LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wo, Where Am I?

Amongst some cool people apparently.

Little about myself (Mark's the name): From Seattle, WA (born and raised) come from a Catholic family (myself am not an active Catholic). I'm a barrista at a Starbucks while I go to school studying Audio production. Moved around a bit looking for the education I wanted, and I think I've finally found the school for it. Hopefully going to be able to go into the film or gaming industry as an audio producer and engineer.

Diaper History: Like many of you out there, I've had a fascination with diapers ever since I was really little. I was a bedwetter till about 8, wore pull-ups every night and was so glad to get out of them (made sleep-overs akward). When I was 10 my mom had 2 more kids (twins), which up till then I was the youngest of my 3 siblings. And then diapers came back into my life. With 2 little babies in the house (3 if yah' count me ;) ) there were a lot of diapers. I started sneaking diapers and wore them to bed some nights, the old comfort feeling of being a baby and the youngest (lovin' feeling) came back. I never used them for their "intended" purpose but enjoyed 'em non-the-less. And then puberty rear'd its ugly... yet beautiful head around the corner, and diapers became something more, a sexual release.

When I was ~17 I discovered Depends Adult diapers at a pharmacy in the neighborhood. It took me about 2 months to finally get the courage to buy a package. Ever since then I go diapered about one night a week, with a few days every now and then when I'm by myself to go diapered for the day (diapers are pretty much my big secret). A package of diapers were discovered once by my parents, when my dad question'd me about them, I just told him it was a stress reliever, he was "ok" with that, and didn't push it any further.

Hope to get to know some of yah, :D

Mark