LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is This Weird?

Ok figured I might ask something that's been on my mind. Am I weird because I diaper my plushies? I just think it looks really cute with them all wearing diapers like me. One of these days I'll take pictures and let you see but right now I have a wolf, a big tiger, a raccoon, a skunk, and a big teddybear all of them wearing diapers so try and picture that if you can.

Ok figured I might ask something that's been on my mind. Am I weird because I diaper my plushies? I just think it looks really cute with them all wearing diapers like me. One of these days I'll take pictures and let you see but right now I have a wolf, a big tiger, a raccoon, a skunk, and a big teddybear all of them wearing diapers so try and picture that if you can.

Nope! I diaper my plushies too. I ask them if they wanna be diapered first though, cause not all of them do.

~ moogle

It's only weird if their diapers are wet in the morning :roflmao:

If that happens I get out the bible and the holy water THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!

Nope! I diaper my plushies too. I ask them if they wanna be diapered first though, cause not all of them do.

~ moogle

Mine don't really care either way, as long as I make sure there's a tailhole. Daddy actually gave me the idea one day when he was teasing me about how there were two little wolf cubs in my crib and only one was in diapers. I thought they would look cute and they do. I'm jealous though, they can wear pampers.

I feel that some of you are forcing your fetish on innocent plushies. Yes, they may look cute in diapers, but are you sure that they have AB/DL tendencies? If they don't, you shouldn't really force them to wear 24/7 like that.

If on the other hand they are AB/DL (perhaps they plucked up the courage to tell you, or you found their secret stash) then it's okay. Just check whether they prefer cloth or disposables.

Beth

I feel that some of you are forcing your fetish on innocent plushies. Yes, they may look cute in diapers, but are you sure that they have AB/DL tendencies? If they don't, you shouldn't really force them to wear 24/7 like that.

If on the other hand they are AB/DL (perhaps they plucked up the courage to tell you, or you found their secret stash) then it's okay. Just check whether they prefer cloth or disposables.

Beth

*nod*

Exactly why I ask them first, Beth! :D

~ moogle

My mind's playing tricks on me... i swear i posted this... but i guess not.

I have Pampers size 7s that dont fit me, and i totally plan to diaper a few of my favorite plushies... but first i have to move out. I dont feel like coming up with explinations for any family member that opens my closet.

Well, now back to TV. Rise of Darkrai is on. (Pst. That's the new pokemon movie.)

-Sophie