anything, especially since I left punishment up to your discretion.”

“Well, I took her diaper off outside, and spanked her twice. Then when I rediapered her, I did not put lotion or powder on her.”

He laughed, “I’m sure she hated that. She doesn’t like a diaper on without lotion or powder. Maybe I need to use that as punishment more often,” he continued to laugh.

“I’m sure it made an impression, but I’m also sure it won’t stop her from trying to get away with other things.”

“I know it won’t,” he said smiling, wishing even more he was there with them. “My Beth can be a little brat when she wants to be.”

“Well, after I put her hair in ponytails I made her take a nap. I figured taking a nap without lunch would be a punishment as well. I will make sure she eats something when she gets up.”

“That is fine,” he said. “I should get back to work, I just wanted to check on you. Don’t tell her I called, she will throw a fit that she didn’t get to talk to me. If she’s not too bad, she can call me later. I should be home around four.”

“Okay, have a good rest of the day,” she said.

“Thank you, you too. Bye,” he replied.

“Bye,” she said then hung up the phone.

She went back to the living room to finish eating her sandwich. She looked at her watch. It had only been about half and hour since Beth went down for her nap. She didn’t hear any noise from Beth, other than her light breathing coming over the baby monitor. Faith figured she would sleep at least another half hour, if not longer.

Beth opened her eyes and lay in her crib. She was lying on her back when she woke up. She had managed to lose the blanket in the middle of her nap, her paci had fallen to the floor, and her polar bear was down at her feet. She looked around the room then realized where she was. Her stomach growled. She was hungry. She had no idea what time it was, but felt well rested and was ready to get up and eat and play.

She lay on her back, staring up at the ceiling. Her daddy had put pictures on the ceiling for her when there were times she couldn’t fall asleep or when there were times when she woke up and daddy couldn’t come get her right away, or even if she just needed some time to wake up before daddy came and got her.

She started at the pretty pictures of the beach. They were so soothing to her. It made her wish she was at the beach so she could play in the big, big sandbox. She was ready to get out of the crib, but she wasn’t sure who to call. She figured that daddy wasn’t home yet, but she wasn’t sure what to call Faith. Should she just utter her name? Should she say hey? Should she say babysitter? Should she say, mommy?

“Faith,” Beth finally decided on what to call.

Before Beth knew it, Faith was in the nursery.

“Hi, sweetheart,” Faith said walking over to the crib. “Did you sleep well?”

“Yes,” Beth answered.

“That is good,” Faith said, picking up the paci from the floor then putting down the side of the crib. As Beth lay on her back, Faith slid two fingers inside Beth’s diaper. “You are a little wet, but I think you can wait on a change.”

Beth sat up and slid her legs over so they hung over the side of the crib. Faith took Beth’s hand and helped her out, she then led her downstairs to the kitchen. It was nearly one o’clock now and way past lunchtime.

Faith helped Beth into her highchair and strapped her in by putting the tray on. Faith brushed Beth’s hair out of her face and fixed her pig tails. Beth rubbed her eyes. She sat in her highchair in just her diaper.

Faith tied a bib around Beth’s neck that covered up most of her breasts. Faith enjoyed having Beth in just a diaper because it just reminded her of a real baby, especially on a hot summer day.

“What would you like to eat?” Faith asked.

“Hot dog,” Beth answered.

“I think we can manage that.” Faith said getting out a hot dog from the refrigerator. She put the hotdog on a plate and placed it in the microwave. When it was finished she cut it up into bite size pieces and placed it on the highchair tray.

Beth picked up a piece of hot dog and dropped it back on her plate. “Is hot,” Beth said.

“Yes, it is,” Faith said, picking up a piece of hotdog. She blew on it, to cool it off, and feed it to Beth. “Is it good?” Faith asked.

“Yes,” she said.

Faith retrieved the bottle that Beth had used earlier that morning and washed it out in the sink. She went to the refrigerator and took out the jug of chocolate milk. She filled Beth’s bottle to the top with chocolate milk. She tighten the nipple on the bottle and handed it to Beth. Beth sucked hard on the nipple, making the chocolate milk disappear fast.

“You must have been thirsty,” Faith said. Beth handed her the empty bottle.

“More, pease” she requested.

Faith filled up her bottle again and set it on the table. “You can have some more when you finish some more of your hotdog,” she said sitting down at the table.

Beth touched the hotdog to see if it was cool enough yet. She picked up a piece of hot dog and feed it to herself. When she had finished all but two bites, Faith handed her the bottle of chocolate milk. Beth drank half of the bottle, then set it down and finished the rest of her hotdog.

“Do you want anything else?” Faith asked taking away Beth’s plate.

“No,” she said pushing the tray, “Mes down.”

Faith came back to the highchair with a washcloth and wiped Beth’s face and hands. She took the half empty bottle of chocolate milk and placed it in the refrigerator. Faith took off the tray and helped Beth down.

“You can play in your nursery while I finish the laundry,” Faith said.

Beth nodded and headed upstairs. She entered her nursery and sat down at her little table and chair and finished coloring the picture she was working on earlier that day. She took her time and really tried staying in the lines, but knew how her daddy loved to see baby’s work, so she went out of the lines some. When she was finished she ripped out the paper and placed it to the side of the table. She thumbed through the book to find another picture to color. When she found a picture of four kittens playing she stopped there and began to color it.

She decided she was going to color this one for Faith. She picked out colors she thought Faith would like, making one of the kittens gray, another one black, another one orange, and another one black and white. She colored the balls of yarn pink, red, and blue. When she finished she ripped out the page.

Beth walked down the stairs and into the living room where Faith was folding washcloths, t-shirts, and bibs. Beth, with the picture hidden behind her back, stood in front of Faith.

“Hi, sweetheart,” she said. She noticed Beth having her hands behind her back. “What are you hiding?” she asked.

Beth showed the picture to Faith. “Oh, that’s pretty, Beth.” Faith exclaimed. Beth handed it to Faith. “Is this for me?” she asked. Beth nodded and smiled. “Thank you,” she said smiling back.

Faith placed the clean laundry in the basket and carried it into the kitchen. Beth followed behind her. Faith placed her picture on the table so she could put the laundry away. Beth helped her place the bibs and washcloths in the right drawers. Faith then took one of the t-shirts and put it over Beth’s head then pulled it over her chest.

“There, is that better?” Faith asked.

“Yes,” Beth replied.

“Your daddy should be home soon,” Faith said looking up at the clock.

Beth gave Faith a big grin. “Yeah,” she said.

“We should probably get your diaper changed before he gets home.”

“No, daddy do it,” Beth protested.

Faith slid her fingers inside Beth’s diaper again to check how wet it was. “Well, it’s really not all that wet, I suppose it can wait until he gets home.”

“Let’s go put these other things away,” Faith said leading the way upstairs. Beth followed closely behind. She again helped Faith put the clothes away in the drawers and closets.

When they were finished they went back to the kitchen to place the laundry basket back where it belonged, ready for dinner that evening.

“Why don’t we watch some cartoons until he gets home,” Faith suggested.

Beth, this time grabbed Faith’s hand and led the way to the living room. They both sat down on the couch. Beth crawled up closely next to Faith. Faith took out Beth’s pacifier from her pocket and offered it to Beth. Beth grabbed the paci with her mouth and began to suck on it while they watched cartoons together.

Beth was excited that her daddy was going to be home soon. She was looking forward to getting her diaper changed by him and was looking forward to cuddling with him. She, on the other hand, was disappointed she wasn’t able to spend more time with Faith in perhaps the way she wanted, or was curious about, but she knew that tomorrow was another day. She was hoping they could possibly go to the mall or to the park and in the back of her mind she was still thinking about what it would like to have Faith breastfeed her. She was thinking about all the fun she could have with Faith tomorrow when a voice broke into her thoughts.

“I’m home,” Jack called from the front door.

“Daddy!” Beth exclaimed running to him.

“Hi baby,” he said taking her into his arms. “Did you have a good day with Faith?”

“Yes,” Beth said.

“Hi Faith,” Jack had said as Faith joined them in the foyer.

“Hello,” she said with a smile.

“So it went well today?” he asked.

“Other than our little incident this morning, yes it went well.”

Jack looked at Beth, “It wasn’t so bad, was it?”

“No, daddy,” she said.

Jack pulled Beth close and gave her a big hug. He pulled out her paci and gave her a kiss on the lips. He slid the paci back into her mouth and gave her another big hug. He could feel her diaper against his crotch.

“Are you wet baby girl?” he asked feeling the front of her diaper.

“She wouldn’t let me change her,” Faith chimed in. “She wanted to wait until you got home.”

“Silly baby, you should have let Faith change you.”

“Wanna daddy do it,” Beth said.

“Well, daddy isn’t going to do it. I change your diapers enough. I think Faith can do it before she leaves. That is, if Faith is okay with that.”

Faith smiled. She couldn’t help it but she loved changing Beth’s diapers.

“I don’t mind at all,” Faith said.

“Noooo,” Beth protested.

“Yesssss,” Jack teased her.

Jack grabbed the diaper bag and handed it to Faith. Faith took the diaper bag and went into the living room. Jack grabbed Beth’s hand and led her into the living room. He instructed Beth to lay down on the floor for Faith. He sat down on the couch to watch.

Faith pushed Beth’s legs apart and pulled the tapes off the wet diaper one at a time. She pulled the diaper down between Beth’s legs. Faith rolled part of the wet diaper up to the Beth’s bottom. Beth lifted her bottom off the floor so Faith could pull the diaper out from underneath Beth. Faith placed the diaper next to her then grabbed a fresh dry diaper from Beth’s diaper bag. She opened the diaper and slid it under Beth’s raised bottom. Next, Faith took out the bottle of lotion.

“Do you think you deserve it this time?” Faith asked Beth.

“Yes,” Beth replied.

“Make sure you get a lot on her Faith. I don’t want my baby girl to get a rash.” Jack said from the couch. He smiled down at Beth. He was enjoying the diaper change very much.

Faith dripped some baby lotion on Beth’s “kitty” and rubbed it in. She took her time, gently rubbing the lotion in making sure she got every where. Beth began to squirm by Faith’s tender touch. She tried not to squirm like she did when her daddy put lotion on her, but it was enivitable, the rubbing on her “kitty” is too much.

“I think the baby is liking that too much,” Jack said.

“I think so too,” Faith said stopping. “I think we got the lotion in pretty good.”

Faith took the baby powder and sprinkled it over Beth’s “kitty” making it look like it was snow covered. She pulled the diaper up between Beth’s legs and smoothed the front of it over her “kitty.” She made sure the it was tight around her legs before taping up the sides. She taped up the bottom tapes first and then the tops.

“All done,” Faith said putting the things away into the diaper bag.

“Thank you Faith,” Jack said smiling, trying to control himself. “Come sit on daddy’s lap, baby,” he said to Beth.

Beth got up and crawled on her daddy’s lap. He pulled her close to him and patted the front of her diaper. “Good girl,” he said. “Daddy will change you later before ni ni time,” he said giving her a kiss on the forehead.

“I should be going,” Faith said. “I will see you tomorrow.”

Jack pushed Beth off his lap and she sat on the couch. He got up and walked Faith out to the car.

“Thanks again for watching her today,” he said. “and for changing her.”

“You’re welcome. I think you enjoyed it just as much as she did.”

His face turned red with embarrassment. “I suppose I did. I guess its one of those things. You want to be able to share it with someone else other than your significant other. I guess that’s why you’re here.”

“I understand,” she said opening her car door. “I remember wanting to see my baby being changed by someone else, unfortunately, it never happened.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.”

“It’s okay. I am enjoying this. It is nice to care for someone again.” Faith climbed in her car.

“Have a good evening and I will see you in the morning,” Jack said.

“Thank you. Go enjoy your baby girl,” she said shutting her car door. She started the car and drove out of the drive way.

Jack entered the house and went to the living room to see Beth watching out the window. She sat down on her bottom when she heard her daddy in the room.

“So,” he said standing with his hands on his hips. “Baby got a spanking today I heard.”

“Yes,” she said looking sad.

“Well, “ he said walking over to her. “I know Faith punished you for your actions, but I think daddy needs to punish his baby girl too.”

“But daddy,” she said in protest.

“No, but daddy me,” he said taking her hand. He pulled her off the couch and took her upstairs to the nursery.

He walked in the nursery and grabbed the paddle off the dresser. She hated this paddle, it stung so badly. It was a plastic paddle that he bought awhile back at a toy store. It was a paddle with a ball attached to it. He had taken the ball off of it and used it as a paddle. He liked it because he knew it stung Beth’s bottom.

He pulled Beth’s diaper down to her knees and bent her over. He swatted her bottom, twice on both cheeks. He pulled the diaper up half way over her bottom, just enough to expose her red bottom.

“Now go stand in the corner,” he said.

She waddled as best as she could to the corner and put her nose against the wall. She hated this punishment, it made her feel humiliated and it made her feel vulnerable under her daddy’s control.

He walked up behind her and pulled up her diaper. He leaned into her ear. “I hope you don’t give Faith trouble tomorrow,” he said.

“Mes won’t,” she promised.

He turned her around to face him. “I hope not, daddy would hate having to come home and punish his little girl again.”

He kissed her on the forehead then lifted her shirt off and threw it in the hamper. “You look much cuter like this,” he said pulling out her paci and kissing her on the lips.

He took her hand and led her downstairs to the kitchen. When they walked in he noticed the picture lying on the table. He picked it up and looked at it.

“Did you color this today?” he asked.

“Yes, for Faith,” she said, upset she had forgotten it.

“Aw, baby that was nice of you. I’m sure she is upset she forgot it. She can get it tomorrow.”

He laid the picture back on the table and went to the refrigerator. He saw her half empty bottle of chocolate milk and grabbed it. He handed it to her. He pulled out her paci and put it in his pocket. She began to suck on the bottle as he led her to the living room. They crawled up on the couch together and watched television.

Beth ended up falling asleep in her daddy’s arms while watching television. He didn’t even feel like eating himself and did not want to wake her up for dinner. He positioned himself on the couch so that she was lying on top of him. He rubbed her back as she slept soundly. Sucking noises from her paci could be heard. He loved to hear that sound.

He enjoyed holding her like this. He enjoyed seeing her having her diaper changed by Faith. He was looking forward to seeing so much more.

He closed his eyes, for they were becoming heavy. He continued to rub Beth’s back until he himself had fallen asleep.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I apologize... I have been real busy and haven't had much time to write. I promise, I am working on it... It just very time consuming and like I said, I have been real busy... Summer is over!! thank you for your patience, I will get it up soon!

Well stop colouring in the kittens